Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

aight then. will be hit'n the MDE solo tomorrow.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = nsp15

RX MEMBER

Why does everyone all of a sudden feel the need to stack methadrol with something else? Totally unnecessary and dangerous IMO. Methadrol brings crazy gains on its own, no need to stack it - it's already a stack of 3 AAS to begin w/...

Quote Originally Posted by TheABomb View Post
    Why does everyone all of a sudden feel the need to stack methadrol with something else? Totally unnecessary and dangerous IMO. Methadrol brings crazy gains on its own, no need to stack it - it's already a stack of 3 AAS to begin w/...
    why did dan duchaine do what he did??..wanted to see what happened...not that its a good idea...

Well, I've just never heard of anyone ever say'n not to stack MDE with anything, so how would I know other wise without starting a thread about it? In the IML cycle thread they actually have MDE being stacked with Anabolic Matrix and 1 Andro Rx. And the Deca-Dral description on the IML site says that it can be stacked with other pro-hormones, while the MDE discription on the IML site says only not to stack it with other "gyno aggrivating compounds" which Deca-Dral is not. So, knowing that I saw no reason why MDE and Deca-Dral couldn't be stacked together. That's all.
    Last edited by nsp; 05-21-2012 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nsp View Post
    Well, I've just never heard of anyone ever say'n not to stack MDE with anything, so how would I know other wise without starting a thread about it? In the IML cycle thread they actually have MDE being stacked with Anabolic Matrix and 1 Andro Rx. And the Deca-Dral description on the IML site says that it can be stacked with other pro-hormones, while the MDE discription on the IML site says only not to stack it with other "gyno aggrivating compounds" which Deca-Dral is not. So, knowing that I saw no reason why MDE and Deca-Dral couldn't be stacked together. That's all.
    I don't see what the big deal is here...

Superdrol is a methylated compound, and a strong one at that. Decadrol (Max LMG) is a non methylated oral steroid that is not liver toxic because it is not alkylated at the 17th carbon. To be quite honest, stacking MDE with lmg is very closely equivalent to stacking it with deca, and he's on trt so the test is already there. Does anyone have an issue stacking SD with test/deca?!? Of course not! So what the hell is the big deal here? It's not going to cause much extra strain on the system, but will aid in gains.

Also, Max LMG is notorious for causing gyno. I know several local guys who've gotten gyno by running LMG. From what I've seen, its actually far worse for causing gyno during cycle than superdrol. Where guys run into problems with superdrol is when they don't do a proper PCT and get an estrogen rebound post cycle, causing gyno up to a couple months after the cycle is done. If a guy doesn't come off test, he's really not going to have the kind of rebound that someone who is running an oral only cycle with improper pct would.

So, my long-winded point is that there is no problem stacking Decadrol with superdrol. If anyone has any valid points other than saying "superdrol is hella toxic bro," please let me know. We need to look at both compounds, not just one part of the equation. SD will wreck liver and lipid values in and of itself, the Decadrol won't make much of a difference at all as far as health.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by nsp View Post
    I wasn't really just talking about you, it seems like tons of logs have popped up all over the net of people doing the same thing

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I don't see what the big deal is here...

Superdrol is a methylated compound, and a strong one at that. Decadrol (Max LMG) is a non methylated oral steroid that is not liver toxic because it is not alkylated at the 17th carbon. To be quite honest, stacking MDE with lmg is very closely equivalent to stacking it with deca, and he's on trt so the test is already there. Does anyone have an issue stacking SD with test/deca?!? Of course not! So what the hell is the big deal here? It's not going to cause much extra strain on the system, but will aid in gains.

Also, Max LMG is notorious for causing gyno. I know several local guys who've gotten gyno by running LMG. From what I've seen, its actually far worse for causing gyno during cycle than superdrol. Where guys run into problems with superdrol is when they don't do a proper PCT and get an estrogen rebound post cycle, causing gyno up to a couple months after the cycle is done. If a guy doesn't come off test, he's really not going to have the kind of rebound that someone who is running an oral only cycle with improper pct would.

So, my long-winded point is that there is no problem stacking Decadrol with superdrol. If anyone has any valid points other than saying "superdrol is hella toxic bro," please let me know. We need to look at both compounds, not just one part of the equation. SD will wreck liver and lipid values in and of itself, the Decadrol won't make much of a difference at all as far as health.
    An oral is still an oral. Just because it's not methylated doesn't mean it isn't the slightest bit toxic. Still not easy on the liver, although nothing like SD. And that's only a small part of it - the BP, lipids, , etc etc. Doesn't impact them as much as SD, but your not in the clear either. It is still toxic, all the data available proves this.

Also, doesn't metha drol already have mlmg in it? I don't see the point of going above the dose, the additional gains you'll get really aren't that great. Seems to me that the drawbacks are greater than the benefits.
    Last edited by TheABomb; 05-21-2012 at 02:50 PM.

An oral is still an oral. Just because it's not methylated doesn't mean it isn't the slightest bit toxic. Still not easy on the liver, although nothing like SD. And that's only a small part of it - the BP, lipids, , etc etc. Doesn't impact them as much as SD, but your not in the clear either. It is still toxic, all the data available proves this.

Also, doesn't metha drol already have mlmg in it? I don't see the point of going above the dose, the additional gains you'll get really aren't that great. Seems to me that the drawbacks are greater than the benefits.
    As an oral, its toxicity is very minimal. Like I said, no worse than adding some deca into your cycle, considering it converts to nandrolone...anyhow, theres not going to be any negative impacts that are any worse than adding another inject. The same things as with using higher dose test, slight impact on liver, kidneys, lipids, BP, estrogen, and so on. Also, just because something is oral, doesn't mean it is toxic. Take proviron as an example. It's been utilized long term without negative impacts on the body. The whole "an oral is an oral" idea is kinda ridiculous. Any drug you introduce into your system has some kind of tertiary impact, whether it be anadrol, aspirin, or pain meds. It's just that the amount of negative impact is lesser or greater with certain drugs.

And yes, I didn't realize it but MDE does have lmg in it. I would stick with the normal dose of lmg that is already contained in the MDE, and if you want add in just lmg after you finish the MDE. Just an idea.

Metha-drol is SuperDrol, Dimethazine AND Max LMG.

IT should never be stacked.

Max LMG IS notorious for causing gyno at high doses. No need to add extra Max LMG or any other PH/DS to Metha-Drol for that matter.

Run the Metha-Drol solo.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

I wasn't really just talking about you, it seems like tons of logs have popped up all over the net of people doing the same thing
    Well then. If it really wasn't about me, maybe start a thread about it rather than hi-jacking my log

Nsp laying the law down....lets not hijack this thread with a bunch of whats...ifs...wheres....i want to follow nsps experience hijack free...thank you....

Just day 2 now so no bloody urine, nipple knots or 5 hour erections to report yet. Not training today either cause I'm on shift. I'll post up this weekend for a week 1 report.

What you really need to look at is what receptors each compound is interacting with. From what i understand theres class 1 and 2 prohomones so you want to stack one from each class otherwise they will just be competing for the same receptor. Leanbulk.com has some good info on which compounds fall where. Not to pimp another site its just the onlyone i know of with a sticky on the subject in the prohormone section.

Hows it comin along nsp?

It's was day 6 today and it's kick'n in for sure. Started out with a consitant weight of 225 and today was 229. Pumps are a lot more appearant, pretty much AAS like. I do feel my bp elevating at times, have been checking it my self at work and it's still in the reasonable range though a little higher for my average.

So thus far conclusion is, it's working, so I expect to see continued weight/strength gains over the next 3 weeks.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast