RX MEMBER

Default Whats the newest news on Vic?

I figure it has been long enough for a new post to come out. But I havent heard anything about it in a few months. What is the newest development for Victor Martinez?

According to the free vic fanpage the 27th is supposed to be a big day..

This is an admin approved banner.

I read something on another board that Vic and the Judge got into a big argument so they postponed his original hearing date

But that could have been a while ago

Who knows. Who cares.
    Use discount code BARRETT15 = 15% off for the best bodybuilding supplements at IronMagLabs.com

He's been in there too long, hoping he gets out very soon.

being in there this long over a visa issue? thats complete BS!

Hopefully deported. He has been completely disrespectful to our American laws after giving him the privilege to live here.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Fuck off dude! They should deport you for being an idiot.

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
    Who knows. Who cares.
    I do.

FREE VICTOR!
    speciesnutrition.com | davepalumbo.com

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = Curt15

Rx Muscle Radio | Rx Australia | Bros v Pros

Quote Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    Hopefully deported. He has been completely disrespectful to our American laws after giving him the privilege to live here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyshrek View Post
    Fuck off dude! They should deport you for being an idiot.
    Well, this is uncomfortable.

AVBG

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post

why's that Padawan?

Met the guy once and he was nothing but nice.

This is an admin approved banner.

RX MEMBER

Are you being serious? Sadly, I think you are. He didn't rape, he didn't hurt anyone, in fact he helped people. He is a nice guy. I met him on the street in Washington Heights in 2007 and he was so friendly and nice to a complete stranger. His charges were steroid related. Many many many bodybuilders are involved in AAS. Providing good AAS to people is a noble act! Would you rather people be injecting rat poison from IP? Your a sicko. Victor is a hero, not some criminal you make him out to be.

AVBG

Victor does deserve better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He must miss his kids very much =( I think he got 3 or 4

Quote Originally Posted by curt james View Post
    i do.

free victor!
    x 2!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shredstack View Post
    Are you being serious? Sadly, I think you are. He didn't rape, he didn't hurt anyone, in fact he helped people. He is a nice guy. I met him on the street in Washington Heights in 2007 and he was so friendly and nice to a complete stranger. His charges were steroid related. Many many many bodybuilders are involved in AAS. Providing good AAS to people is a noble act! Would you rather people be injecting rat poison from IP? Your a sicko. Victor is a hero, not some criminal you make him out to be.
    Get your story straight, he wasn't just selling steroids. The fact he was selling drugs and making a profit, tax-free is a problem as well. The fact he had a year to renew his visa and didn't, makes me disgusted at his laziness. How is Victor a hero? There are thousands of troops defending the rights and laws we have in this country, that Victor is pissing all over with his laziness. He had ONE YEAR to renew it, shame on him.

Quote Originally Posted by AVBG View Post
    why's that Padawan?
    Victor haturz, Master. There is a disturbance in the Force. lol

Quote Originally Posted by AVBG View Post
    Victor does deserve better
    Agreed.

I wouldn't necessarily call him a hero, but I gotta love a fellow procrastinator. (see below)

Quote Originally Posted by shredstack View Post

Get your story straight, he wasn't just selling steroids. The fact he was selling drugs and making a profit, tax-free is a problem as well. The fact he had a year to renew his visa and didn't, makes me disgusted at his laziness. How is Victor a hero? There are thousands of troops defending the rights and laws we have in this country, that Victor is pissing all over with his laziness. He had ONE YEAR to renew it, shame on him.
    Live and learn. Hopefully Victor will be out soon and can continue his life.

He really is what seems like one hell of a nice guy. Met him years ago when he guest posed at a show in Maryland. Just a handshake and a few words.

He was there long after the show had ended. Men were stacking up chairs and Vic was still talking with fans and friends at the venue.

Saw him again when he guest posed with Phil Heath at the 2008 NPC Maryland.

Last edited by Curt James; 04-23-2012 at 08:20 PM.

I talked to an ICE agent at my gym and the way they are handling this is not that uncommon. He felt like there was a very good chance Vic could be deported. I hope he's wrong, but the past drug arrest doesn't help.

his choices landed hime where he is. just like dave said, he makes poor choices.

His a very nice bodybuilder so I respect him and support him.

i hope all these people on here hating on vik have never made any mistakes!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen1 View Post
    i hope all these people on here hating on vik have never made any mistakes!!
    A mistake is a week late.. A year is disgusting laziness and abuse of the system.

Quote Originally Posted by dyeell0499 View Post
    his choices landed hime where he is. just like dave said, he makes poor choices.
    Heard a very young student talking with a classmate about Spider-Man. Had to laugh when I heard, "The Green Goblin made bad choices!"

Anyway, Big Vic is Dominican. Dominicans can do no wrong!

Plus, Matty, you a vet? If you're going to wave the flag and criticize a guy for abusing the system then I hope you have a DD-214.

Heard a very young student talking with a classmate about Spider-Man. Had to laugh when I heard, "The Green Goblin made bad choices!"

Anyway, Big Vic is Dominican. Dominicans can do no wrong!

Plus, Matty, you a vet? If you're going to wave the flag and criticize a guy for abusing the system then I hope you have a DD-214.
    Please explain to me how am I abusing the system?! I am a legal US citizen, I pay my taxes, and vote every election.. But because I am not military personell I am not allowed to have an opinion on immigration laws, which would be my first amendment right??? If anything YOU are abusing the system, supporting someone breaking US laws.

There are thousands of troops defending the rights and laws we have in this country
    See below.

Please explain to me how am I abusing the system?! I am a legal US citizen, I pay my taxes, and vote every election.. But because I am not military personell I am not allowed to have an opinion on immigration laws, which would be my first amendment right??? If anything YOU are abusing the system, supporting someone breaking US laws.
    You're the one who mentioned the troops.

And just where do you draw the line at "someone breaking US laws"? I'm assuming -- perhaps unfairly -- you've broken at least one.

For that matter, what I've read from you in this thread is more admonishing Martinez and less immigration law opinion.

See below.

You're the one who mentioned the troops.

And just where do you draw the line at "someone breaking US laws"? I'm assuming -- perhaps unfairly -- you've broken at least one.

For that matter, what I've read from you in this thread is more admonishing Martinez and less immigration law opinion.
    I think Matty's real issue was with his laziness. How can you argue the fact Vic was lazy, didn't renew his papers and deserves to be put in jail for it? How simple is it? If you get a ticket you show up to court or you get a warrant. If you get a warrant you get arrested. And you deserve it. How can you argue this? It is very simple.

For whatever reason, we don't know, but Vic didn't renew his visa. How can you feel sorry for that? Some douchebag goes 65 in a 25 in some neighborhood and gets a ticket, doesn't show to court and gets arrested.. You feel sorry for him? Of course not. Why Vic? Bad decision on his part and he's paying for it.
    Use discount code BARRETT15 = 15% off for the best bodybuilding supplements at IronMagLabs.com

I think Matty's real issue was with his laziness. How can you argue the fact Vic was lazy, didn't renew his papers and deserves to be put in jail for it? How simple is it? If you get a ticket you show up to court or you get a warrant. If you get a warrant you get arrested. And you deserve it. How can you argue this? It is very simple.

For whatever reason, we don't know, but Vic didn't renew his visa. How can you feel sorry for that? Some douchebag goes 65 in a 25 in some neighborhood and gets a ticket, doesn't show to court and gets arrested.. You feel sorry for him? Of course not. Why Vic? Bad decision on his part and he's paying for it.
    The laziness seems to be an issue when it comes to his training and/or dieting as well. Victor has a ton of genetic potential and seems to rely on this fact rather than really do what is necessary to place where he should be placing...never seems to come in very good at shows.

Not trying to bash him, I'm sure he's a nice guy, and he's a great bodybuilder. But I think he could be a lot better, and it's a shame that he isn't.

RX MEMBER

This. Some people will just nuthug because it's bodybuilding related.

But I'll echo what was said earlier, who cares.

Last edited by natenator; 04-24-2012 at 09:18 PM.

VIc may be out Friday
    Submit Ask Dave & Stump the Jumbo questions to aceto@rxmuscle.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Aceto View Post
    VIc may be out Friday
    Good.

Quote Originally Posted by retwa View Post
    The laziness seems to be an issue when it comes to his training and/or dieting as well. Victor has a ton of genetic potential and seems to rely on this fact rather than really do what is necessary to place where he should be placing...never seems to come in very good at shows.

Not trying to bash him, I'm sure he's a nice guy, and he's a great bodybuilder. But I think he could be a lot better, and it's a shame that he isn't.
    Well, there's the 2003 NOC, the 2007 O, 4th at the most recent Olympia, and his win at the inaugural Arnold Classic Europe.

He's a procrastinator or disorganized. Call him lazy, okay. But to incarcerate someone over a piece of paper? Gtfo.

Well, there's the 2003 NOC, the 2007 O, 4th at the most recent Olympia, and his win at the inaugural Arnold Classic Europe.
    He does have his moments. He looked much better at the last Olympia. Like I said, he's a great bodybuilder, I just think he's not living up to his true potential. Whether it's due to laziness, bad coaching, or something else, I can't be sure.

Hopefully we see him compete this year

RX MEMBER

*a piece of paper? Gtfo.
    Certain "pieces of paper" (w4 forms, tax returns, subpeonas, immigration papers etc...) are FAR more significant than "just a piece of paper."*

If you don't do them, you completely screw over the rest of the hard working citizens. U.S services afforded to citizens and immigrants are public goods and a result of each citizen paying their fair share. Anyone who doesn't do this is fucking over everyone else. It should be pretty clear to see. This isn't just as simple as "not filling out a piece of paper."

But none of that matters - ask yourself this. This sort of thing happens by the hundreds every day, but I don't see people on the bodybuilding boards creating "free Julio Chavez" or "free Juan Ramirez" threads when this happens to some random ass immigrant from the Bronx. Why not? If you really feel that strongly these things, write a letter to your congressman or go to law school and actually make change. As opposed to just picking and choosing the issues that matter to you based on which one of your favorite bodybuilders gets busted.*

RX MEMBER

^^

That said, I still think he got screwed and noone deserves that kind of prison time for something like that. They should have either just deported him right away or let him go and given him a chance to prove himself. Holding someone in a cell to rot, unless that person is a cold-hearted basted who acted the way he did with nothing but the most evil intentions, is never ok IMO.

But it's also naive to say that he committed zero wrongdoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Aceto View Post
    VIc may be out Friday
    I hope he will. He deserves it.

Isn't it friday today?

What is the news on him?|

Quote Originally Posted by Mugmeh View Post
    Isn't it friday today?

What is the news on him?|
    Is case isn't probably til like 10 am or later on. Nobody goes to court at 6 AM, esp for an immigration case