Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dre23 View Post
    I started at 4iu’s daily, and have SLOWLY increased by 1iu every two months as I am in no rush. I'm in this for the long haul. With that titration schedule, I have been on 7iu’s for the past two weeks and will work my way up to 9iu’s, and possibly 12iu’s.

It will be 7months that I have been on gh at the end of this month, and that combined with the fact that I have hit 7iu’s, I have been getting comments at the gym on a daily basis that I'm looking leaner and I look like a different person.

BUT, unlike GC, I am a strong endo (and meso), and I'm working with Scooby and I have been dieting 100% on point for 26 weeks, as well as doing 100 minutes of cardio 7 days a week. So atleast for me, HGH has not been an excuse to slack on my dieting or cardio. But then again I am the rare case of the obese powerlifter who formerly weighed close to 500lbs. at probably 50% bodyfat.

I'm probably the only person on the internet who admits to being above 12% BF, lol.
    You've been doing a hell of a job too Dre! Your transformation thus far has been nothing short of amazing. I hate the fact that I've been slacking, one should never use drugs to make up for a lack in dedication. Life has just been ridiculous for me lately. I'm getting my crap back IV point though, I guess if I have to get less sleep to pack meals then that's just how its gonna have to be. It's not like I'm not accustomed to a lack of sleep lol. It just effects my mental capacity in school, which is my number one focus right now, and will be for the next couple years and possibly longer, depending on if I decide to go the pharmacist route or not. Anyhow, thank you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    You've been doing a hell of a job too Dre! Your transformation thus far has been nothing short of amazing. I hate the fact that I've been slacking, one should never use drugs to make up for a lack in dedication. Life has just been ridiculous for me lately. I'm getting my crap back IV point though, I guess if I have to get less sleep to pack meals then that's just how its gonna have to be. It's not like I'm not accustomed to a lack of sleep lol. It just effects my mental capacity in school, which is my number one focus right now, and will be for the next couple years and possibly longer, depending on if I decide to go the pharmacist route or not. Anyhow, thank you guys!

Great review GC, and I really appreciate your input!

After posting, i realized that I may have come across as sounding like I was on my high horse and calling you out for not doing cardio or eating 100% clean which was not my intent. I only meant that I don't have the genetics, like you, to get away with that. Maybe I could on the hgh, but I'd rather not risk it.

I know that you have A LOT going on, and i would never judge anyone's work ethic or say that they are using PED's as a short cut, b/c those of us in the know realize that PED's actually allow you to take your training to another level than what you would be 'naturally' capapble of.

While PED's do play a part in likely all great athlete's regimen, the truly elite athletes know that it takes passion, drive, and work ethic as well which I think is something that the general public doesn't get.

Alright, enough with my preaching.

I didn't take it like that at all my friend! That's just the way I view it myself. I was on point until the last week, then life kinda caught up with me lol. I'm back on it today though. There was no denying the fact that I was using tren and GH as a crutch the last week, I shouldn't have done that, and I know better. It is pretty crazy how I stayed in shape though, just a little extra water retention is all I got. I'm off the tren now and just decided to run a moderate dose of test (400/week) with my GH until my show, then I'm gonna cruise for at least a month, probably longer. I'll drop my GH down to 3iu after the show as well, just a nice little complement to my test to help keep lean and maybe even put on a little size with food manipulation. Anyhow, no offense taken! I'm just being critical of myself.

We are indeed our own worst critics!

Oh, and for those of you interested in seeing what "abs" look like on a 370lb. man, I just posted a pic of one in my training journal...

I may not have big balls in real life, but posting this pic on the internet AND on a bodybuilding board takes some grande cajones.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I didn't take it like that at all my friend! That's just the way I view it myself. I was on point until the last week, then life kinda caught up with me lol. I'm back on it today though. There was no denying the fact that I was using tren and GH as a crutch the last week, I shouldn't have done that, and I know better. It is pretty crazy how I stayed in shape though, just a little extra water retention is all I got. I'm off the tren now and just decided to run a moderate dose of test (400/week) with my GH until my show, then I'm gonna cruise for at least a month, probably longer. I'll drop my GH down to 3iu after the show as well, just a nice little complement to my test to help keep lean and maybe even put on a little size with food manipulation. Anyhow, no offense taken! I'm just being critical of myself.

Used it 6 months. Gained more mass than usual, never got sick, set PRs in some lifts, got CTS in wrists. Never will use it again. It was generic BS Chinese green tops.

RX MEMBER

GH is great but best benefits are definately when used for several months or even year round. Ive personally been running year round for about 4 years now at 6-8ius a day. I will occasionally bump up to 10/day for a couple months. When I say year round, I mean every day other than a two week break twice a year. I never used anything other than Genentech Nutropin for the last 2 years. Some people try and say that " REAL HGH DOSENT DIFFER FROM ONE MANUFACTURER TO ANOTHER". I can say that is absolutely not true. I have used other Pharm grade HGH and Nutropin is the only one that I can literally FEEL within 3 hours of taking it. My Forearms and hands begin to tighten and feel slightly achey within 3 hours of taking. No other does that for me. After being off for two weeks and then starting, I have VISIBLY tighter and leaner within 15-16 days after starting again. HGH is definately worth it if you can use for long periods at moderate doses. No question about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog08 View Post
    GH is great but best benefits are definately when used for several months or even year round. Ive personally been running year round for about 4 years now at 6-8ius a day. I will occasionally bump up to 10/day for a couple months. When I say year round, I mean every day other than a two week break twice a year. I never used anything other than Genentech Nutropin for the last 2 years. Some people try and say that " REAL HGH DOSENT DIFFER FROM ONE MANUFACTURER TO ANOTHER". I can say that is absolutely not true. I have used other Pharm grade HGH and Nutropin is the only one that I can literally FEEL within 3 hours of taking it. My Forearms and hands begin to tighten and feel slightly achey within 3 hours of taking. No other does that for me. After being off for two weeks and then starting, I have VISIBLY tighter and leaner within 15-16 days after starting again. HGH is definately worth it if you can use for long periods at moderate doses. No question about it.
    Good shit Bulldog! Thanks for sharing your experience!

i am not a vet but i recently tried a blast...

i just used 20iu/ed, for 2 weeks... decent quality stuff just before my cycle..
    i mainly wanted fat loss and thought maybe it will help me make more gains on my cycle (wich i started half way through the blast)
    i deffinately lost fat, i didnt change my diet or training and people was asking me if im cutting for a show (after just 2 weeks of it!!) i felt good on it full of energy etc even though i was told that i wouldnt and this cycle i seem to be gaining far better than i have done on my others!

im no expert on gh but i heve read alot of theories and thought i would put one to the test and see how i react..
    i was very happy with the results its done exactly what i wanted

Chris250 - vet on a few boards...

my thoughts on HGH ? It has increased fullness, and roundness in my muscles, gives them a denser harder look, with the "super supplemetns" that im cycling them with at the moment. I have been on hgh for over a year now, starting around 3-4 iu's and now up to 8iu's daily. With the increase dose comes more fullness, and swelling. Also, more hand cramps. My hands feel fuller due to water retention. I feel like I hold more water around my waste to, but hell that is probalby just fat...lol...

I do sleep better, and it can be hard to get up sometimes in the morning, unless I just force myself to get up, and get moving...But, if that is the worse side I get, then I can handle that...

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen1 View Post
    i am not a vet but i recently tried a blast...

i just used 20iu/ed, for 2 weeks... decent quality stuff just before my cycle..

im no expert on gh but
    At a $1.5 a unit (avg price with shipping etc) thats $30 a day or $420 for 2 weeks !!!! For some fat loss ??? With ephederine, clen and T3 + cardio, FAT would have melted off you. And probably cost as much as lunch with the old lady !!! Then you could have run the GH at 3 units a day for 100 days straight, during your cycle.

I run ND Blues at 3.3 units a day year round. On cycle I will bump it up IF money and suplies are available.
    I do not skip days and I use a Milos type protocol with Insulin.
    Few things I have learned. HGH works best with lots of the following; Slin, Test & calories.....
    I also believe it is overhyped and overpriced.
    Humalin R 100 units is only about $18 at walmart, compare that to 100 units of GH
    The Chinese know we will pay it and they bend us over

Quote Originally Posted by joe293 View Post
    At a $1.5 a unit (avg price with shipping etc) thats $30 a day or $420 for 2 weeks !!!! For some fat loss ??? With ephederine, clen and T3 + cardio, FAT would have melted off you. And probably cost as much as lunch with the old lady !!! Then you could have run the GH at 3 units a day for 100 days straight, during your cycle.
    I agree that is a bulking dose! Joe do you stay fairly lean and gain while on insulin? I have done Lantus and Humalog but never on a good diet so always got fat.

My opinion is Gh is amazing for gaining or losing. Haven't been below 10ius for about 3yrs and go as high as 20ius. I run T3, T4 and soon insulin with it. Without all three your wasting money.

I run ND Blues at 3.3 units a day year round. On cycle I will bump it up IF money and suplies are available.
    I do not skip days and I use a Milos type protocol with Insulin.
    Few things I have learned. HGH works best with lots of the following; Slin, Test & calories.....
    I also believe it is overhyped and overpriced.
    Humalin R 100 units is only about $18 at walmart, compare that to 100 units of GH
    The Chinese know we will pay it and they bend us over
    i agree...bang for the buck gh really isnt a good value alone...when "kicked" up its effects are more pronounced...i have run 2-4 ius ed for yrs at a time on my hrt plan...sure longterm use works...but costs are very very high....

money is not really a problem at the moment bro, i just wanted to try a blast out for myself

i am back down to 4iu/ed now

That is the one thing I hate when GH is discussed, and that is the fact that how expensive it is for the results ALWAYS comes up.

Do you think that on a BMW forum, people say, "Hey, if all you want to do is to get from Point A to Point B, you know you could have bought 3 Toyota Camry’s instead of that way expensive Beemer?!"

I mean cuz essentially you're paying a ton more money for it to do the same job, BUT one is a luxury item while any Joe Schmoe can likely afford to buy the other.

Such is the case with GH. It's a luxury item. Yeah sure there are other products that can do a similar job at a much cheaper cost, but like the BMW, if you can afford it, why would you want to drive a Camry?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast