Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    PENCILNECK

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    i think about that. i went 2 weeks longer that season since i qualified for nationals...i ran it feb through end of june i think.
    Wow....so its actually possible to cycle for as long as 24 weeks without any sides for that amount of time??

Quote Originally Posted by buttabeen View Post
    How long and how many times can you cycle var before you have to take a break and cleanse your system with milk thistle? Also how long do you need to take a break before you can go at it again
    Recommended is time on = time off. I.e. run a 16 week cycle, take 16 weeks off.

The bigger impact of cycles that people forget about are things like increased blood pressure, jacked up lipid profiles, etc. Just because you feel like you can deal w/ the androgenic sides like acne, etc, doesn't mean there aren't other things being impacted by it.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by buttabeen View Post
    Wow....so its actually possible to cycle for as long as 24 weeks without any sides for that amount of time??
    No such things as "no sides". There is a cost to running a cycle. You can run it longer but keeping in mind that these are always your own personal experiments. There are also internal effects from a cycle (the variety dependent upon the compound, the stack of compounds, the duration), including things like blood pressure, lipid profile, etc. "Sides" come w/ accumulation of the compound and presence of the compound in your body

In the case of running anavar for 16+ weeks, still it is the most predictable (tho never guaranteed) of the compounds out there. Winstrol for that long will dry the eff out of your joints and probably expect some hair loss and voice change. Primo for any amount of time, expect hairloss, voice change, etc.

Stacking all of those together, expect compounded sides. I wouldn't recommend running all of those stacked for that sort of duration. I think you'd hit a point of diminishing returns. It would help if you can give some context for the purpose of your cycle (i.e competition, shits& grins, whatever) and what you are looking to accomplish with it.

Please check the Fem Chemo index for more threads on this: [ame="http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=54985"]Women's Chem Info Index - START HERE! - RX Muscle Forums[/ame]
    and specifically read "Part 3" of "Women & Drugs".
    Last edited by sassy69; 10-09-2011 at 06:07 PM.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Does Anavar/ Winny have any breast reducing effects on women ? (lowering estrogen)

Quote Originally Posted by Sieve View Post
    Does Anavar/ Winny have any breast reducing effects on women ? (lowering estrogen)
    No. If you're running a decent diet & training, that, with or without steroids will cause bodyfat to disappear - and women often find their bustline being one of the first places impacted by drops in bodyfat. But generally steroids are not going to specifically have an affect on breast size. Winstrol might a little, but its going to also show in dry joints, etc. ANd then when you come off, the regular estrogen cycle is going to go back into play as it does normally and any bodyfat loss specifically due to reduced estrogen is probably going to disappear.
    ~Jack Lalanne

I'm absolutely new to AAs, but I've done alot of research (mainly reading these forum posts)...I currently bought 20mg capsules (with powder inside). I'm trying to cut them in quarters/halves. How do you mix Var powder properly into a liquid? Does it matter how long the Var is in the liquid before it becomes ineffective? Thanks for the help

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

i would ask this in the mens chem section....
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

PENCILNECK

Would it be a bad thing if I extended a cycle of anavar and primo from 12 weeks to 16?? It's the first cycle and probably won't do anymore til next year.

PENCILNECK

hello,
    I have been reading about anavar, and found this forum. I am 31 years old with my second child, the first one 11 years old and another 11 months old. Both pregnancy I gained 60 lbs and lost it doing diet only. I never exercised before. I just started working out 1 month ago and was offered anavar to help me. I really want to try it because I am very flabby on my legs , butt and arms. 5'6" 150lbs. Sometimes I don't wear something I like because my butt jiggles a lot. =( I am very serious about working hard because I am tired of being unhappy with my body. I don't go to the beach, never use shorts, and I am very shy when naked even with my husband. Please, any advice if anavar is the best stuff to help me get rid of this flabby body? Sorry for the long story.. and thanks to anyone that take time to answer me..

Quote Originally Posted by Kekety View Post
    hello,
    I have been reading about anavar, and found this forum. I am 31 years old with my second child, the first one 11 years old and another 11 months old. Both pregnancy I gained 60 lbs and lost it doing diet only. I never exercised before. I just started working out 1 month ago and was offered anavar to help me. I really want to try it because I am very flabby on my legs , butt and arms. 5'6" 150lbs. Sometimes I don't wear something I like because my butt jiggles a lot. =( I am very serious about working hard because I am tired of being unhappy with my body. I don't go to the beach, never use shorts, and I am very shy when naked even with my husband. Please, any advice if anavar is the best stuff to help me get rid of this flabby body? Sorry for the long story.. and thanks to anyone that take time to answer me..
    First welcome to RX & congrats on new babies and your bodyfat/weight loss.

Start with diet & training. You need to get the habits established and let your body respond to the diet & training. Anavar is not a fat burner -it is a male steroid. If you are not already lean (<12-14% bodyfat), because it does promote muscle development, you may find yourself "thick" and not the lean you are envisioning. Also because you are now fucking w/ your hormone profile, there are hormonal sides that you will experience. THere's no such things as "no sides". These include acne, oily skin, potential bloody nose, headaches - these are specifically due to increased blood pressure, elevated cholesterol levels, water retention, mood swings, etc..

My point is not to scare you but to set your expectations. If you have nearly zero history in the gym, you have not even touched any sort of potential to develop lean muscle mass. Throwing in steroids is not the best approach. Particularly guys will suggest steroids for a quicky fix / lean you out - tone you up thing. It is more than that because it is producing a significant shift in your hormone profile. I strongly recommend that you stick to an optimized diet and spend time training. Let your body respond to the training. If you've only dieted in the past, you should now spend the time to develop lean muscle mass. You don't need steroids and I just very strongly recommend against it because you don't have the basics of a solid diet & training program in place yet. The changes you make naturally are the ones your body can adapt to and maintain. There's a big degree of existing experience and consistency that really needs to be in place before you even consider steroids. I just don't think its anything you should even be looking at any time in the next several months to years. Your goals are easily achieved w/ consistent diet & training to start with. Steroids will just introduce complications that IMO you don't need to add to the pile.

I would instead suggest you set up a journal on the women's forum and post your diet & training progress. You'll get lots of support and information and you will see results. For your height (I don't know your build), I don't think you're necessarily "fat" but rather just short on lean muscle mass. "Losing weight" isn't all about losing bodyfat only. Its more about your body composition - the relationship of your lean muscle mass to bodyfat. 1 month of training doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of your ability to develop good quality muscle mass - keep at it and you will see results. Throw in steroids and I suspect you will not get what you were envisioning.
    Last edited by sassy69; 06-29-2012 at 12:04 AM.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112