Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 46 to 90 of 159
  1. #46
    RX MEMBER Ibarramedia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Maryland & Virginia
    Posts
    10,162
    Rep Power
    381373

    Default

    Dom some of the females worry about being 'scolded' by the doctor about their use if asked about the findings in their report?

  2. #47
    STRONGMAN Bryan Hildebrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SallyAnneVille, USA.
    Posts
    9,174
    Rep Power
    2147852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Doll View Post
    Everything about you that your Dr see goes into your medical file. Medical files are being linked nowadays. I personally would not admit to a Dr about steriod use. Better to say it was a b12 injection.
    And there inlies the" off he record" statement. Meth, heroin, oxy, cocaine whatever users can openly discuss there addiction without fear of their insurer denying them coverage. Ask your physician to not document the issue and you will be fine.

    Inregards to HIPPA, the only entity allowed to view your records without you direct authorization, is your insurer. You gave them indirect permission to do so in the language in agreement for them to insure you.


    I have been in health care for nearly. 20 years in an ER, OR, conducting FDA clini al research and as a consultant to a top 3 pharm company. Plus i'm married to a surgeon. I wouldn't dispense the advice lightly if I wasn't certain.

  3. #48
    NOVICE figurehopefull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    5253

    Default

    Figure Competitor...5'5 140 offseason...117 show.
    Im border line having a little to much muscle for figure. Trying to build shoulders a little more though and make lats wider. Definitly dont want legs to grow.....

    Just started dieting for next show, which will be my second, in FEB 2011.

    What would be better.... 5mg Anavar 16 weeks or 10mg Anavar for 8 weeks????

  4. #49
    IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Adirondack Mountains, Upstate NY
    Posts
    7,421
    Rep Power
    2147794

    Default

    have u ever used it before or any thing else for that matter?

  5. #50
    FREAK s2h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ironmaglabs.com
    Posts
    16,731
    Rep Power
    2148104

    Default

    did you get judge feedback that you were too muscular?
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  6. #51
    MUSCLEHEAD Amazon Doll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    795
    Rep Power
    604172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by attila View Post
    And there inlies the" off he record" statement. Meth, heroin, oxy, cocaine whatever users can openly discuss there addiction without fear of their insurer denying them coverage. Ask your physician to not document the issue and you will be fine.
    Thanks for clarifying that, now I understand.

  7. #52
    STRONGMAN Bryan Hildebrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SallyAnneVille, USA.
    Posts
    9,174
    Rep Power
    2147852

    Default

    still not a guarantee that he/she wont write something in the medical record. however, you can request a copy of your medical records, have an attorney draw up a letter explaining that the information was given in confidence of which the physician breached. most physicians will black line the offending remarks and update the record if it ever came to that. chances are, it never ever will. not worth their time.

  8. #53
    NOVICE figurehopefull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    5253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    have u ever used it before or any thing else for that matter?

    Used 5mg for 8 weeks my last show a year ago...but thats it

  9. #54
    NOVICE figurehopefull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    5253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    did you get judge feedback that you were too muscular?

    Just my legs....my upper body needs to grow a little but my legs need to come down a little

  10. #55
    STRONGMAN Bryan Hildebrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SallyAnneVille, USA.
    Posts
    9,174
    Rep Power
    2147852

    Default

    i'd do what worked for you last time. but, change your training to reflect what you need.

  11. #56
    Super Moderator sassy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plate Junkie
    Posts
    9,334
    Rep Power
    2147858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by figurehopefull View Post
    Just my legs....my upper body needs to grow a little but my legs need to come down a little

    This is telling me your legs are bound to respond even more w/ some AAS help so adjust your training according to promote upper body and not lower. Just the presence of the stuff will promote growth proportionally across your body (tempered by how your body tends to grow).
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne



  12. #57
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well I went to see the doctor today and it did not go so well. When we got to the part where I told them I wanted to discuss something with them "off the record" and not have it documented he said that he couldn't do that. Then we started talking one on one and I explained the issue. He said that it was not a big deal and that he could help, but he would have to write it in my files. So it looks like I either tell the truth and have it documented or I lie and say I am not sure how the cyst got there, it just popped up one day; then they will remove it but not have the documented cause of it. I just want to get it removed, recover and move on, maybe I should just let them write it in my files. What would you girls do....Do your doctors know you use AAS and is it documented in your medical records?

  13. #58
    STRONGMAN Bryan Hildebrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SallyAnneVille, USA.
    Posts
    9,174
    Rep Power
    2147852

    Default

    1. lie. you dont want it documented. period. insurance companies are the modern day mafia. gov't supported and access to everything they shouldnt have.

    2. find a female sports medicine oriented physician or nurse practitioner when you are done with this issue. look into maybe a sports medicine ortho clinic who also employes a NP or PA. usually a lot more understanding.

  14. #59
    Super Moderator sassy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plate Junkie
    Posts
    9,334
    Rep Power
    2147858

    Default

    I'm gonna say unless you have a doc who you trust implicitly and already have a reasonably good relationship with, I wouldn't. I'm only saying this because I know of people who have such a relationship w/ their doctors and would trust them.

    In this case I don't know that its necessary to say any more than B12 injections and this thing came up. If you don't need to get into it, don't.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne



  15. #60
    GYM RAT newgoal300's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    2627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mshrdbdy View Post
    A girlfriend of mine wants to try DNP. I was curious if anyone has tried it before. If so did you like or dislike it? Side effects?
    stay away from that shit, im 34yr old male and have the start of cataracts from the stuff, burnt fat like crazy but ill pay later in life due to it! so it wasn't worth it

  16. #61
    RX MEMBER Ibarramedia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Maryland & Virginia
    Posts
    10,162
    Rep Power
    381373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newgoal300 View Post
    stay away from that shit, im 34yr old male and have the start of cataracts from the stuff, burnt fat like crazy but ill pay later in life due to it! so it wasn't worth it
    Damn 34 with cataracts. Wow. I've never heard anyone that young get cataracts.

  17. #62
    GYM RAT newgoal300's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    2627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by attila View Post
    first, find a PCP through your insurance company. find someone in sports medicine if possible. my PCP is a family practitioner who is also a triathlete, so I knew he would understand my compeitive drive.
    second, go in with the intent of a physical, which you should be having anyway. once you are done with the nicey nice stuff, tell the doc you have something you would like to talk to the doctor about off the record. when they sa OK, simply tell them you had been using an injectable anabolic agent and after X amount of time, developed this cyst at an injection point. when they ask what were you using, simply say that you would rather not say. ask for a referral to a general or plastic surgeon to have it removed because recently ithas been causing you pain. you now have indicted through privacy what you did without being specific and you now have symptomology that will get you your referral to have it removed. your insurer will not deny it because it is documented as "causing you pain."

    trust me, no one is ripping anything. they will lay you down in a regular office, drape your shoulder, numb the area and make a small crescent shape incision under the cyst. the incision will be half the width of the actual cyst. sew you up, dress it, kiss you on the forehead and send you on your way.

    if you need help finding a doc in your area, send me a PM with the city you are in and I will help you locate one.
    i disagree about admitiing to using a anabolic agent, if it somehow gets to your insurance company they will drop you. it happened to my brother even though the dr agreed it was "off the record"! my brother contacted a lawyer and nothing could be done because my brother was breaking the law and risking injurying himself they said. so the dr by law was required to notify them.
    i had a abcess drained from my glute once and i, "backed into a nail in the crawl space of my house", get it? there's other ways to go about this, but yes see a dr with a good story and tell them it's causing you pain and they will take care of it. it will be a minor in office proceedure, and be sure to let them know your expected outcome as far as scarring and such is concerned and find a dr that can do the job the way you want it done. it shouldnt be a big deal....

  18. #63
    GYM RAT newgoal300's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    2627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by attila View Post
    still not a guarantee that he/she wont write something in the medical record. however, you can request a copy of your medical records, have an attorney draw up a letter explaining that the information was given in confidence of which the physician breached. most physicians will black line the offending remarks and update the record if it ever came to that. chances are, it never ever will. not worth their time.
    i agree whole heartedly with atilla but why take the risk when it can be explained in another way?

  19. #64
    GYM RAT newgoal300's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    2627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibarramedia View Post
    Damn 34 with cataracts. Wow. I've never heard anyone that young get cataracts.
    exactly the eye dr was shocked, and then when i did some more research i found that to be a side effect of dnp exposure....

  20. #65
    Super Moderator sassy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plate Junkie
    Posts
    9,334
    Rep Power
    2147858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newgoal300 View Post
    stay away from that shit, im 34yr old male and have the start of cataracts from the stuff, burnt fat like crazy but ill pay later in life due to it! so it wasn't worth it

    Seriously? As I recall the studies they did in the 30s noted a few cases of cataracts, but only in women. Granted who knows how stringent these studies were back then. I feel like saying that's a pretty giant leap to draw the conclusion that it was DNP use that produced cataracts. Did you eliminate any other possible source?

    But FWIW here's a whole bunch of refs on this topic.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=DNP+s...rlz=1I7PCTC_en

    I don't know that anyone can really say "for sure" how safe or unsafe it is. We know things like it beats the crap out of your system while you're running it, it spikes your CNS so you have a helluva time sleeping, you'll sweat like crazy (though your actual core body temp isn't getting raised- just surface temp), and it dehydrates you (thus you shouldn't couple it w/ things like recreational drugs like ecstasy that further dehydrate you and can cause death .. ref: Perin).



    Quote Originally Posted by mshrdbdy View Post
    A girlfriend of mine wants to try DNP. I was curious if anyone has tried it before. If so did you like or dislike it? Side effects?
    Practically speaking, you reall need to know wtf you're doing if you want to play w/ any of this stuff - its all self-medication and your own personal experiment. For the stress it puts on your body it would seem that in the same time you could achieve similar results w/ diet, training & cardio. During the cycle you're sort of not very functional - you feel like shit, some people get sort of low-grade fevers and generally feel sick, tired but can't sleep, can't do any sort of fast / heavy exertion w/o getting winded, etc. The cycle is then followed by a week or so of water retention.

    I always worry when women hear about this stuff and will be willing to put it in their bodies before they'd spend the time & effort to commit to a simple, clean diet w/ some consistent cardio. I don't know anything about your friend, but this is a pretty accurate generalization.... Even w/ DNP, no quickly fixes - ain't nothing for free.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne



  21. #66
    STRONGMAN Bryan Hildebrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SallyAnneVille, USA.
    Posts
    9,174
    Rep Power
    2147852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newgoal300 View Post
    i disagree about admitiing to using a anabolic agent, if it somehow gets to your insurance company they will drop you. it happened to my brother even though the dr agreed it was "off the record"! my brother contacted a lawyer and nothing could be done because my brother was breaking the law and risking injurying himself they said. so the dr by law was required to notify them.
    i had a abcess drained from my glute once and i, "backed into a nail in the crawl space of my house", get it? there's other ways to go about this, but yes see a dr with a good story and tell them it's causing you pain and they will take care of it. it will be a minor in office proceedure, and be sure to let them know your expected outcome as far as scarring and such is concerned and find a dr that can do the job the way you want it done. it shouldnt be a big deal....
    oh, I get it... but establishing an understanding relationship with your physician is paramount to using AAS in the first place, and, having a baseline understanding should something go wrong later on. my example, how are you explaining cataracts or are you lying about them too? if schedule 4 recreational drug users can be guaranteed insurance coverage due to addiction, so can AAS users. and the attorney you spoke of made a grave error in his/her approach to have the medical record expunged.

  22. #67
    Master Scribe Lee Penman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    931
    Rep Power
    938615

    Default

    It is unfortunate but everyone is still in search of the miracle quick fix be it via a drug or surgery (yes..I have even heard of bb's going for lipo!).

    DNP is an explosive....duh....that should tell you SOMETHING!!!!!

  23. #68
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well I found another PCP and this time I let them give the diagnosis. They said it looked like a lipoma (fatty tumor) and referred me to a Cosmetic Dermatologist. After thinking about it I decided to call some Plastic Surgeons that were covered under my insurance plan. As long as there is a medical indication for the removal (pain) then it can be removed and covered by my insurance.

    I have an appt with the plastic surgeon on Monday and I want to see what he says in the consultation. I still kept my appointment with the Cosmetic Dermatologist next Friday, but I want to make sure I get this removed by someone that will not leave a bad scar or indentation and a dermatologist just doesn't seem like the way to go when someone will be cutting into my shoulder working with nerves, tissues and muscle.

    My brother had cysts (from natural reasons) removed before the one on his head was from a plastic surgeon and turned out good, but the two on his back had a pretty bad scar and that was just done by a general surgeon.

    After all of this I am not sure where I am going to take my competitive season next year. I was so close to winning my pro card I fear if I do not continue use that my body will look different and next year I will come back natural and everyone will be thinking what happened to her? Or do I go natural, slim down and fall into bikini? I would have a lot of muscle and weight loss to go to get to that point and I am not sure I have that sass personality some of those girls bring (which I do not like personally)! I don't mind bikini and having a physique that one can maintain more naturally year round, but I could never shake my ass on stage!

    I will let you all know how things go. Thank you all for your help on this issue. I know a lot of you think I am dumb/ignorant for not knowing exactly what I put into my body and I agree with you, but I just didn't know who to trust when it came to using illegal drugs, so I trusted people that were doing the same things and were fine. I have been in a depression mode from this and I hope once I get it removed I can clear my head and move forward in this sport which ever way I decide to go because I love to train hard and be up on stage.

  24. #69
    Moderator GirlyMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a realm of all possibilities
    Posts
    13,494
    Rep Power
    2147996

    Default

    Procard in BBing? Might wanna wait to see how the competitive thing works out this year with the new classes. Good luck with your....thing.
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

  25. #70
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    Procard in BBing? Might wanna wait to see how the competitive thing works out this year with the new classes. Good luck with your....thing.

    No, pro card in figure. I have been keeping up with all of this division changes as well (craziness/drama) and I am not sure if my physique would fall into this new womens physique division, even though I have been told by a few that I am a little harder than some figure girls. Hmm...I guess we will have to wait until the official word. Thanks and as soon as I have this lump removed I can go forward with a clear head and make a decision for next year.

  26. #71
    FREAK PFEPerformance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BFE Ohio
    Posts
    1,131
    Rep Power
    138460

    Default

    Being "slightly" hard on yourself girl..... take it in stride, correct the error, do NOT repeat, and move on! Yes, you played a dangerous gamble...we ALL make mistakes and wrong choices at some point then have to kick our own asses after for our stupidity and poor judgement....that's life!

    Some of us are guilty of wanting something so bad that we let it fog our judgement as well...... live and learn....be thankful a small shoulder lump is the worse that you have to deal with, get it removed, heal up and move on.

    Also, a "small" scar is not a big deal...I for example have tummy stretch marks that bug the holy crap out of me and I'm very self conscious about.........BUT, they are more noticeable to me than anyone else and once tanned up and under lights, they aren't even that noticeable and certainly not judged for having them....

    Bottom line - it is your total Physique Package you bring to the stage that will indicate your placing - not a little scar (if there even is one) 0n your shoulder! Hek, we all have scars and marks from childhood on up - we play hard, we work hard, we train hard, .......... normal and not a big deal.

    Pat yourself on the back instead of beating yourself up for recognizing your error, now correcting it, and pass your knowledge on to others about not knowing what they are putting in their bodies!

    It's ok!
    ~Lorrie~

  27. #72
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PFEPerformance View Post
    Being "slightly" hard on yourself girl..... take it in stride, correct the error, do NOT repeat, and move on! Yes, you played a dangerous gamble...we ALL make mistakes and wrong choices at some point then have to kick our own asses after for our stupidity and poor judgement....that's life!

    Some of us are guilty of wanting something so bad that we let it fog our judgement as well...... live and learn....be thankful a small shoulder lump is the worse that you have to deal with, get it removed, heal up and move on.

    Also, a "small" scar is not a big deal...I for example have tummy stretch marks that bug the holy crap out of me and I'm very self conscious about.........BUT, they are more noticeable to me than anyone else and once tanned up and under lights, they aren't even that noticeable and certainly not judged for having them....

    Bottom line - it is your total Physique Package you bring to the stage that will indicate your placing - not a little scar (if there even is one) 0n your shoulder! Hek, we all have scars and marks from childhood on up - we play hard, we work hard, we train hard, .......... normal and not a big deal.

    Pat yourself on the back instead of beating yourself up for recognizing your error, now correcting it, and pass your knowledge on to others about not knowing what they are putting in their bodies!

    It's ok!
    ~Lorrie~
    Thanks Lorrie! You are so right. I am pretty hard on myself, which in turns brings me down (depressed + off season=no good for my mind or my body). I have felt stuck this past month and a half trying to figure out what to do about this lump. it is time for me to stop playing the vitcim role, take control of my happiness, take care of this thing and move on. I am so much stronger than this!

  28. #73
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default andriol

    hi to all of you

    what do you think about andriol and its effects on females?
    do you think that 3 caps/day works fine on female?

    thanks

  29. #74
    Super Moderator sassy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plate Junkie
    Posts
    9,334
    Rep Power
    2147858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baba007fr View Post
    hi to all of you

    what do you think about andriol and its effects on females?
    do you think that 3 caps/day works fine on female?

    thanks
    Practically speaking, I don't think I've ever come across any women who have used this. Any oral is toxic to your liver, and esp in large doses, so that's the first thing that comes to mind.

    Given this poster has only posted 1 item on RX, I'm guessing he/she is not coming back - given we don't know anything about the person's goals and cycling history, I'm just going to say no.

    From steroid.com:

    Andriol for Women

    In this study, done with women, it even displayed no ability to lower LH and FSH (Leutenizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone, respectively), which are the hormones that tell your body to make more testosterone (11). I doubt Andriol could be properly regarded as liver toxic or too damaging to your HPTA (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis, the thing that governs your body´s production of testosterone, among other things). at any kind of reasonable (or even excessive) dose. Actually, one study noted no adverse reactions or effects at all with the use of Andriol (10). As for your lipid profile and cholesterol, it has even been shown to have beneficial effects on them (14)!
    So, putting some Testosterone Undecanoate in Gel Caps is what the scientists at Organon have done with their Andriol product, and it all looks good so far, right? The active steroid totally bypasses your liver and hence doesn´t get damaged by or damage your liver, and gets a bunch of Testosterone into your body. Great! But what happens next? Well, after the lymphatic system has brought the testosterone undecanoate into circulation in your body, the undecanoate ester begins to be removed. This would leave you with (roughly) 25mgs of testosterone in your blood stream, as the decanoate ester takes up a lot of "space" and the cap only contains a total of 40mgs of testosterone undecanoate (roughly 15mgs of which are ester). The end results from Andriol would be very similar to the end result of injecting almost any form of testosterone (4), once your body removes the ester. But remember, you´d never inject 25mgs of testosterone suspension and call it a day, but that´s exactly what you are doing when you take only one Andriol cap.
    So now you have 25mgs of testosterone floating around in your body. That´s not much, so if you´re realistically considering using this product, you´ll need to take quite a few caps of this it. And there´s one of the first problems we encounter with this drug. You see, the method of administration of this drug provides us with a nice liver-safe product, but this stuff will peak your testosterone levels within around 2 hours after administration, and will only remain (at least slightly) elevated for 10 or so hours(1). Ideally, you´d be taking a capsule every 2 hours, which is inconvenient to say the least. Let´s be generous and say you can simply take one every 4 hours. Problem solved? Not really, because we´re going to need to take at least 2 caps with each dose if we want to see any sort of anabolic effect, and if we´re taking it every 4 hours (assuming we´re awake for 16hrs every day), then we´ll be taking around 8 caps per day. Now we´ve shifted the problem away from the effort needed to take an effective does to being a problem with economics.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne



  30. #75
    FREAK s2h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ironmaglabs.com
    Posts
    16,731
    Rep Power
    2148104

    Default

    actually andriol is one oral that isnt very liver toxic..it is reabsorbed thru the intestines..it is very low as far as a aromitization...downsides to andriol for women are it can cause excessive virilization...deeping of the voice and facial hair are common..biggest thing its very expensive..var is a much better choice...
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  31. #76
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I ask questions a lot i ask chatting questions most of the time and sometimes i even sit in my computer chair thinking about what to ask in Polls.
    _________________________
    application development business software best web hosting

  32. #77
    RX MEMBER katt981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    834
    Rep Power
    22643

    Default

    i know I am relatively new on this site, but I've had good results with primo/var and also a good cut cycle with just var alone.

  33. #78
    Rx Muscle Radio Programming Guru and Video Editing Director JohnnyStyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,466
    Rep Power
    2147661

    Default

    Real quickie....here....for fat-loss...for gf

    OTC Fat Burner
    CLA-1000mg 3 times a day

    Mixed with Clen...

    How would you stack this...!?!?

  34. #79
    FREAK s2h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ironmaglabs.com
    Posts
    16,731
    Rep Power
    2148104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyStyles View Post
    Real quickie....here....for fat-loss...for gf

    OTC Fat Burner
    CLA-1000mg 3 times a day

    Mixed with Clen...

    How would you stack this...!?!?
    not a big fan of otc fat burners with clen....i would just start her out on 20mcg of clen ed..see how she tolerates it..if she's good with 20mcg ed..then bump it by 20 every 7 days...i find women tend to tolerate clen better then some men..but its still person dependant...i see little use for cla...i think its over hyped by some...actually a clen/t3 stack is the most effective in my book...
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  35. #80
    Super Moderator sassy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plate Junkie
    Posts
    9,334
    Rep Power
    2147858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    not a big fan of otc fat burners with clen....i would just start her out on 20mcg of clen ed..see how she tolerates it..if she's good with 20mcg ed..then bump it by 20 every 7 days...i find women tend to tolerate clen better then some men..but its still person dependant...i see little use for cla...i think its over hyped by some...actually a clen/t3 stack is the most effective in my book...
    Most people alternate clen & OTC fat burner every other week. If you rather decide to run the clen straight thru w/o breaks, then don't use the OTC fat burner. The clen on its own will probably put her on the edge of a panic attack all the time anyway. Also get some ketotifen. Search on clen & ketotifen to find more info.

    W/ clen make sure you're using L-taurine - spend some time searching on here about cycling clen and "clen & taurine" - lots of this info evenif you limit your search to just the women's forums.
    Last edited by sassy69; 03-24-2011 at 11:35 PM.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne



  36. #81

  37. #82
    PENCILNECK timo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stationed in cherry point, Nc
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Does anyone know how long clen stays in your system? Or maybe a better way to ask is how long is it detectable? Thanks in advance.

  38. #83
    GYM RAT SheWulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    16022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timo View Post
    Does anyone know how long clen stays in your system? Or maybe a better way to ask is how long is it detectable? Thanks in advance.
    4-5 days according to a few sites

    http://www.steroid.com/steroid_detection_times.php

  39. #84
    PENCILNECK timo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stationed in cherry point, Nc
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thank you

  40. #85
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Suisun City
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. I use to compete as a lightweight about 13 years ago. I would like to compete again. I use to run deca, primobolan and winny at that time. I have been running some stuff for the past 2 years (same stack as I use to run). However, I have no idea what gear to use at the present time. I feel really out of the loop. Can someone please advise what to use in a bulking and cutting phase? Thanks!

  41. #86
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Is DHEA beneficial or anything OTC?

  42. #87
    OLYMPIAN LookImDancinCrazy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    594
    Rep Power
    220129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jart45 View Post
    Is DHEA beneficial or anything OTC?
    IME DHEA is not supportive of mass gains. For a young man it probably wouldn't do much, if anything, to support strength gains either, but for an older man or in my case a woman, it can do quite a lot to boost strength and stamina. I'd used both oral and transdermal DHEA. My experience bears out the claims that DHEA has very poor oral bioavailability, but vastly superior transdermal bioavailability. Transdermal at 70mg daily is more than enough. I would not recommend wasting your money on the tabs/caps.

    There were transdermal legal androgens I used with tremendous success (mass, strength, and stamina) back in Spring/Summer '09. They unfortunately aren't available anymore. Personally I would not suggest the oral legal androgens that really do work because of their inherent hepatotoxicity.

  43. #88
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Need advice on supps-12 weeks out

    I am a figure competitor, competing in a show in November of this year and I wanted to get advice on when to start with the gear I have and how I should dose it? I have competed for almost 3 years now and only the past year have I started to use any of the below, but I do not always trust the advice I get from the male bodybuilders around me so I wanted to get a females opinion. I am about 12 weeks out now and here is what I have planned to take....

    Clen 40 MCG
    Anavar 10mg (In the past I have done 5mg in the AM and 5mg about 8hrs later)
    Then I also have two different anti-e's (Nolvadex 20mg and Arimadex-small purple pill that has IP on each side, I am not sure of the mg, I think it is only 1mg per pill???)-I only plan on taking one of these, but I wanted to know which one works best for females and how to dose it.

    I just need a guideline from a females perspective of when I should start using each of these in my prep and how to dose each of them properly. I appreciate the advice.
    Last edited by seekingadvice; 08-19-2011 at 04:17 PM.

  44. #89
    Super Moderator sassy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plate Junkie
    Posts
    9,334
    Rep Power
    2147858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seekingadvice View Post
    I am a figure competitor, competing in a show in November of this year and I wanted to get advice on when to start with the gear I have and how I should dose it? I have competed for almost 3 years now and only the past year have I started to use any of the below, but I do not always trust the advice I get from the male bodybuilders around me so I wanted to get a females opinion. I am about 12 weeks out now and here is what I have planned to take....

    Clen 40 MCG
    Anavar 10mg (In the past I have done 5mg in the AM and 5mg about 8hrs later)
    Then I also have two different anti-e's (Nolvadex 20mg and Arimadex-small purple pill that has IP on each side, I am not sure of the mg, I think it is only 1mg per pill???)-I only plan on taking one of these, but I wanted to know which one works best for females and how to dose it.

    I just need a guideline from a females perspective of when I should start using each of these in my prep and how to dose each of them properly. I appreciate the advice.
    I think you'll find most of the information you want if you read the 3 parts of "Women & Drugs" here: [ame="http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=54985"]Women's Chem Info Index - START HERE! - RX Muscle Forums[/ame]

    For estrogen manipulation , stick w/ the nolvadex and not the arimidex.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne



  45. #90
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    I think you'll find most of the information you want if you read the 3 parts of "Women & Drugs" here: Women's Chem Info Index - START HERE! - RX Muscle Forums

    For estrogen manipulation , stick w/ the nolvadex and not the arimidex.
    Thank you, I think I found everything I need to know, except how to dose and how long to dose the nolvadex. Did I read right that I need to start of with 12.5mg and increase? Anymore info on this specific one would be appreciated! Thank you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •