Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Natural...lol. Keep believing that...

By natural does he mean "drug free at the time of the drug test?"

As far as this topic goes, its ridiculous. Regimented eating works far better than any other method. If I wanna get peeled down I just get my meal timing down and the fat comes off...I don't even drop my calories much, and rarely do cardio.

I agree with juice, this is like trying to argue with a wall...
    Exactly what I was thinking. This guy AT THE VERY LEAST is on a diuretic, and if he did pass a test then he was probably running orals or something with a short ester. Most people who compete these days are not natural. We live in a drug lust society. Do you know how many fat housewives took Hydroxycut when it was legit AMD had ephedrine in it? Did you realize that ephedrine is an amphetamine, and thus if you take it you are NOT natural?

So if your lazy fat neighbor takes ephedrine to look good at the office, how much more is a driven, competitive bodybuilder going to do to reach the top?

If you haven't, a lot of you all need to read the gh15 Bible to understand what really goes on in this sport.

This is like trying to argue with a wall? It's the exact opposite actually.

No one is saying that there is empirical evidence that this works better than eating clean 24/7, but rather offers an alternative method that can be just as effective. And if it helps you stick to your diet for the long haul, and in turn brings you to a level of desired body composition while maintaining your sanity, an argument can be made that it is more effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Maurice View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. This guy AT THE VERY LEAST is on a diuretic, and if he did pass a test then he was probably running orals or something with a short ester. Most people who compete these days are not natural. We live in a drug lust society. Do you know how many fat housewives took Hydroxycut when it was legit AMD had ephedrine in it? Did you realize that ephedrine is an amphetamine, and thus if you take it you are NOT natural?

So if your lazy fat neighbor takes ephedrine to look good at the office, how much more is a driven, competitive bodybuilder going to do to reach the top?

If you haven't, a lot of you all need to read the gh15 Bible to understand what really goes on in this sport.
    I can assure you he is on not anything. You people are delusional. It's called being lean as fuck and dieting for 24+ weeks not the typical 12-16 week diet that bodybuilding is accustomed too.

If you say he is then I will take you at your word Jake.

BUT his onstage comp weight has NOTHING to do with whether he is on something or not. All of those skinny cyclists who compete in the Tour de France are juiced to the gills on many types of PEDs. I mean even today's golf pros take HGH. If you know what you are doing and don't want to look like a 300lb anatomy chart, then you can still abuse PEDs without looking like a pro bodybuilder.

Oh, and so you are saying he's never run an ECA stack or taken Hydroxycut? (Not that in reality you would truly know if he indeed had...)

Sorry to derail the thread though

BUT his onstage comp weight has NOTHING to do with whether he is on something or not. All of those skinny cyclists who compete in the Tour de France are juiced to the gills on many types of PEDs. I mean even today's golf pros take HGH. If you know what you are doing and don't want to look like a 300lb anatomy chart, then you can still abuse PEDs without looking like a pro bodybuilder.

Oh, and so you are saying he's never run an ECA stack or taken Hydroxycut? (Not that in reality you would truly know if he indeed had...)

Clearly everyone lives with these guys and watches their exact supplementation forever.

Hell i know guys juiced to the gills and their wife thinks their natty. But we should definitely trust random strangers about their supplements. I personally can think of several natural competitors on stuff or ran stuff for a fact. "Nattys" have no problem telling the truth to people who know WTF is really going on..why would they be honest to the naive morons who worship them?

I know he's natty. I get the accusations all the time without a shirt on and I know for a fact that I am as natty as can be. Natty bodybuilders look huge by themselves in pictures when in contest shape. When we put a t-shirt on or stand next to someone who is juicing, it's a different story. I weighed in the low 160's on stage. If me or any other natty bodybuilder stood next to someone who really was on something, we would get destroyed.

What bothers me the most about the IIFYM philosophy is the "all carbs are the same" mantra. Horse shit I say! I did however become open minded to the idea and tried it out for a brief period of time. So i would eat 2 PB&Js and a whey protein shake for lunch or maybe a burger with BROCCOLI on the side instead of fries. I was happy as a pig in shit. Still fitting my macros blah blah blah when a half hour to an hour after those meals I felt like I was hit with a tranquilizer dart. This never happened to me when i would have eggs/oats or sweet potato/whey. I guess my body is the exception to their empirical data.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Fair enough. You look great. Hat is off to you.

Quote Originally Posted by OoFaP View Post
    I know he's natty. I get the accusations all the time without a shirt on and I know for a fact that I am as natty as can be. Natty bodybuilders look huge by themselves in pictures when in contest shape. When we put a t-shirt on or stand next to someone who is juicing, it's a different story. I weighed in the low 160's on stage. If me or any other natty bodybuilder stood next to someone who really was on something, we would get destroyed.

Lol at this thread. If you guys think he's not on anything, you need to do some studying. Bodyweight has nothing to do with whether you're on PEDs or not. Hell, I'm juiced out of my mind and I diet down to about 150. Well I could do that before, probably not gonna happen now. Anyhow, sorry to derail this thread. Carry on troops.

Lol at this thread. If you guys think he's not on anything, you need to do some studying. Bodyweight has nothing to do with whether you're on PEDs or not. Hell, I'm juiced out of my mind and I diet down to about 150. Well I could do that before, probably not gonna happen now. Anyhow, sorry to derail this thread. Carry on troops.
    Lol exactly. Adela Garcia probably weighs 115lbs. onstage. I love the woman, but she's as natural as a chicken Mcnugget.

a phuckin joke is what this thread is...

Quote Originally Posted by fishmeat View Post
    Indeed. A bunch of intelligent sounding mostly natural posters simply state that the science behind iifym is legit and a bunch of close minded mostly enhanced posters sound like meat heads trying to change the entire topic of the thread into "I eat like shit I feel like shit", "you gotta sacrafice", "he's as natural as Gustavo Bladel". Stick to the topic; no one is saying you feel the same after you eat a "dirty food" vs "clean food". We're talking strictly body composition here.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by fishmeat View Post
    We don't speak BB.com language here.

Bodyweight has nothing to do with PEDs? Are you serious? I'm not talking about cyclists or golfers. If you take gear and lift like a bodybuilder you should be gaining weight. Hmmm best natural bodybuilders in the world are 205 in contest shape tops.. Best juiced bodybuilders in the world 260-270... It's glaring through your comments that you're upset or jealous that you would lose to a natty. Unless you are 4 foot 8; if you're 150 and are "juiced out of your mind" you're doing something wrong. The truth hurts sometimes, lets keep it moving.
    Last edited by Jake DeMichele; 06-09-2012 at 04:44 AM.

Let's be honest. Lots of juiced bodybuilders resent naturals because they often come in leaner. 98% of people on this board haven't been as lean as guys like Berto, Brian Whitacre, Brandon Bergen....I could go on.. I can't wait until one of your juiced superheros reps using IIFYM and everyone's on the bandwagon.. The chooo choooo train will be arriving shortly.

And the funny thing is if any of you saw these guys in person you would believe they are natural. It's amazing how dieting for 24+ weeks and taking an HD photo by yourself can be so deceiving to the mind.
    Last edited by Jake DeMichele; 06-09-2012 at 04:59 AM.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast