Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    To clarify, you mention a couple different things when talking about water retention. Steroids can produce estrogenic effects, but hGH and similar peptides are not sex hormones, so they are not producing effects following the same paths as steroid side effects, in this case, specifically, water retention.

You didn't call out specifically which compounds you are saying make you hold water - very hard to guess what you mean by "compounds that are supposed to be for women" - it matters more the degree of estrogen conversion (aromatization) of the particular compound. The ones you list "that work", winstrol & masteron, do not aromatize and in fact, actually have an anti-estrogenic effect such that estrogen is suppressed - which allows a very lean & dry look, but can also cause the joints to dry out, which can be painful. It also makes both of these compounds less great for mass building - generally depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

For reference, if you check the article "Women & Drugs", that is stickied on this forum, there are details included about various compounds that do or don't promote estrogenic sides.

RE: cgc & ghrp2, these are peptide-based alternatives to true hGH. I haven't seen a lot about people's experiences w/ these, but we do know that hGH can produce water retention depending on your dosing. You didn't include your dosing, so all I can suggest is that you fiddle w/ the dosing, possibly reduce it some or vary your dosing schedule to see where your body is more comfortable with it. Or just stop using it and your body's water retention should release and clear.
    im sorry hun ! I forgot to mentioned that before the ghrp2 50mcg and 50mcg cgc twice a day , before that i wasn't on any other steroid cycle . But also i have hormone disorder for many years and it was product of using anti conceptive after my daughter born the doctors wants to put me back on pill birth control to normalize my hormones but i don't want to do that because it make me gain weigh.
    What you recommend me to use if i want to lose those water weigh and look dry and cut , my accomplish is to maintain my little muscles but i don't want to look big .
    thank you so much for your help dear !!!! I really appreciate.

Try fiddling w/ your cycle dosing to see if it helps the water drop. I would definitely start w/ this since that stack is apparently what is causing your issues. You can try using a light diuretic or water tablet to help dump some water, but if the source of the problem is your stack, you're still not addressing the issue. I don't recommend running water tablets or diuretics (e.g. dandelion root) for extended periods of time as that can cause it's own set of rebound issues. The whole point is to find a happy medium for your body to be able to operate w/ the stuff you are adding to your body chemistry - and particularly for women, throwing in more stuff to counter the effects of what you are already throwing in, tends to backfire and produce worse results than you were getting in the first place.

Otherwise, I'd drop the cycle and let your body get back to normal. Please keep in mind that the goal in life is the long term - you can't stay on drugs forever because you like a certain look. If your body can't maintain it on a "natural" protocol (diet, training, recovery), then I would adjust your expectations to something that is maintainable.

Hope that helps - I don't know what you consider your goal shape but as I said, you can't stay on drugs forever to force a certain look that you like. That's why they call them "cycles". ALso look at your diet & training & recovery / stress levels to see if there are things contributing to water retention.

RE: birth control - if you are interested, you can explore low dose birth control or an IUD. There are things you should consult w/ your OB/GYN to find an appropriate solution for your body. '

Some of my personal opinions - I'm not a big fan of non-competitors running cycles only for the reason that if you don't have a specific goal, and an appropriate expectation of NOT maintaining a certain drug-supported look as "normal", you're going to have trouble managing expectations and your cycling schedule in the long term. Competition tends to put a framework of expectations around the cycles that IMO allows better management of those expectations.

That said, I'm certainly not someone who would tell anyone to cycle or not as it is your own body, but the expectations that come w/ cycling need to be reasonable. Again, I don't know what you are really looking for, but obviously w/ the water retention you are experiencing, you know that there not everything produces a guaranteed result and it still all comes down to how your body responds to the stuff you're injecting in the doses and stacks that you are using. It is always a process of finding the combination of stuff that works and gets you the results you want, but again, all within reasonable expectations.
    Last edited by sassy69; 03-02-2015 at 02:50 AM.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

An article re: side effects of cjc 1295 - https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/cjc-1295/

Or just simply google your compounds + "water retention" to find out more about you can expect w/ these compounds.

In the article I linked, they recommend dropping the cycle and restarting when the unwanted sides retreat (which in this case is going to be when your body can reach homeostasis again w/o the compounds in it), and try at a different dose.
    Last edited by sassy69; 03-02-2015 at 02:11 PM.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

RX MEMBER

An article re: side effects of cjc 1295 - https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/cjc-1295/

Or just simply google your compounds + "water retention" to find out more about you can expect w/ these compounds.

In the article I linked, they recommend dropping the cycle and restarting when the unwanted sides retreat (which in this case is going to be when your body can reach homeostasis again w/o the compounds in it), and try at a different dose.
    Thank you so much sassy for everything! All the informations that you post Its really helping me. Also I increased the time on my cardio 30-40 minutes so it helps to sweat and drop the water naturally. Ill do my researches on how to low down the estrogen , but for now I'm just doing cardio and keep my diet clean and maintain the carbs low ! Im Latina curvy girl and for some of us Is so easy gain weigh and the worst thing is that the weighs or water it goes to my hip and legs lol.
    but again thank you

So did you decide to drop the cjc cycle to let your system flush itself? It sounds like that is the source. Doing more cardio doesn't necessarily mean it will address the issue. I would also be very careful with whatever you mean by "slowing down the estrogen" -- just calling out that if you are looking for chemical ways to manipulate estrogen, they are generally not for maintenance use and generally once you remove the drug-driven estrogen suppression, things kick back into gear as they would naturally.

There are a lot of things I am not clear about from your posts so far, so I'm just throwing out caveats about things I could see you pursuing that are really not appropriate. I don't know anything about your physique or current bodyfat levels so I can only guess.
    ~Jack Lalanne

RX MEMBER

So did you decide to drop the cjc cycle to let your system flush itself? It sounds like that is the source. Doing more cardio doesn't necessarily mean it will address the issue. I would also be very careful with whatever you mean by "slowing down the estrogen" -- just calling out that if you are looking for chemical ways to manipulate estrogen, they are generally not for maintenance use and generally once you remove the drug-driven estrogen suppression, things kick back into gear as they would naturally.

There are a lot of things I am not clear about from your posts so far, so I'm just throwing out caveats about things I could see you pursuing that are really not appropriate. I don't know anything about your physique or current bodyfat levels so I can only guess.
    thank you ! And yea after one week on cjc cycle I dropped it because i was gaining size and holding a lot of water , and like i said im not doing any cycle right now im just letting my body to recover naturally.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112