Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The majority of the population has no clue about dieting/nutrition. This is in place to take advantage of the uninformed.

I have a friend who used this to prep for a bbing show, and he didn't do too well to say the least

I agree. Unfortunately this program is a huge financial burden for the uninformed. I have two VERY over weight friends that have fallen victim to this program. They are pushed to buy products. No one gains anything except fit the company.

Just making gullible people even MORE broke in an economy that is terrible. Such predators
    www.ironmaglabs.com
    DISCOUNT CODE: tami15 and get 15% off all orders!!

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

Have long been a Better Business Bureau fan.

http://www.bbb.org/raleigh-durham/bu...on-nc-90200022

Complaint Category: Failure to honor promised refunds, exchanges, or credit

Complaint: I returned a package to sender and have not yet received a refund after speaking with 3 representatives.
    I purchased the Body by VI replacement meal package in February through a Junior Representative whom I was supporting through her new endeavours with the company. I purchased 2 bags, both of which came in within a couple of weeks in the same box package, which was great. After a month, in March, I received a second package with 2 more bags of product in it and was charged $122 and change. I had not ordered a second package and was no longer interested in continuing the use of this product. WIth that, I contacted my representative and she asked her manager what to do. I was then told to write "Return to Sender" on the unopened package and bring it to the local post office and my Visa would be refunded when it was received, so I did this in April. I went on vacation for 3 weeks in May, and upon my return I had still not received a refund to my Visa. I contacted my orginal representative and asked her if she could follow up on this issue on June 1st. She said she would, but was unable to get in contact with her representative/manager as she was not responding to phone calls. Finally she was able to get in touch, but they told me that it had already been refunded, but it was not in my account to on any of my Visa statements. I waited a few weeks to see if this issue would be resolved without intervening a great deal. I assumed the manager here in ***, Ontario would be able to deal with a small issue of this nature. But to no avail, I was yet to be refunded. I then asked my representative for her manager's phone number on June 25th and called her within a couple of days to try to get in touch with her. I spoke with her and finally and again was told that they refunded me, but I reassured her that the funds were not in my account. I tracked down the 1-800 phone number and called a customer service representative there. I spoke with a woman there who told me that the she would refund the amount to me Credit Card. I told her I had received a new Credit Card in the mail as the old one had expired within the time frame of the charge in March and July, so it would have to be refunded to my new card number. She proceeded to notify me that it was not possible to do that, so she was going to have to refund it to my old card number and I would have to then transfer it through the bank to my new card, since my old card is no longer active. I was not quite sure how this would work, but I would trust her anyways and she assured me that she would process this matter and the funds would be refunded to my card within the next few days. It has now been over 2 weeks and the funds are still not in my account. I called the manager of my representative here in *** a couple of days ago and she was shocked that this still has not been dealt with. She said she would follow up with someone at Customer Service with more authority than the woman I spoke with over the phone.
    I am very disappointed with the service I have receive with this matter. For the size of this organization, I highly reccomend better customer service training to all reprentatives and especially management on matters such as this. I understand that there may not be a great deal that even the managers are able to do, but if a matter such as this arises, the manager and representatives are the first people the consumer goes to. They should know who to contact and contact them immediately to resolve the problem. If this front-end customer cannot be provided in a timely manner, I am certain your business will quickly fall apart. I was very interested in trying the product before this whole ordeal and was satisfied with the product itself, but due to the customer service, or lack there of, that I received, this will certainly not be something I ever recommend to family or friends.

Business Response
    This individual is not a customer of mine. I have had no customer relations with this individual. Perhaps they are dealing with another individual within the company of Body By Vi. I regret that they have had a bad experience but I am unable to assist with this.

Complaint Resolution: Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to BBB.

Complaint Category: Unauthorized credit card charges

Complaint: Autoship cancellation
    First off this isn't all bad. The product itself I am satisfied with and will probably purchase more when I'm ready. Howevever I don't like the autoship practice or method of cancellation. This was my second attempt to cancel. I was never told about the autoship in the first place, if so I would have never bought the product. I didn't want my last shipment, but today I am irate because I just saw another deduction of 114.00 dollars from my account after I had cancelled the last time. I feel that when I need something I should just buy it when I'm ready, not have it just assumed I still want to keep it. I purchase gas only when I need it it doesn't come to my front door unannounced.

Complaint Resolution: Company failed to respond to BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

Complaint Category: Unauthorized credit card charges

Complaint: I cancelled my Body by Vi in January 2012. In April 2012 I was rebilled for the product which I did not give permission. Customer service did not help
    From October 2011 to January 2012 I received Body by Vi in Edmonton Alberta from sales rep. My customer ID is ****, my name is M****. I spoke with S**** in January 2012 to let her know that I was cancelling my order and that I might restart again in April but i'll contact her then to let her know. Since never contacted her I assumed that would be the end of my orders.

On April 10/2012 I received the product that was mailed to my house and noticed a charge of $70.99
    on my credit card statement. I then contacted Summer and informed her of this and all she said that I could do was try to sell it myself to someone else or to contact Body by Vii so that I could ship it back.

I contacted Body by Vii at around 1030 AM on April 11/2012 and spoke to customer service agent Ziad ext.293 and explained my situation to him. He informed me that can ship the product back to them but not be refunded for the shipping and handling. I then told him that this was unacceptable since I never authorized the order. He then reviewed my order and claimed that I had my account on delay until April and that I did not actually cancel. I then explained to him that I cancelled and that the sales rep made a mistake.

He still wouldn't do anything and I asked to speak to a supervisor. He then claimed that he was the supervisor. I then asked if i could speak to someone that is higher ranked then himself, which he claimed that he was the highest ranked person available. I then asked if someone that is higher ranked then himself could give me a call when it is possible. He then took my number.

Complaint Resolution: Company failed to respond to BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

Otoh, in five days maybe you can be driving a BMW.

Excellent feedback! I had forgotten about this thread. Here's an article I wrote for examiner.com which echoes some of what has been said. (I wrote it before I revisited this thread.) http://www.examiner.com/article/body...lus-or-vicious

Great article. Eager to see the next
    www.ironmaglabs.com
    DISCOUNT CODE: tami15 and get 15% off all orders!!

RX MEMBER

So glad I found this thread! Even if it is old haha I've been seeing this everywhere and was completely shocked that Iris Kyle was promoting it and began to wonder if it was something I should look into.....couldn't find much about it other then from those that seem to be "high rollers" and at the top of the pyramid. Glad to have some real answers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12