Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinator3000 View Post
    You can't say he doesn't have elite genetics. You picked the one person who can eat damn near whatever he wants and look like that.
    I'm sayin'...

And no, that's not the poster thats one natural pro who switched Feds after he got his pro card
    Thanks...I was unclear.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple-H_2005 View Post
    It has plenty to do with the topic at hand...we're debating efficacy of one method vs. the other. My challenge was a TRUE IIFYM (soy, jelly and Crisco) vs. the other end of the spectrum.

If that's you, in that condition, TRULY eating IIFYM (NOT Disciplined Dieting with the occasional cheat meal, which is what a 90% clean diet really is), then you have my applause. However, because of the sentence structure, I'm at a bit of a loss as to whether or not that is you.
    I don't really know what I'm arguing anymore because by your definition I dont even truly follow iifym.
    You can't say he doesn't have elite genetics. You picked the one person who can eat damn near whatever he wants and look like that. And no, that's not the poster thats one natural pro who switched Feds after he got his pro card
    You are indeed correct about his genetics.
    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Hahaha post em up big dawg! Like I said, my pics are all over this site...haven't seen any of yours...hmmm...
    Before I get flamed for my physique. These are just comparisons to GarlicChicken. I'm well aware the majority of people preaching against iifym look a lot better than I and I'm not competition lean in any of these pics but they are the best I could find doing similar a similar to Chicken. I'm not saying my physique is better just saying it isn't far off. He's "juiced out of his mind" and I'm natural so not really a level playing field.

Jersey picture is 2 month old
    Attachment 117238
    Mid cut 2011 - back
    Attachment 114538
    Mid cut 2011 - front
    Attachment 114539

PENCILNECK

Lol at Alberto using PEDs and lol at this thread, if you think that your digestive system can differentiate between types of carbs, protein and fats then you need to read a physiology textbook haha. Heathwise maybe food source matters, but body composition wise not at all, this is proven by numerous guys who have got lean using iifym

Call it like I see it. He's a great natural bb. Anyone who denies this is blind. But let's be real.. How many natties look even fucking close to him. He's one I respect, whether he uses peds or not. He's grown in muscle but not stage weight significantly since turning pro. Congrats. But how many people following this approach look like that. I can dig into my archives and find my natty pics too, had I not run into the life situations I faced I probably would be a natural pro. However I will not wait 7 years to compete. That's just unreasonable. Especially from a bullshit 6 week cycle of sust and slin, followed by a heroin binge. And just a FYI.. I'm leaner on 2500 more cals enhanced and have added ~20 pounds of stage weight in one year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    Lol at Alberto using PEDs and lol at this thread, if you think that your digestive system can differentiate between types of carbs, protein and fats then you need to read a physiology textbook haha. Heathwise maybe food source matters, but body composition wise not at all, this is proven by numerous guys who have got lean using iifym
    Yes I did inject my sack to win free shit.
    Unban Ritch 2012 Follow my shit if you think I'm cool
    http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...-Starting-Over

if you think that your digestive system can differentiate between types of carbs, protein and fats then you need to read a physiology textbook haha
    But differnt fats and proteins act differently in the body and do different things. This is an irrefutable fact, obviously. These IIFYM types stress "fitting a treat into you macros" like it's something new. What is a cheat meal supposed to be? Anyway a caloric surplus can be beneficial whilst dieting.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Hahaha your logic is laughable. I'm not afraid. Unlike most of you, my pics are all over this forum. Just because you weigh a certain weight doesn't mean you look like it. When you add 50lbs of pure muscle on your frame come back and talk to me, then we will have a conversation. You think that sticking a needle in yourself magically makes people get huge...maybe one day you'll realize the truth.
    You say my logic is laughable but yet fail to show an argument why.. You're juiced out of your mind and you weigh 150 pounds. I've ran one legit cycle in my life and I gained 20lbs in the first 6 weeks... Obviously not all muscle but none the less. Add 50lbs of pure muscle? What are you even talking about? You're lost bro, I'm not even trying to attack you personally but when you say things like "PEDs have nothing to do with bodyweight" you deserved to get called out. You already said it's impossible that Alberto is natural.. which he is natural. I think sticking a needle in someone makes them magically huge? hmm show me where I said that. Again your logic is awful. Keep making yourself look retarded, it's actually quite entertaining.

Go re-read my posts and quote them showing how my logic is inaccurate.
    Last edited by Jake DeMichele; 06-09-2012 at 10:22 PM.

Call it like I see it. He's a great natural bb. Anyone who denies this is blind. But let's be real.. How many natties look even fucking close to him. He's one I respect, whether he uses peds or not. He's grown in muscle but not stage weight significantly since turning pro. Congrats. But how many people following this approach look like that. I can dig into my archives and find my natty pics too, had I not run into the life situations I faced I probably would be a natural pro. However I will not wait 7 years to compete. That's just unreasonable. Especially from a bullshit 6 week cycle of sust and slin, followed by a heroin binge. And just a FYI.. I'm leaner on 2500 more cals enhanced and have added ~20 pounds of stage weight in one year.
    He's a great natural BB because he trains his balls off and is disciplined. The dude could tell you exactly what he ate every single day for the last 4 years. How many people are that dedicated or disciplined? Again he has good genetics but not elite by any means. He used to be 300lbs and fat. Would you say he has amazing genetics if you saw those pictures? I think not. Let's not be prisoners of the moment and put things into perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake DeMichele View Post
    He's a great natural BB because he trains his balls off and is disciplined. The dude could tell you exactly what he ate every single day for the last 4 years. How many people are that dedicated or disciplined? Again he has good genetics but not elite by any means. He used to be 300lbs and fat. Would you say he has amazing genetics if you saw those pictures? I think not. Let's not be prisoners of the moment and put things into perspective.
    Leta compare elite pros than. This guy can tell you everything he ate too. Shit he has online videos of it. Was overweight. Now looks like this.
    Yes I did inject my sack to win free shit.
    Unban Ritch 2012 Follow my shit if you think I'm cool
    http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...-Starting-Over

Then prove it.

Eat soy for protein.
    Drink high fructose corn syrup for your carbs.
    Eat lard for your fats.

Post pics in 3 months.

I love Bro Science. There's nothing that has kept more people looking average outside of admitting and owning their laziness.

Quote Originally Posted by knockout ted View Post
    I don't really know what I'm arguing anymore because by your definition I dont even truly follow iifym.

Then why are you working so hard to defend it? Where's your (outside of a few genetically elite) evidence?

I'll give you this (re: UNC jersey)...even if I disagree with you on this topic, you HAVE demonstrated a high level of intelligence in another area.

Go Heels!

Quote Originally Posted by Jameson829 View Post
    But differnt fats and proteins act differently in the body and do different things. This is an irrefutable fact, obviously...
    Dude...you can't reason with an uneducated idiot.

Then prove it.

Eat soy for protein.
    Eat lard for your fats.

Post pics in 3 months.

I love Bro Science. There's nothing that has kept more people looking average outside of admitting and owning their laziness.
    But that's not IIFYM....

Then prove it.

Eat soy for protein.
    Eat lard for your fats.

Post pics in 3 months.

First of all, no one would advocate such an extreme: with soy vs. meat- you are getting different amino-acid profiles; when you are drinking tons of syrup, your body is not going to function optimally. But you can think of an extreme to question nearly anything(though this extreme really doesn't apply to begin with).

A much more realistic comparison would be eating a hamburger vs. tilapia, or eating some ice cream instead of rice; and maybe doing the equivalent of that with a few meals throughout the day. And if you adjusted portions accordingly to where the caloric intake as well as the protein intake of each matched up; you would see NO difference at all in your physique.

Another comparison would be eating 8 "clean" meals vs. eating a few big meals, each adding up to the same calorie/protein intake. You would not see a difference as far as body composition is concerned.

A good point brought up was health and feeling good. That is a concern; and what foods fit each person is going to be dependent on that person. But it is not the case that "high-glycemic", "dirty" foods are always going to make someone function less optimally-- especially when in moderation.

No one who advocates IIFYM-- a system, mind you, where you keep track of everything you take in and adjust it to fit pre-determined macronutrient requirements-- is just sitting around eating bacon and jelly sandwiches all day. It is not the easy way out; it is not careless; it's simply a sensible, flexible, founded approach to dieting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameson829 View Post
    But differnt fats and proteins act differently in the body and do different things. This is an irrefutable fact, obviously. These IIFYM types stress "fitting a treat into you macros" like it's something new. What is a cheat meal supposed to be? Anyway a caloric surplus can be beneficial whilst dieting.
    Within reason, yes. But as far as energy-usage and protein synthesis go: if you are consuming a full spectrum of amino acids(as meat contain), you will have the building blocks for muscle synthesis; if you are consuming carbohydrates, they will be modified to go into glycolysis and produce ATP. Your body is diverse in what it can use and more-limited in how it can use it. Carbs from rice and carbs from bread are being modified into the exact same thing and producing energy proportional to it's energy content(which is 4kcal/g regardless of source).

Health is another issue. And that is why no one on IIFYM is going to the extremes mentioned above...indeed, no one would even desire to.
    Last edited by Gunslinger; 06-10-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Bottom line is....man the fuck up and eat your bodybuilding diet during the week and have 1-2 cheat meals on weekends. THAT is what is optimal and has worked for decades. If you're in contest prep, then REALLY man the fuck up and get it done without trying to sidestep what is an undoubtedly arduous process. One thing you IIFYMers don't realize is that if someone is balls deep into a prep diet, a taste of sugar or burger or what have you can trigger a shark like feeding frenzy. We are addictive people and I know for myself when I'm heavy into dieting the smallest deviance can present a problem. So why not just suck it up for 12 weeks and deal with the pain? Everybody wants ice cream, everybody wants apple fuckin pie AND as was said before, that is what cheat meals are for. Science shows cheat meals are beneficial while dieting as well. Life isn't all about macros.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

RX MEMBER

Lol dude doesn't look even close to natty. Only time I had viens like that I was crushing the tren and EQ hard.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast