Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Muscle Addiction's SARMs Experience (Osta & S-4)

So this will be my very first experience with SARMs, and I am excited to say the least. I have done much research, and with assistance of some very knowledgeable brothers on this forum I have a nice SARMs cycle laid out with some additional support supplements to go along with it. For this cycle I am looking for a recomposition, drop body fat while maintaining or even gaining lean muscle. The SARMs I am going to go with are S-4 and MK-2866. I am currently finishing off a PCT from an Epi-Strong cycle, and had the SARMs planned as a bridge between cycles, and to continue to keep moving towards my goal is to get on stage again and compete.

I really was debating whether or not I was going to create a log for this as I am infamous for starting a log out strong and detailed, and falling into procrastinating behavior, work, family, life taking my time and I think you know where I am going with this. But there are a couple of brothers here who are motivating me to do so, Dylan and FL3X have offered to keep me honest, help me follow through on my log, and give support so we will see if this helps lol!!! It actually is giving me more motivation to follow through completely time, so as they say ?let?s kill this sh*t!!!?

Cycle:

1-10 S-4 (50 mg ED, 25 mg morning/ 25 mg evening) may adjust depending on sides
    1-10 MK-2866 (25 mg ED morning) this should be fine
    1-10 Bridge (3 caps ED)
    1-10 Need2Slin (4 caps ED, spread out 30 min prior to carb meals, pre-fasted cardio)
    1-10 Anabeta (4 Caps ED)
    1-10 Forged Steel (RD)
    1-4 Forged Burner (RD)

I will also be using these staple supplements:

Gear (10 caps ED pre/post workout, in-between meals)
    Ruthless 3D Multi Vitamin (3 caps ED spread w/meals)
    EFAs (6 softgels ED w/meals)
    Whey to Build Muscle and Muscle Replenisher proteins for shakes
    Creatine & BCAAs Powerchews (15 grams Creatine ED, BCAA?s for sweet tooth attacks!!!)
    N2KTS or PWO Zero Loss or PWO Powerchews (obviously pre-workout)
    HCGenerate (will have on hand, but just finishing off 2 consecutive bottles so take a break from it)

Diet/Nutrition:

My maintenance calories are around 3400 ED, so to start I will target my calories around 2900 cals on training days, and 2400 cals on non-training days and see how that works and adjust as needed. I want to be able to have some room to tweak, plus I end up looking flat when I diet down, and I don?t like it! I will carb cycle, and schedule my moderate carb days on leg/chest days for more fuel obviously. My carbohydrate sources will mainly be yams/sweet potatoes, Ezekiel bread, Quinoa, Black Beans, Oats, and Brown Rice. As you see all of my carbohydrates are high in fiber, and of course I will be eating a ton of Broccoli, Zucchini, Asparagus (when not so pricey), salads, and green beans, I am big on organic veggies, and I can?t get enough of them! Healthy fats will be peanut butter, olive oil, Avocado, Almonds, stuff like that. Proteins will be chicken, turkey, lean steak or ground round (always grass fed), eggs, fish, and shakes. I make these really good homemade Rocky Road Protein Bars, and will check the macros on those because they are great for those times at work when you are going from meeting to meeting, or in a classroom training so I will have those ready anyway, because my 6 year old little girls likes them too .

Cardio:

I am at 5 days a week @ 45 minutes treadmill, and will continue with that and increase/modify as needed. I am going to learn how to jump rope too, my little girl is going to teach me she says , so that will be some good addition to the other cardio. I will not do cardio on leg days and I will give myself off Sundays for family and chore day we will see if I can stay out of the gym lol!!!

Weights:

HEAVY!!! 5x5, 15-20 rep sets, 8-10 rep sets, 100?s, I will mix it up all the time and my energy levels at times will determine what I do but it is all about keeping the muscle guessing!

Stats:

228 lbs.
    6?1? (lost an inch or two over the years from heavy squats and dead?s lol!!)
    41 years young!!!
    BF% (unknown at this time, but will post progress photos, keep my wife?s involvement and interest)
    Been lifting for 18+ years, competed in 2005 & 2007 (1st place and (3) 2nd place finishes, and want to place overall my next time on stage.

I hope you will follow along on this one, as I will put 1000% into this goal of mine. I am going to play it safe and say realistically I will be updating this log every 3 days, but will do it more frequently as necessary. Although, this is my first dabble at SARMs, and am really excitied to see how they work for me, so my ambition and desire is there...and now that I have brothers in my corner, lets do this!

Thanks for reading my biography lol!!! Hopefully you will follow along.​

Day #1:

Alright, this is the first day of the cycle and this morning at 4:15 am I took my first dose of S-4 andMK-2866. I will say...the taste is much to be desired...no like the taste!! Although, not as bad as some of the research chems I have had in the past.

I hit back this morning and cardio for 45 minutes on the treadmill. I still have some supplements left from PCT (like 2 more days worth of Post Cycle/Unleashed, N2 Burn, quite a bit left of N2 Flameand N2 Stim) so I am going to just continue to finish those off while starting the cycle. I dropped myBridge dose from double to single, and will keep it at 3 caps ED (morning/afternoon/evening meals) for rest of cycle. I will just lay out my back routine from this morning:

Lat Pulldowns:
    6 sets (15/12/10/10/8/8), 120/150/180/210/240/255
    Close Grip Seated Rows:
    4 sets (15/12/12/12), 200/225/250/250
    Close Grip High Rows:
    4 sets (12/12/12/12), 250 (I add two 25 lb weights to the stack due to it only goes to 200) reason for high reps
    Bent Over DB Rows:
    4 sets (12/10/8/8), 75/85/95/100
    Deadz:
    4 sets (10/8/6/6), 225, 315, 355, 405 (my lower back has been bothering me a bit, so just concentrated on strict form and did static holds after each set for 30-60 seconds)So that was the workout for today, I may hit biceps later in my garage gym, but at home with my daughter today (Spring Break) so if weather is nice we will go out and play!Gotta go eat...enjoy your day!!!
    Last edited by MuscleAddiction; 04-22-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Day #2:

I just got back from the gym, today was supposed to be just cardio, but did some biceps as well...I took my doses of S-4 and MK-2866, need2slin, Anabeta, 6 caps of N2 Amp, Gear, and 1 scoopPWO Zero Loss and sweated like a mofo! Did 45 minutes fasted cardio first , then hit a lot of negatives and forced reps on biceps and the pumps were outrageous! They were like little lobsters popping out of the tail shell, just painfully engorged with blood...love it! Everything just feels really tight, full muscles, nice vascularity, I am really enjoying this. I know this isn't a cycle of Test or anything...that is coming later...but really a great sense of wellbeing, and feeling strong.

This was my bicep workout:

DB Curls (rotating wrists so palms are facing floor on negatives): 4 sets (12/10/8/8), 30/35/40/45 lbs
    Standing EZ Bar Curls: 4 sets (10/8/8/6), 95/115/125/130 lbs...slow negatives
    Preacher BB Curls: 4 sets (8/8/8/8), 125 lbs...slow negatives
    Low Cable Curls: 3 sets (10 reps), 100 lbs...negatives all the way

Just sitting here updating and drinking a Rocky Road WTBM shake w/10 grams creatine...no carbs, low carb/calorie day today, and waiting for my little girl to wake up...some nice quiet time for me.

Later!!

Day #4:

So, I took my doses of S-4 (25 mg) and MK-2866 (25 mg), need2slin, Anabeta, 6 caps of N2 Amp, Gear, and 1 scoop N2KTS (Green Apple, mixed with EAA-BCAA...had some left that I sip on during workout). I did 45 minutes fasted cardio first , and then it was time to hit shoulders. I decided to do cardio first for fasted utilizing need2slin, plus it was cold and I like to have the body warmed up prior to hitting the weights. I hit shoulders pretty good...

Shoulder/Trap workout:

Low Cable Crossing Side Lateral Raises: 5 sets/1 warm up, (20/15/12/10/10 reps), 20/25/30/35/40 lbs...nice and pumped
    Military Press: 4 sets (10/8/8/6 reps), 135/185/205/225 lbs...last set performed drop set back to 135 for slow negatives
    DB Alternating Front Raises: 4 sets (10 reps), 35/40/45/50
    DB Side Lateral Raises (thumbs up): 4 sets (12/10/10/8 reps), (25/30/35/35)...controlled, slow negatives...good burn!
    (Superset w/)Trap bar Shrugs: 4 sets (12 reps...2 second hold at top), 225 lbs...I can shrug more, but will do HEAVY when I go to Powerhouse on weekend when I have access to a powerack.

My shoulders were feeling really pumped up today...to the point they were painful. I think the combination of N2 Amp, N2KTS, and SARMs (specifically S-4) really got the blood flowing to the body part I was training. I had a very nice round cantelope look to them in the mirror...nice and full!

Once I got home from the gym, prior to the shower, I had a Muscle Replenisher shake, my dose of Bridge, Anabeta, Gear, and at this time I also took my first dose of Forged Burner to keep my metabolism ramped up after my workout...and damn that stuff is good! I took it with 1 N2 Stim as well...nice smooth energy all morning!!!

There is one thing that I notice when taking my 2nd dose of S-4 in the afternoon...kind of a rush of aggression, it is hard to describe, I don't feel it in the morning most likely due to I'm jacked up on my pre-workouts, and I just woke up at 4 a.m. Like yesterday, when I got home from work it was a bit late, but I try and space out S-4 every 12 hours. I took my 25 mg dose and proceeded to make dinner...chicken tenderloins, asparagus, and the wife and daughter also had rice...I had a Greek Yogurt for desert. Anyway, I have been feeling this rush of aggression while I was cooking dinner...to the point where I get cocky, as I said hard to explain. When I get home I will take my dose and see how I can better explain it.

I weighed myself yesterday (OFF day from gym...had to get some rest) at 226.5 which is already down from 228-230, so moving in the right direction, but the initial weight loss is more dramatic than it will continue to be I'm sure.

Later!!

Day #5:

Good morning folks! So yesterday I did my morning supplement ritual (not going to keep posting the same information every time...you know what I am supplementing with lol!!) and was able to go to Powerhouse Gym for my leg day. I was disappointed to say the least due to I hit a freaking wall during my workout! I didn't eat any carbs the night before, or prior to my workout (my fault), just had one of my Protein Bars. So this is what I was able to accomplish thought...

Legs (mostly quads):

Warm up: Exercise Bike for 15 minutes (level 10 to warm up the knees)

Leg Extensions: 5 sets/1 warm up, (20/15/12/10/10 reps), 100/130/160/190/220 lbs...got their attention!!!
    Leg Press: 8 sets (15/12/10/10/8/8/8/6 reps), 485/665/845/935/1025/1115/1115/1115 lbs...this is where I hit the wall!!!
    Squats: 4 sets (10 reps), 135/225/225/225...made sure form was on par, ass to the ground, and I was winded big time!
    Hammer Strength Extensions (with static holds at top): 4 sets (10 reps), (50/90/90/90)...controlled, hold at top of each rep for 2 count, slow negatives...I was done !

I really do hate having a sub-par workout to start my day, but my legs and glutes are pretty sore today so I got something done. I am about to head to the gym for hams/calves/cardio and then enjoy the rest of the day dying Easter eggs with my little girl .

I ate an additional serving of oatmeal yesterday after my workout, and had a ton of protein and veggies for lunch and dinner, Greek Yogurt w/Rocky Road protein mixed in for snack in the afternoon (taste just like pudding...so freaking good!), a few shakes (Muscle Replenisher after training, WTBM the rest of them), and homemade Protein Bars for snacks when hunger hit...but not to over do it...just wanted to make sure I fueled today's workout.

I hear the strength comes on gradually with sarms, so am just waiting for that to happen...but I honestly feel that nutrition had a big play in yesterday's workout...or lack there of.

Well, wish me luck, heading to gym now to get it done!

Day #8 & #9:

Alright, let’s catch up a bit, everything is going pretty well and I am just staying disciplined to my nutrition and training, as well as the supplement regimen. Nothing has changed as far as dosing except for I am dosing the 2nd dose of S-4 in the afternoon (8-12 hours apart depending on when I wake up). I am feeling good, a couple of days I was a bit tired but that may have been due to not getting enough sleep last week during the early part of the week, the Forged Burner is doing me good for energy though (still stacking it with my leftover N2 Stim and Flame).

So yesterdays workout (Day #8) was chest/abs:

Hammer Strength Incline Press: 5 sets/1 warm up, (20/12/10/8/8 reps), 90/140/180/230/270 lbs, nice pump at this point
    Incline DB Press (palms in): 4 sets (10/8/8/6 reps), 75/80/85/90 lbs
    Decline BB press (wide grip): 4 sets (10/8/6/4-12 reps), 185/225/245/265-185 burn out set
    Incline Low Cable Flys: 4 sets (12/10/10/8 reps), (50/70/90/100), controlled, slow negatives, good burn!
    Chest Press Machine: 4 sets (10 reps, slow negative), 140/150/160/170

Abs: Lying leg raises, knee-ups, and cable crunches…done!!!

So this morning’s workout (which is Day #9) was shoulders/cardio:

DB Overhead Press: 6 sets/1 warm up, (20/5/5/5/5/5 reps), 40/60/70/80/90 lbs
    Side Lateral DB raises: 4 sets (10/8/8/6 reps), 35/40/45/50 lbs
    BB Upright Rows (wide grip): 4 sets (12 reps), 50/60/70/80 lbs
    Pec Deck Rear Delts: 4 sets (12/10/10/8 reps), 145/160/175/190 lbs

45 minutes cardio on treadmill (3.8 @ 6% incline)…fasted!!!

This morning I was pressed for time, so the shoulder workout was done in 35 minutes total, just moved through as fast as I could without sacrificing exercises and range of motion, to know me is to know I am all about form!!! If you ask anybody in either gym I train at my form is dialed at all times, I don’t do too many cheat reps, I feel like I’m cheating myself out of the set.

Right now I just reached into my lunchbox and pulled out my afternoon Rocky Road pudding, 1 cup NF Plain Greek Yogurt mixed w/ 1 scoop Rocky Road protein, 55 grams of protein, 11 grams carbs, and approx 240 calories, delicious!

Day #10

Just wanted to post up my workout from this morning...which was fasted cardio andbiceps/triceps:

This was my bicep/tricep workout:

Preacher Curl Machine: 5 sets...1 warm up (20/12/10/10/10), 80/100/120/140/160 lbs
    Seated BB Curls: 4 sets (10/8/8/6), 75/85/95/105 lbs...slow negatives and 2 second holds, tension the whole time
    Low Cable Rope Curls: 4 sets (12/10/10/8), 120/130/140/160 lbs...squeeze at the top of movement, really hit peaks
    Reverse Grip Ez Bar Curls: 3 sets (10 reps), 120 lbs...negatives all the way

Rope Presses: 5 sets...1 warm up (20/12/10/10/10), 80/120/140/160/170 lbs
    Lying DB Extensions: 4 sets (10/8/8/6), 25/30/35/35 lbs
    Close Grip Push-ups: 4 sets (12 reps)

This was a light tricep workout as I will hit them again this weekend at my other gym...better equipment and free weight benches for close grip bench press.

Cardio was performed first...normal 45 minutes treadmill 3.8 @ 6% incline, slow and steady, sweated like a pig due to N2 Amp and need2slin dosed prior to.

One thing I am trying out this morning is IF...so the last thing I had to eat last night at 8 pm was my desert of 1 cup NF Plain Greek Yogurt w/ 1 scoop Rocky Road WTBM whey protein mixed...can't get enough of this stuff!!! I have had BCAAs this morning along with my other supplements...including Forged Burner, N2 Stim and Flame, and sarms of course. I have to say I thought it would be more difficult, yes I am really hungry right now, but just been drinking my coffee and drinking water and will have my first meal a noon...which will consist of 10 egg whites w/ 1 packet low sugar instant oatmeal mixed together, peanut butter, Muscle Replenisher shake (normally would have this within 45 minutes of training)...and then later will have 8 oz ground turkey with asparagus, broccoli, and zuchinni, and Greek Yogurt...not sure what I will have for dinner yet...will decide later.

I just wanted to see how I would react to the whole not eating thing during IF, and I think I am handling it pretty damn well...I will eat in 1 1/2 hours and eat for the following 8 hours and maybe try it again for tomorrow...or just change it up a bit each day and keep my body guessing

Day #11:

No weights today...just 50 minutes cardio on treadmill @ 3.8 mph, 6% incline...just like the other days. I weighed myself this morning and I am down another 1/2 lb (223 even)...I really need to stop weighing myself regularly, I know better. So from now on once a week on Monday's I will weigh in.

Lets see if I can post some pics up today so I really put myself on the spot to keep disciplined and have all of you keep me focused and honest...

I really hate the lighting, and taking photos of myself...cropped out my ugly mug lol! Obviously you can verify it is me by my ink for future progress pics I will post weekly...but I look a bit soft and smooth in these...probably because I am lol.

So here you go for today...and as always thanks for following along and keeping me honest!!!

Attached Thumbnails

I just wanted to share with you something I wrote to another brother of mine in regards to how I follow my nutrition and stay true to my lifestyle...

Bro, I will have my occassional slices of BBQ Chicken pizza, or head over to the HMB Brewery for a nice Mavericks Brown Ale and a plate of Grilled Fish tacos, or a Mavericks burger...but ultimately it is a lifestyle that I have adopted and that includes how and what I eat. The guilt sets in for me if I stray away from what my goals are...my motto is "if I'm not growing...I'm not happy!" I love food don't get me wrong, but if I can eat healthy, meaning grass fed beef, free range/cage free chicken, organic fruits and veggies, Greek Yogurt has become a savior in my nutrition...1 cup Greek Yogurt mixed with 1 scoop Rocky Road protein, my version of healthy pudding. I lead by example for my family and friends...I have a dozen or so friends that want me to regularly make them my homemade Protein Bars...they call them "Gold" lol!!! A good friend of mine who does Zumba like 2-3 times a day placed and order for 2 batches last night and doesn't care about the cost...she just wants them lol! My wife and daughter follow my lead as well...it truly is a lifestyle!

It all boils down to your desire and goals for yourself...mine is to be in condition to get ready for a BB competition in no more than 12 weeks...less if possible, 8 would be optimal. I look at it this way...I am 42 years old this year, I have had 42 years of eating basically anything and everything so to switch up the last half of my life and choose to follow a healthier way of nutrition and applying what I have learned over the years of training and my constant quest for building the best physique that I can with all the power inside of me...then that is what I am going to choose to do. It is a conscience decision at every meal I pack in my lunchbox for the day...for instance here is what I will eat today starting at noon (I am following IF with assistance of RickRock13 at moment...day 2...wish me luck!):

12 noon: 10 egg whites w/Low sugar Cinnamon spice instant oatmeal and peanut butter (approx 2 tbsp) drizzled on top, 1/2 chicken breast.

2 pm: 2 baked chicken thighs and 1 homemade Rocky Road protein bar (basically the same as Better Protein Bars, just tweaked a bit...added Flax Meal)...or protein shake

4 pm: 8 oz Ground Turkey w/Asparagus, Zuchinni, and Broccoli, 1 cup Brazilian style beans (mother-in-laws recipe, healthy!)

6 pm: 1 cup NF plain Greek Yogurt mixed w/1 scoop Rocky Road protein...my pudding !

8 pm: 8-10 oz Baked Chicken Thighs, same veggies as above, 1 protein bar for dessert

So that is what is laid out for today, I also have additional protein shake in my cooler for one of the meals for added protein...but as you can see I am getting ample amout of protein a day. This is how I always eat except on the weekends is when I will get creative and make Ezekiel French Toast, Muscle Chili, eat some whole eggs...maybe some chicken apple sausage , make grass fed burgers (homemade) with avocado, onion, lettuce, tomatoe, sweet potatoe fries, I think you get the picture...I get creative in the kitchen!

There is so much you can do with healthy food to make it fun and exciting to eat, I just create when I am in the kitchen!!!

So there you have it...that is how I roll in a nutshell...and you can do it to bro, EVERYONE can do it!

Just wanted to share that with you here...my nutrition is pretty much the same clean, healthy choices for food daily...and I ALWAYS pre-package up my meals and everything I make is pretty much muscle building fuel for my body!

Day #12 & 13:

Well the past couple of days my energy levels have bottomed out...man yesterday was difficult as I just wanted to lay around and do absolutely nothing...but I got my workout done with the help of N2 Amp and PWO Powerchews. So, being I had the day off of work, I went to the gym around 10 a.m., big mistake! Too many people, too many trainers, I do not like crowds especially when I want to train without interruptions. So I started my workout with cardio...probably not the best thing to do considering being fasted and glycogen was at a minimum already from low carbs and fasted, but I did 50 min treadmill @ regular 3.8 mph, 6% incline. I was soaked in sweat afterwards and my sweat smelled heavy of ammonia...ketosis, but still managed to get through a light back workout:

Close Grip High Cable Rows: 5 sets-1 warm up, 20/15/12/10/10 reps, 150/180/200/225/225 lbs.
    Bent Over BB Rows: 4 sets, 15/12/10/10 reps, 135/185/205/225 lbs.
    One Arm DB Rows (off rack): 4 sets, 10/10/8/8 reps, 90/100/100/100 lbs. (DB at this gym only go to 100 )
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 4 sets, 12/10/8/6 reps, 160/190/220/230 lbs. (energy tanking hard!)
    Pullups: 3 sets, 8/6/6 reps...lol! 223 lbs (my current weight)

Since my workout ended right around the time for my feed coming off of a 16 hour fast, I had aMuscle Replenisher shake, went and picked up my daughter from school, then came home and had:

10 egg whites w/1 pack Low Sugar Instant Oatmeal & 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter (still was hungry) so
    1 Homemade Rocky Road Protein Bar for dessert .

I ended up eating this 2 hours later as well, then was eating leftovers from the week every 2 hours there after up until 8 pm (chicken, ground turkey w/veggies, spaghetti sauce with ground chicken, etc.)

So last night I hit the pillow a little late (11 pm), had both my wife and my daughter fall asleep on my lap watching a movie , then I slept in today to get some much needed sleep that I never seem to be able to get during the week, so I got about 9 hours last night and still feel tired. The wife is at work until 3:30 pm and I won't be able to get to the gym until later, so updating my log and going to make breakfast for the little one.

I will probably hit chest/calves/cardio this afternoon, hoping crowd will be light on a Saturday afternoon on the coast, and we will go from there. I will hit legs tomorrow at my other gym Powerhouse and eat some carbs today so I can hit them heavy!

Have a great day folks...train hard!

Day #13, 14, 15:

Alright, it has been 3-4 days and things are going fairly well. I weighed in this morning at 222, another pound down from 223 so my slow and steady progress approach is working. I am actually just about a week into IF (although I have to be honest...over the weekend I a weak moment at night, yes the infamous waking up from a deep sleep to find yourself in the kitchen with your nose in the fridge, and I gave in that evening and broke fast with some Greek Yogurt with Rocky Road protein mixed in...so good ) and besides my falter I have been doing really well on it. I do like the idea of not having to eat for some time (16 hours is what I have been doing) and then focus on eating within an 8 hour period...works really well. The only real problem I had was today in computer class...the last hour or so my brain shut off or something lol, but once I ate I was fine...blood sugar maybe, or all in my mind . Well as I stated in my last post, the past couple of days my energy levels have bottomed out, but I seem to have some sort of head cold/sinus thing going on so it may be just that...but I did not train at all over the weekend, Sunday was also a recuperation day for me, so I played a ton of Go Fish with my little girl . So...

Sunday (Day #13): OFF

Monday (Day #14): Legs (so I woke up at 4 am and went and did 50 minutes cardio @ 3.8/6%...fasted, and then went to Powerhouse Gym after I dropped my daughter off at school and hit legs...fasted!! This was interesting to say the least!)

Leg Extensions: 5 sets-1 warm up, 20/15/12/10/10 reps, 100/130/150/180/220 lbs.
    Bench Squats (wide stance): 6 sets, 20/15/12/10/8/6 reps, 135/185/225/275/315/365 lbs.
    Leg Press (feet together): 6 sets, 12/12/10/10/8/8 reps, 465/645/915/1005/1005/1005 lbs. (last 3 sets 45 second rest)
    Hammer Strength 1 Leg Extensions: 4 sets, 10 reps, 45 lbs. (energy tanking hard! Hold and squeeze each rep...seeing stars)
    Leg Curls: 4 sets, 20/12/12/10 reps, 90/105/120/135 lbs...toasted, no energy left...needed food!!

Once again my workout ended right around the time for my feed coming off of a 16 hour fast, I had a Muscle Replenisher shake, went and picked up my daughter from school, then came home and had...hey this is Deja Vu:

10 egg whites w/1 pack Low Sugar Instant Oatmeal & 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter (still was hungry) so
    1 Homemade Rocky Road Protein Bar for dessert . I ate every 2.5 hours after that, mostly chicken and veggies, yogurt, shakes, not much carbs at all.

Tuesday...today (Day #15): Chest (47 min cardio 3.8 @ 6%...fasted before I hit chest)

DB Incline Press: 5 sets/1 warm up, (20/12/10/8/8 reps), 50/60/70/80/90 lbs
    Incline Hammer Strength Press: 4 sets (10 reps...30 second rest), 180...give or take lbs
    Exercise Ball DB Flyes: 4 sets (12/12/10/10), 45/55/60/65 lbs
    Machine Press: 4 sets (12/10/10/8 reps), (100/120/140/150), SUPERSET w/
    Seated Fly Machine: 4 sets (10 reps, slow negative), 140/150/160/170

I did not eat anything until 12 noon today, in the morning I consumed 11 grams bcaas every 3 hours, and took the rest of my scheduled supplements.

Now here is the interesting thing, and I already spoke with Dylan about this...I was driving home from the gym around 6:15 am and it was still dark, and all of the headlights were yellow...hmmm, S-4 sides? I have had some other times where my vision seemed a bit blurred while at home, but it could be tired, but Dylan and I are going to monitor it for another week and see if they subside, if not I will drop to the 5 on/2 off type of schedule...but like even right now, my vision is a bit blurry, but I am also tired of looking at a computer screen...and I am tired. So not sure but we will keep it posted. I'm not sure why my energy levels had dropped so bad over the weekend...IF, low carbs, head cold, all of the above! I don't want to say it is the S-4, although somebody else on another forum mentioned to me that he stopped taking his S-4 due to it depleted his energy levels so bad...so again people react to supplements and chems differently.

So I am looking leaner in my arms, veins are popping out in upper chest, traps, and shoulders...I feel tight, but I don't feel a drastic increase in strength or anything...lifts have been status quo for the most part. I am losing weight slowly so going in the right direction, will keep on doing what I am doing...I ordered some Unleashed today (2 bottles) so may incorporate that into the cycle for the last 4 weeks, I have HCGenerate and Forged Post Cycle for a mini PCT at the end too, so have plenty of things to switch up.

Man I am tired and need to hit the pillow to get up for what should be cardio only tomorrow...but it is hard going into the gym for me and not lifting...so we shall see how I feel in the morning after my N2 Amp/N2KTS cocktail!!!

Goodnight!!

Day #16, 17, 18, 19 & 20 (damn, too many days to post LMFAO!!):

Alright, it has been too many days since my last update and I will apologize for that, as now I will be on this computer typing this update for the next hour or so...let me go make my food real quick and eat and type at the same time . So I am going to try and keep this detailed and too the point without going on one of my tangents lol...yeah right!

Wednesday (Day #16) Shoulders:

Shoulder Machine Press: 10 sets/1 warm up, (20/15/12/12/12/10/8/6/6/6 reps), 60/80/100/120/140/160/180/200/220/220 lbs
    DB Side Laterals: 6 sets (12/10/10/8/8/6), 25/30/35/40/50/55 lbs
    Smith Machine Behind Neck Press: 4 sets (10 reps), 95/135/155/185 lbs
    Pec Deck Rear Delts: 4 sets (15/12/12/10), 150/180/210/240 lbs

50 min cardio on treadmill 3.8 @ 10%

This workout I was dragging...which was why I stayed on the shoulder press machine for so many sets...I was trying to get my mind and body connected...this was a tought day to get motivated for some reason, all in my damn head!!!

Thursday (Day #17) Triceps:

Medicine Ball Push-ups: 4 sets...to get blood into triceps
    Smith Machine Close Grip Press: 4 sets, (12/10/8/6 reps), 135/185/225/245 lbs.
    Weighted Dips: 4 sets, (10 reps), 25 lb plate first two sets, 45 lb for last 2 sets
    Overhead Rope Extentions: 4 sets, (10/10/8/8 reps), 120/140/160/170 lbs.
    One Arm Pressdowns: 2 sets, (20 reps), 50 lbs, just for the burnout effect...

I need to pack some size onto my triceps, so I just gave them their own day this week, plus I actually ran out of time otherwise I would have done Biceps too...but another day!!!

Friday (Day #18) Cardio & Abs:

Hanging Leg Raises: 4 sets, (15 reps)
    Kneeling Cable/rope Crunches: 4 sets (15 reps...30 second rest), 120/140/160/180 lbs
    Exercise Ball Crunches: 4 sets (25 reps)
    Roman Chair Obliques: 4 sets, (20 reps)

40 min cardio on treadmill 3.8 @ 8%

This morning I had a headache, not too bad but a sinus thing going on...people at my work coming into the office sick...pisses me off, so as careful as I can be...I still get a slight something...anyway, not trying to make excuses at all!! I was going to do back, but figured I would leave that for the weekend, and just get something done.

Saturday (Day #19) OFF!!!

Woke up after only 4 hours of sleep, sinus congestion, feeling like crap, and the wife had to be a t work at 7 am and I have my little girl on the weekends so wasn't able to get into the gym yesterday...so chores for the day! I really have been dragging the past few days, so I went ahead and took the day off of IF, and just ate when I felt hungry...mostly egg whites, Greek Yogurt, protein shakes, and last night went out to the HMB Brewery for a friends birthday celebration and had a cheat meal...two Grilled Baja Fish Tacos, salad, black beans, a little rice (yeah I know), and a couple of beers...this does not happen often at all, so not going to beat myself up over it. I did weigh myself this morning at 223, and have not made it to the gym yet as my wife my wife had to be at work again at 7 am, so I will be hitting it up this afternoon (Day #20).

I did incorporate another supplement into my mix and that is Unleashed from NTBM, and let me tell you...this stuff works! Without giving too much details...my boys after a few days feel so full, you can tell they are plump and ready for an unloading..."Oh honey, where are you?" LMFAO! This is a great supplement that works to get the test flowing for sure...I have used it during PCT and it worked great, then since I was feeling lack of energy I thought what the hell, maybe it is due to test being low or something...anyway, I love this stuff! So I will continue to take it for the rest of this cycle for now, and lets see how this will effect my workouts too...I know what it will do for the wife so she better watch out!!!

I will report back tomorrow afternoon!

Hey everyone! I have this log going on another forum and wanted to post it here as well due to I like this forum and wanted to get some other feedback from the Iron Brothers community. I am new here for the most part, but will be updating this log every few days to keep track of my progress and to see if anybody may have suggestions, feedback, and or critique for me as far and my cycle, nutrition, and training.

Hopefully some will follow along... thanks!

Day #21-26 (again, too many damn days to post LMFAO!!!):

Ok, it has been too many days again since my last update, but this week really sucked as far as training due to late night work getting in the way. Tuesday night I was called into work on a water main break from 10:30 PM to 4:30 AM, where at that time I just kept working into the next work day, and then Wednesday night, just as I was just falling asleep, I get called into work again for a tree down blocking the roadway, so worked again from 10:30 PM to 2:30 AM, then came home and slept for 4 hours before getting up and going back to work on Thursday for my normal 10 hour shift, so there was a total of 3 days that I did not make it to the gym due to lack of sleep and exhaustion…sucked, but such is life! We will just call it recovery day’s lol!!!

My weight as of today is up at 223.5, I have been doing my damndest to keep on the IF plan, but there was a couple of days where I broke fast early due to working in the middle of the night and needing energy to work. Other than that, I have been really enjoying the IF, and I will keep on it to drop more BF.

I want to touch base on the SARMs a bit, as the S-4 visions sides really came into play the nights I was working…kind of scary to tell you the truth. I was driving into work on both of those nights, and everything was yellow, headlights, streetlights, blotches of darkness from looking into the lights, but after I got to work and started working they subsided, but man trippy is an understatement, I wonder what it is that the S-4 makes your eyesight like that…as far as the MK-2866, I think I may be putting on some lean mass as I am dropping body fat, hard to say, but I am leaning out nicely and getting some vascularity in places I haven’t seen in a while. So here were my few workouts for the week, including today’s

Monday (Day #21) Back/Cardio:

Lat Pulldown: 5 sets/1 warm up, (20/15/12/10/8) reps), 120/140/180/200/220 lbs
    Incline Bench DB Rows: 4 sets (10/10/8/8), 50/60/70/80 lbs
    Trap bar Dedz: 4 sets (10 reps), 225/315/365/405 lbs
    One Arm Cable Rows: 4 sets (12/10/10/8), 150/180/210/220 lbs
    Pullups: 4 sets (6-8 reps) back was burning after this…
    Roman Chair Extentions: 4 sets (15 reps) last 2 sets w/45 lb plate

Tuesday (Day #22) Chest/Cardio:

Push-ups: 4 sets, (20 reps) warm up chest, get blood into muscle
    Pec Deck Flyes: 4 sets, (12/12/10/10 reps) 130/145/160/175 lbs
    Smith Machine Incline Press: 4 sets, (12/10/8/6 reps), 135/185/225/245 lbs
    Hammer Strength Flat press: 4 sets, (10 reps), 180/230/270/290 lbs
    Exercise Ball DB Flyes: 4 sets, (12 reps), 35/40/45/50 lbs.

Wednesday (Day #23) OFF...working

Thursday (Day #24) OFF...sleeping, only 4 hours sleep in 2 days

Friday (Day #25) OFF...exhausted, hit snooze until too late lol!

Saturday (Day #26) Shoulders/Triceps/Cardio:

Smith Machine Military Press: 5 sets/1 warm up, (20/12/10/10/8 reps), 135/185/225/225/225, drop to 135 for set of 12
    Seated DB Side Laterals: 4 sets (15/12/10/8), 30/35/40/45 lbs
    BB Front Raises: 4 sets (10 reps), 50/60/70/80 lbs
    Rear Delts High Cable Crossovers: 4 sets, (10 reps), 30/35/40/45 lbs
    Tricep Pushdowns: 5 sets/1 warm up, (20/12/10/10/8), 100/130/160/180/200 lbs
    Smith Machine Reverse Grip Press: 4 sets, (12/10/8/8 reps), 135/185/205/225 lbs
    One Arm DB Overhead Extentions: 2 sets, (15 reps), 35/40 lbs

50 min cardio on treadmill 3.8 @ 8%

So this is my update, and I am drinking 10 grams of bcaas right now, and won’t have my first meal until noon today. This next week will be much better as I am not on any call for work, so shouldn’t be disturbed at nights…so this next week I am going to hit it hard as I can!

Days 27-31 (only 5 days this time!)

Alright, I do have a lot to report here, and things are going really well except for the vision sides going on with s-4. I am going to touch base on that a little bit first as I am switching it up a bit here this week, the sides have won the battle with me. I really have tried to just weather through them, but I guess I am one of the few who it affects more than others and I will now have to go to the 5 on/2 off dosing schedule. I will finish off this week until Friday, and then take Saturday and Sunday off. I am on my last bottle of s-4, but still have plenty of MK-2866 left to finish up with. My strength is now really starting to pick up, and it really is incredible because I do my cardio and weights fasted and I am pushing the weight fairly well for cutting. I weighed in on Monday at 222, but am getting leaner in my lower back, obliques, and midsection, as well as other areas where I am seeing more definition. I posted a couple of photos, but the Droid camera and lighting at the gym sucks, so cant see the definition I am seeing.

I am going to touch a little bit more on the vision sides as I would like for all who is following my log to know how dramatic the sides can get. As I stated in my last write up, there were a couple of nights where I was woken up in the middle of the night to go into work on an emergency call (water main break and tree fallen into the roadway). While driving it took a while for my eyes to adjust, and it kind of made me nervous, so I recommend not driving at all if experiencing vision sides while taking s-4. Uniquemicals products are legit, and for the price you cannot beat them IMO. SO the past few nights I have woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and all I would see were dark black blotches in front of me, then when I would get to the bathroom and trun on the lights, yellow, yellow, yellow. I also get up at 4 am to go to the gym, and yes I have to drive about 5 minutes to the gym, which isn’t too bad, but it is now time for me to see if I can get them under control for the next 4 weeks. I really want to ramp up with shredding and am going to tweak my calories down a bit to 2300 on training days, and 1800 non-training days to see if I can get down to 215. The only day I have issues with is leg day, so I may add just a quick carb meal prior to training, doing legs fasted and heavy is rough! I need to work on my legs, they need some size, just stubborn, long muscles.

So here are some of my workouts from the past few days

Sunday (Day 27) Back Biceps:

Close Grip Pulldown: 5 sets/1 warm up, (20/15/12/10/8) reps), 120/140/180/200/220 lbs
    Bent over BB Rows: 4 sets (10/10/8/8), 135/185/225/245 lbs
    Trap bar Dedz: 4 sets (10 reps), 225/315/365/405 lbs
    Straight arm Pulldowns: 4 sets (12/10/10/10), 100/110/120/130 lbs
    TRX Rows: 4 sets (bodyweight), 12 reps
    Barbell Curls: 4 sets (15/12/10/10), 85/105/125/130
    Low Cable Rope Curls: 4 sets, (10/10/8/8), 140/160/180/200
    One Arm Preacher curls: 4 sets, (10 reps), 60/70/80/90

Monday (Day 28) Legs Claves:

Extentions: 4 sets, (20/15/12/10), 100/140/180/220
    Seated Squats: 4 sets, (12/12/10/10 reps) 245/335/425/515 lbs
    Leg Press: 6 sets, (12/10/8/8/8/8 reps), 565/745/925/1015/1105/1105 lbs
    Front Squats: 4 sets, (10 reps), 135/135/155/175 lbs
    Standing Calf: 4 sets, (20/15/12/12 reps), 280/330/380/430 lbs.
    Calf Press Hammer Strength: 4 sets, (12 reps), 180/270/360/360 lbs.

Tuesday (Day 29) OFF

Wednesday (Day 30) Shoulders & Traps:

Smith Machine Military Press: 5 sets/1 warm up, (20/12/10/10/8 reps), 135/185/225/245/255, drop to 185 for set of 15
    Low Cable Side Laterals: 4 sets (15/12/10/8), 30/35/40/45 lbs
    Low Cable Front Rope Raises: 4 sets (10 reps), 60/80/100/110 lbs
    Wide Grip Upright Rows: 4 sets, (10 reps), 50/60/70/80 lbs

50 min cardio on treadmill 4.0 @ 6%

Thursday (Day 31) Chest & Triceps:

Hammer Strength Flat Bench: 4 sets, (20/12/10/10), 200/290/340/360 lbs
    Incline Low Cable Flys: 4 sets, (12/10/8/8), 50/60/70/80 lbs
    Incline DB Palms in: 4 sets, (10/10/8/6), 70/75/80/85 lbs
    Dips: 4 sets, (12 reps) BW
    Skull Crushers: 4 sets, (12/10/8/8 reps), 95/115/1355/145 lbs
    Tricep V-bar Pushdowns: 4 sets, (15/12/10/8), 100/130/160/180 lbs
    Close Grip Pushups: 2 sets, (15 reps), BW

45 min cardio on treadmill 4.0 @ 6%

Tomorrow morning I have Back/Bis/Cardio, and took the day off of work so I have a nice 4 day weekend! Spend tomorrow with my wife who I rarely see any more due to work schedules, and just chill. My eyes are so f*cking with me at the moment, I went to the store earlier to grab coffee…all is a nice shade of yellow, but everything seems surreal…like in a dream state. I will dose tomorrow and OFF Saturday & Sunday. The shredding is coming along really well, that is why I am just dealing with the vision sides…but enough is enough. I am going to get to bed here, typing too long and eyes are burning!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast