Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Need2Slin: The go to supplement for any physique goal!!

Whether you want to build lean muscle or shed body fat,Need2Slin can help you reach your goals. I have found Need2Slin to be one of the most versatile and multi-facetedproducts available. Optimal nutrientutilization is the name of the game with Need2Slin. This will ensure every calorie you eat isutilized to the fullest extent by your body. This can help you build muscle and burn fat (without caffeine as well).

Insulin is one of the body’s most potent hormones, playing a rolein everything from the anabolic process of building muscle, to the thermogenicprocess of burning fat!

When insulin is releasedinto the bloodstream, it acts to shuttle carbohydrates, proteins, andfats into various cells. If the proteins and carbohydrates find their way intomuscle, the result is anabolic (muscle is gained). But if those nutrientschange gears from the muscle to fat, then it’s stored as body fat! The key here is to make sure that your muscles areinsulin sensitive. Insulin sensitivity plays a role in determining yourmuscle-to-fat ratio; the more insulin sensitive you are, the more muscle yougain while staying lean.

Highlights:
    Increaselean body mass
    Lowerbody fat
    Fastermetabolism
    Boostthyroid output
    Increasetestosterone
    Improveinsulin sensitivity in muscle
    Increasenatural energy
    Enhancemuscular blood flow

Causes dramatic increase toLipolysis and cAMP

Need2Slin commands insulin to do exactly what you want!
    It drives nutrients intomuscle and away from fat!
    We wanted only the bestingredients for Need2Slin! It contains these seven powerful ingredients:

Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an acetylated versionof the amino acid, L-Carnitine. During the breakdown of fats and the productionof energy, L-Carnitine is required for the transport of fatty acids into themitochondria. As a result of strenuous exercise, a large portion of L-Carnitineis converted to an acetylated form, called Acetyl L-Carnitine (1) which hasbeen shown to improve insulin sensitivity, mobilize fat stores, and increaseenergy. In addition, Acetyl-L-Carnitine acts as a potent anti-oxidant (2).

Gymnema sylvestre is an herb found incentral India, known locally as Gumar,or the sugar destroyer. The leaves of this plant are high in Gymnemic acids,which delay glucose absorption in the blood, and lower blood sugar levels,while increasing insulin sensitivity. Gymnemic acids also curb the binding ofcarbohydrates to receptors in the intestine, thereby preventing onemechanism of obesity.

NaR-ALA is a sodium-bonded version of R- Alpha lipoic acid. Alpha lipoicacid is an anti-oxidant (4) that speeds the removal of carbohydrates (sugar)from the blood, and breaks down sugar and triglycerides for the production ofAdenosine TriPhosphate. It also stimulates insulin signaling which supportsglucose uptake by muscles as well as the metabolism of triglycerides bymuscles. (5). These properties can shift the body’s focus from storing carbohydratesas body fat, and instead, uses it for muscle-building energy.

L-Norvaline can enhance Nitric Oxide production (6), whichhas been shown to improve blood flow to muscles, resulting in better pumps and more intense trainingsessions!
    Coleus forskoholiicanincrease the production of thyroid hormones and stimulate thyroid hormonerelease. An increase in these hormones can elevate the metabolic rate andincrease protein synthesis, and aid the body in building muscle, whilesimultaneously burning fat. In addition, Coleus forskholii can not only aid infat loss, but can also increase the body’s output of testosterone, and cause asignificant increase in lean body mass, while causing a significant reductionin fat mass. (7)

Synephrine HCL has been shown to exert thermogenic effectsthrough the alpha receptors found in fat cells, while also showing carryoverstimulation of the beta receptors. By stimulation of these receptors, morefatty acids are liberated from fat stores, and used for energy. (8,9)

Banaba leaf has been shown in numerous studies to have a glucosedispersing effect (10), similar to insulin, as well as significantanti-obesity potential.

Dosing Need2Slin can be done in several ways. For cutting diets, dosing 2 caps around 30minutes before carb containing meals works well. If you are trying to add muscle, then 3capsules will work well with larger carbohydrate meals. Dosing 1-2 caps am,midday and evening is also another option (this will keep blood levels high throughoutthe day). Regardless of your goals,Need2Slin is your go to supplement to make the most of your efforts!

Use coupon code needto139 at checkout to get an additional15% off at the NTBM store!!

A Passionate and Dynamic Approach to Physique Enhancement
    Strength and Nutrition/Contest Prep Coach
    -serious inquiries: [email protected]

I should mention, Need2Slin is also great for someone having an offseason cheat meal. 3 caps before the meal will certainly help minimize fat storage.

3caps?....daaammnn, if i take 2 caps i have to know i'm eating a huge amount of carbs, usually i'm good with 1

i've actually had success and have helped others take only 2 caps of n2slin per day day....once with breakfast and one with post workout meal

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    3caps?....daaammnn, if i take 2 caps i have to know i'm eating a huge amount of carbs, usually i'm good with 1

i've actually had success and have helped others take only 2 caps of n2slin per day day....once with breakfast and one with post workout meal
    I have always dosed it like that. Maybe not for everyone but works for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

Yeah I'm the same way. I usually I only do one cap-which seems to work, making carb heavy meals feel less "heavy". I also notice and increase in hunger while using this or any gda, really. For me though if I take more than one cap at time the synephrine has a bit of a stimulatory effect- not too bad, but ii notice it.

Duplicate post.
    Last edited by daft205; 06-10-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    Whether you want to build lean muscle or shed body fat,Need2Slin can help you reach your goals. I have found Need2Slin to be one of the most versatile and multi-facetedproducts available. Optimal nutrientutilization is the name of the game with Need2Slin. This will ensure every calorie you eat isutilized to the fullest extent by your body. This can help you build muscle and burn fat (without caffeine as well).

Insulin is one of the body’s most potent hormones, playing a rolein everything from the anabolic process of building muscle, to the thermogenicprocess of burning fat!

When insulin is releasedinto the bloodstream, it acts to shuttle carbohydrates, proteins, andfats into various cells. If the proteins and carbohydrates find their way intomuscle, the result is anabolic (muscle is gained). But if those nutrientschange gears from the muscle to fat, then it’s stored as body fat! The key here is to make sure that your muscles areinsulin sensitive. Insulin sensitivity plays a role in determining yourmuscle-to-fat ratio; the more insulin sensitive you are, the more muscle yougain while staying lean.

Highlights:
    Increaselean body mass
    Lowerbody fat
    Fastermetabolism
    Boostthyroid output
    Increasetestosterone
    Improveinsulin sensitivity in muscle
    Increasenatural energy
    Enhancemuscular blood flow

Causes dramatic increase toLipolysis and cAMP

Need2Slin commands insulin to do exactly what you want!
    It drives nutrients intomuscle and away from fat!
    We wanted only the bestingredients for Need2Slin! It contains these seven powerful ingredients:

Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an acetylated versionof the amino acid, L-Carnitine. During the breakdown of fats and the productionof energy, L-Carnitine is required for the transport of fatty acids into themitochondria. As a result of strenuous exercise, a large portion of L-Carnitineis converted to an acetylated form, called Acetyl L-Carnitine (1) which hasbeen shown to improve insulin sensitivity, mobilize fat stores, and increaseenergy. In addition, Acetyl-L-Carnitine acts as a potent anti-oxidant (2).

Gymnema sylvestre is an herb found incentral India, known locally as Gumar,or the sugar destroyer. The leaves of this plant are high in Gymnemic acids,which delay glucose absorption in the blood, and lower blood sugar levels,while increasing insulin sensitivity. Gymnemic acids also curb the binding ofcarbohydrates to receptors in the intestine, thereby preventing onemechanism of obesity.

NaR-ALA is a sodium-bonded version of R- Alpha lipoic acid. Alpha lipoicacid is an anti-oxidant (4) that speeds the removal of carbohydrates (sugar)from the blood, and breaks down sugar and triglycerides for the production ofAdenosine TriPhosphate. It also stimulates insulin signaling which supportsglucose uptake by muscles as well as the metabolism of triglycerides bymuscles. (5). These properties can shift the body’s focus from storing carbohydratesas body fat, and instead, uses it for muscle-building energy.

L-Norvaline can enhance Nitric Oxide production (6), whichhas been shown to improve blood flow to muscles, resulting in better pumps and more intense trainingsessions!
    Coleus forskoholiicanincrease the production of thyroid hormones and stimulate thyroid hormonerelease. An increase in these hormones can elevate the metabolic rate andincrease protein synthesis, and aid the body in building muscle, whilesimultaneously burning fat. In addition, Coleus forskholii can not only aid infat loss, but can also increase the body’s output of testosterone, and cause asignificant increase in lean body mass, while causing a significant reductionin fat mass. (7)

Synephrine HCL has been shown to exert thermogenic effectsthrough the alpha receptors found in fat cells, while also showing carryoverstimulation of the beta receptors. By stimulation of these receptors, morefatty acids are liberated from fat stores, and used for energy. (8,9)

Banaba leaf has been shown in numerous studies to have a glucosedispersing effect (10), similar to insulin, as well as significantanti-obesity potential.

Dosing Need2Slin can be done in several ways. For cutting diets, dosing 2 caps around 30minutes before carb containing meals works well. If you are trying to add muscle, then 3capsules will work well with larger carbohydrate meals. Dosing 1-2 caps am,midday and evening is also another option (this will keep blood levels high throughoutthe day). Regardless of your goals,Need2Slin is your go to supplement to make the most of your efforts!

Use coupon code needto139 at checkout to get an additional15% off at the NTBM store!!

By the way, nice work with the write up, Austin- it looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Yeah I'm the same way. I usually I only do one cap-which seems to work, making carb heavy meals feel less "heavy". I also notice and increase in hunger while using this or any gda, really. For me though if I take more than one cap at time the synephrine has a bit of a stimulatory effect- not too bad, but ii notice it.
    the diet i'm on now, i only eat carbs post training now....the 1 need2slin works great...the other day i forgot to take it....damn the insulin spike make me feel like a bum, i was all tired and shitty

RX MEMBER

Would this work while on a keto diet? If so, when should it be taken?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need2slin = recomposition in a bottle!!

Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    By the way, nice work with the write up, Austin- it looks great!
    Thanks Daft!

Quote Originally Posted by az2ss View Post
    Would this work while on a keto diet? If so, when should it be taken?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes it should be fine on keto. Some will say no but I have used it on keto and low carb diets and it helps. Insulin will still be present on these diets and Need2Slin will still do its job. Just start at 1 cap because you arent going to need as much without the extra blood sugar present from carbs.

just picked of this up.nice change up on the bottles they look really good.

MyOatmeal.com Rep Mr.Dedication's Avatar

I'm still using it on my PCT! I wonder how fast can it effect you though? Like if you forget to take it 20-30 minutes before hand

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Dedication View Post
    I'm still using it on my PCT! I wonder how fast can it effect you though? Like if you forget to take it 20-30 minutes before hand
    The GDA effects will still occur but I believe the R-ALA does take 20-30 minutes to absorb and take effect. I think the difference would be minimal though.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    just picked of this up.nice change up on the bottles they look really good.
    Yeah are they using those new blue labels now? I saw pictures but wasn't sure if they had been implemented yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast