Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dre23 View Post
    That is the one thing I hate when GH is discussed, and that is the fact that how expensive it is for the results ALWAYS comes up.

Do you think that on a BMW forum, people say, "Hey, if all you want to do is to get from Point A to Point B, you know you could have bought 3 Toyota Camry’s instead of that way expensive Beemer?!"

I mean cuz essentially you're paying a ton more money for it to do the same job, BUT one is a luxury item while any Joe Schmoe can likely afford to buy the other.

Such is the case with GH. It's a luxury item. Yeah sure there are other products that can do a similar job at a much cheaper cost, but like the BMW, if you can afford it, why would you want to drive a Camry?
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dre23 again.

That is the one thing I hate when GH is discussed, and that is the fact that how expensive it is for the results ALWAYS comes up.

Do you think that on a BMW forum, people say, "Hey, if all you want to do is to get from Point A to Point B, you know you could have bought 3 Toyota Camry’s instead of that way expensive Beemer?!"

I mean cuz essentially you're paying a ton more money for it to do the same job, BUT one is a luxury item while any Joe Schmoe can likely afford to buy the other.

Such is the case with GH. It's a luxury item. Yeah sure there are other products that can do a similar job at a much cheaper cost, but like the BMW, if you can afford it, why would you want to drive a Camry?
    Lol...i drive a bmw...but if i didnt pay for gh...i would drive a masserati...

The Engineer: GAT Lead Rep lastson's Avatar

I just sold my BMW so I could buy some HGH, how does that fit in ?

Like everything else, this stuff CAN be expensive, it's all what you are willing / can do.. I just want to get the most out of my money.. I'm pretty sure I'll be adding HGH to my future plans, probably not at 20Ius a day, but something a little lower...lol

Great thread, I'm picking up a lot of good info..

Thanks

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    I agree that is a bulking dose! Joe do you stay fairly lean and gain while on insulin? I have done Lantus and Humalog but never on a good diet so always got fat.

My opinion is Gh is amazing for gaining or losing. Haven't been below 10ius for about 3yrs and go as high as 20ius. I run T3, T4 and soon insulin with it. Without all three your wasting money.
    Hi, just want to ask a question for ckarification: You keep the insulin in your stack even when leaning out? In the first paragraph you said you always got fat on skin, but then you said GH Is good for gaining and losing and that you always take it with slin. If slin always makes you fat, how is it good for losing weight. Sorry if I misunderstand something...

Quote Originally Posted by Fireplug View Post
    Hi, just want to ask a question for ckarification: You keep the insulin in your stack even when leaning out? In the first paragraph you said you always got fat on skin, but then you said GH Is good for gaining and losing and that you always take it with slin. If slin always makes you fat, how is it good for losing weight. Sorry if I misunderstand something...
    No when losing I don't take slin with it and I don't ALWAYS take slin while gaining either. What I was trying to say is that you lose out if you don't take slin with the GH is all. But you can get lean even with slin and I am sure I could if I knew how to diet back then. It's all about diet, always is.

RX MEMBER

No when losing I don't take slin with it and I don't ALWAYS take slin while gaining either. What I was trying to say is that you lose out if you don't take slin with the GH is all. But you can get lean even with slin and I am sure I could if I knew how to diet back then. It's all about diet, always is.
    Ok, I got it now. I know people say you can stay lean on slin, but honestly I've never been able to manage it, which is why I was curious. Thanks.

MyOatmeal.com Rep Mr.Dedication's Avatar

Do you guys always take T4 while on GH? Since GH down-regulates your T4 level but up-regulates your T4 to T3 conversion.

If so, how much?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Dedication View Post
    Do you guys always take T4 while on GH? Since GH down-regulates your T4 level but up-regulates your T4 to T3 conversion.

If so, how much?
    I do and 100mcg.

I agree that is a bulking dose! Joe do you stay fairly lean and gain while on insulin? I have done Lantus and Humalog but never on a good diet so always got fat.

My opinion is Gh is amazing for gaining or losing. Haven't been below 10ius for about 3yrs and go as high as 20ius. I run T3, T4 and soon insulin with it. Without all three your wasting money.
    I will get fat if I don't keep my protein sources really lean.

If so, how much?
    I take T3 @ 50mcg year round with 3.3 units. If I run more growth and incorporate Tren then the T3 goes up to 100.

No getting around the cost for me. With a family and the expenses associated with life these days, HGH has to be budgeted in. I keep it going year round and if I get extra cash I will bump it to 10 units for 3 or4 months. Using the fictitious amount of $1.50 a unit that's $15 a day or $105 a week = $450 a month. My 4 month cycle can be about $1800. That's HGH alone.

MyOatmeal.com Rep Mr.Dedication's Avatar

I've heard basting ipamorelin does wonders...have you guys tried it?

Also how much growth would you guys see from 10iu of GH? Also any strength gain?

I've heard it's a good idea to run them during PCT just to help you keep your gains...don't know if you guys do that or not but I think it should be worth it to run a good amount of HGH(if you can) when you just got done running an insane cycle.

I've heard basting ipamorelin does wonders...have you guys tried it?

Also how much growth would you guys see from 10iu of GH? Also any strength gain?

I've heard it's a good idea to run them during PCT just to help you keep your gains...don't know if you guys do that or not but I think it should be worth it to run a good amount of HGH(if you can) when you just got done running an insane cycle.
    I've tried blasting ipam with a little mod grf, and I've done the same with GHRP-2. I found the GHRP-2 to be significantly more effective in terms of fat loss and fullness. It just makes you stupid hungry.

I have seen guys run GH post cycle and it seems to help them keep their gains for sure. I personally think the cost is significantly more than its worth if you aren't using it with test. Peptides are a great idea post cycle though, they're cheap enough that there's no point in not doing it.

I don't know about the 10iu deal, I only shot that much once and I had such bad water retention it was miserable lol. But I was hella full for a couple days after. Can't really answer that with true experience though.

If your looking for a pound figure we all know that's relative to diet, training and rest but 10ius is a good dose for gains. With GH the more, the more gains seen and the fuller you will appear daily. Strength comes with size and vice versa so I would say yes. I have not run under 10iu for the past 3yrs besides the last week of contest. Check out my training journal and you can see what GH and 300mg Test can do to someone.

I do and 100mcg.
    How much T3 do you take?
    If your looking for a pound figure we all know that's relative to diet, training and rest but 10ius is a good dose for gains. With GH the more, the more gains seen and the fuller you will appear daily. Strength comes with size and vice versa so I would say yes. I have not run under 10iu for the past 3yrs besides the last week of contest. Check out my training journal and you can see what GH and 300mg Test can do to someone.
    Is that all you are taking with the GH, just 300mg T? That's a pretty low dose of T, I thought... but obviously it's working for you

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast