Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by seekingadvice View Post
    Thank you, I think I found everything I need to know, except how to dose and how long to dose the nolvadex. Did I read right that I need to start of with 12.5mg and increase? Anymore info on this specific one would be appreciated! Thank you
    Your standard nolva tab is 20 mg. Split that in half - AM & PM dosing and stay there. No reason to increase it. Schedule it so you are running it into your show date and then have enough to taper down over the following week. (I.e. don't just drop it.) Run for 4-8 weeks .. you can take a nice average and go 6 weeks + the 1 week post show to taper down.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

you can take nolvadex once a day as the half life is 14 days! once its in your system its there for a few weeks.`

Is it true that to test if the HGH you have is real or fake you put it in a pregnancy test and see if it tests for positive, than it is HCG and not HGH? Any feedback would help greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by janelleg View Post
    Is it true that to test if the HGH you have is real or fake you put it in a pregnancy test and see if it tests for positive, than it is HCG and not HGH? Any feedback would help greatly.
    IF it is HCG this will work. If its something else then it won't show up because you're strictly testing for HCG.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

My friend tested his HGH on a pregnancy test and it came up positive. He says that it is fake HGH and is really HCG. Is this true? Confused

PENCILNECK

There's also two ways of doing it. Either the traditional way (peeing on the stick), in which case you take your shot before bed and do the stick in the morning first flow. Or some people just put a tiny drop from the syringe right on the stick. I did it the traditional way and came up negative. Thank God. That stuff's expensive I'd be mighty pissed (pardon the pun haha) if it had turned out to be just HCG. Although, ya never really know if its still GH unless you got it from the doctor/pharmacy.

Rx Muscle Radio Programming Guru and Video Editing Director JohnnyStyles's Avatar

I got a friend that wants to try out the HCG protocol for fat loss....Should I just try and tell her, to stick with the clen protocol or try HCG.???

I know why men use HCG....But in women for fat loss...any truth to this...or is it all BS.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyStyles View Post
    I got a friend that wants to try out the HCG protocol for fat loss....Should I just try and tell her, to stick with the clen protocol or try HCG.???

I know why men use HCG....But in women for fat loss...any truth to this...or is it all BS.
    Take a look at the diet - 800 cals/day. You can inject yourself w/ cat piss and still lose weight on that.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Rx Muscle Radio Programming Guru and Video Editing Director JohnnyStyles's Avatar

LOL totally what I thought!!! Thanks Sass.

PENCILNECK

Default primo/winny/var

Hi,

I'm interested in doing a primo/winny/var cycle.

Has anyone done this stack and if so what were the sides?

What sides does these steroids have if taken individually?

Quote Originally Posted by buttabeen View Post
    Hi,

I'm interested in doing a primo/winny/var cycle.

Has anyone done this stack and if so what were the sides?

What sides does these steroids have if taken individually?
    From your other post:
    No such things as "no sides" - There is a cost to running a cycle. You can run it longer but keeping in mind that these are always your own personal experiments. There are also internal effects from a cycle (the variety dependent upon the compound, the stack of compounds, the duration), including things like blood pressure, lipid profile, etc. "Sides" come w/ accumulation of the compound and presence of the compound in your body

In the case of running anavar for 16+ weeks, still it is the most predictable (tho never guaranteed) of the compounds out there. Winstrol for that long will dry the eff out of your joints and probably expect some hair loss and voice change. Primo for any amount of time, expect hairloss, voice change, etc.

Stacking all of those together, expect compounded sides. I wouldn't recommend running all of those stacked for that sort of duration. I think you'd hit a point of diminishing returns. It would help if you can give some context for the purpose of your cycle (i.e competition, shits& grins, whatever) and what you are looking to accomplish with it.

Please check the Fem Chemo index for more threads on this: [ame="http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=54985"]Women's Chem Info Index - START HERE! - RX Muscle Forums[/ame]
    and specifically read "Part 3" of "Women & Drugs".
    ~Jack Lalanne

Default question on anti-e for women !

i read in a post ( cant find it anymore ) that women must at all cost stay away from one anti-e , because it screw up your hormone for good and gives you suicidal taughts and severe depression , but i cant recall which one ? was it femara ?

i think it was sassy or sally anne who was discussing this in the other thread !

thanks in advance !

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    Take a look at the diet - 800 cals/day. You can inject yourself w/ cat piss and still lose weight on that.
    LOL I gotta call Bryan and see if I can get Cat Piss in a 5 mg, and if so, how do I reconstitute it? LOL

I don't care who ya are, that's damn funny !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMass View Post
    i read in a post ( cant find it anymore ) that women must at all cost stay away from one anti-e , because it screw up your hormone for good and gives you suicidal taughts and severe depression , but i cant recall which one ? was it femara ?

i think it was sassy or sally anne who was discussing this in the other thread !

thanks in advance !
    Never heard that, but then there's no reason for a female to go on something like that when there are alternatives.

I can see the depression, etc. because estro is being completely suppressed. But then any screwing w/ your hormone profile has the potential to promote significant mood swings, depression, anxiety, etc.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by MadMass View Post

thanks in advance !
    Aromasin is called a suicidal aromatase

"Aromasin (Exemestane) is a Type-I aromatase inhibitor, or suicidal aromatase inhibitor. Itís called this because it lowers estrogen production in the body by attaching to the aromatase enzyme, and permanently deactivating it. (1)"

Has nothing to do with suicidal thoughts

Also i know plenty of people who have used it and their bodies function fine after coming off get monthly cycle within 4-8 wks after contest and supplements dropped

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne View Post
    Aromasin is called a suicidal aromatase

"Aromasin (Exemestane) is a Type-I aromatase inhibitor, or suicidal aromatase inhibitor. It’s called this because it lowers estrogen production in the body by attaching to the aromatase enzyme, and permanently deactivating it. (1)"

Has nothing to do with suicidal thoughts

Also i know plenty of people who have used it and their bodies function fine after coming off get monthly cycle within 4-8 wks after contest and supplements dropped
    On another note - this is stuff that is relatively easy to google, so I would hope anyone looking to start using anything, will spend some time researching at least the basics. Even if you don't remember the name, googling "aromatase inhibitors" will turn up a lot of this stuff.
    Last edited by sassy69; 10-21-2011 at 01:14 PM.
    ~Jack Lalanne

PENCILNECK

Default suggestions

Entertaining the thought of trying anavar 10mg and primo 100mg-once a week for a 6-8 week cycle. Have been lifting and competing for 3 years. Have never taken anything before but getting really frustrated cause upper body is sooooo slow to grow. Wondering if anyone has experience suggestions with this? I am prone to acne and bloating just from diet. Concerned this will get much worse with these meds. I also compete in a "natural league" . How long for these to clear body to pass piss test?

Quote Originally Posted by bbchick24 View Post
    Entertaining the thought of trying anavar 10mg and primo 100mg-once a week for a 6-8 week cycle. Have been lifting and competing for 3 years. Have never taken anything before but getting really frustrated cause upper body is sooooo slow to grow. Wondering if anyone has experience suggestions with this? I am prone to acne and bloating just from diet. Concerned this will get much worse with these meds. I also compete in a "natural league" . How long for these to clear body to pass piss test?
    Hi BBC24 - suggest you start reading here:
    [ame="http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=54985"]Women's Chem Info Index - START HERE! - RX Muscle Forums[/ame]

You'll find a lot of the answers you're looking for in the 3 parts of the Women & Drugs articles.

Bloating reported from anavar is not uncommon, but its more of an overall water retention than stomach bloat from diet. You might check if you have any allergies, e.g. gluten that might be causing your diet bloat. Can't tell you anything about acne - each person responds differently but a lot of acne is related to swings in hormone levels so expect it.

To find out anything about getting around drug tests, first, I have no comment on not being natural in a tested show. You need to read up on detection times for whatever compounds you're interested in. There's no way to "clear them out" quickly so its pretty much on you to deal w/ it.
    ~Jack Lalanne

PENCILNECK

Was just wondering if anyone knew approximately how long it took to clear body? say for 6 weeks of primo. I know there is a lot of stuff out there on primo but a lot of the talk of half-life is confusing.

Sorry but how can someone feel good beating someone who actually competes natural if they are using. I seriously DO NOT get this

quote=bbchick24;1562893]Entertaining the thought of trying anavar 10mg and primo 100mg-once a week for a 6-8 week cycle. Have been lifting and competing for 3 years. Have never taken anything before but getting really frustrated cause upper body is sooooo slow to grow. Wondering if anyone has experience suggestions with this? I am prone to acne and bloating just from diet. Concerned this will get much worse with these meds. I also compete in a "natural league" . How long for these to clear body to pass piss test?[/quote]

Seriously! This is why I refuse to compete in a Natural/tested show....and I'm natural since birth! Be honest with yourself and find a show that is not tested and compete against the best natural/un-natural physiques. Good Luck

PENCILNECK

Just to clarify, I do not have any shows planned in the future. Probably will do a non tested show. I was just curious but I hate to break it to you but most are probably not natural.

Just to clarify, I do not have any shows planned in the future. Probably will do a non tested show. I was just curious but I hate to break it to you but most are probably not natural.
    We all know this, but for those who compete, it speaks volumes about the sportsmanship of those people.

But sadly the BS level of the sport in general is pretty high too, so in a lot of ways it is a challenge to the competitors to operate within the politics and subjectivity of the sport, but for the individuals themselves, there are choices they can make that reflect on them as competitors in any pursuit.
    Last edited by sassy69; 11-04-2011 at 11:40 AM.
    ~Jack Lalanne

I did 3 natural shows, and I was Natural! I would be fn pissed if I knew that someone beat me because they cheated. I know it happens, but what are you trying to prove?? That you can beat a natural person? WOW That speaks volume of what kind of person you are.

PENCILNECK

Like I said, I may never compete "natural" again. I have no plans! I have never cheated!

PENCILNECK

Hi I am about to start a Cycle of Anavar and Primo I am trying to understand the dosage for injections. I know I need 25G Needles which are on there way but Im not sure how to calculate the doage? The Primabolon Depot label says:
    100MG/ML
    10ML sterile vial
    Any thoughts?

What dose are you shooting?

Also, have you run a cycle with each alone first?
    Last edited by GirlyMuscle; 11-09-2011 at 11:00 PM.
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by LDV007 View Post
    Hi I am about to start a Cycle of Anavar and Primo I am trying to understand the dosage for injections. I know I need 25G Needles which are on there way but Im not sure how to calculate the doage? The Primabolon Depot label says:
    100MG/ML
    10ML sterile vial
    Any thoughts?
    The gauge of the needle only matters that it is big enough to be able to draw a liquid out of the bottle, and also large enough to inject.

Your Primo concentration makes it easy: 1 ml of liquid = 1cc on your syringe. So to get 50 mg, you'd draw 0.5 cc. For 100 mg, you'd draw 1cc. For 150 mg, you'd draw 1.5 cc.

For a general discussion of "how to read your needle", see this thread: [ame="http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=12216"]Dosing - how to read your pin - RX Muscle Forums[/ame]

For more information in general about this cycle, check the many threads on the Fem Chem Index sticky: [ame="http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=54985"]Women's Chem Info Index - START HERE! - RX Muscle Forums[/ame]
    Last edited by sassy69; 11-10-2011 at 01:14 AM.
    ~Jack Lalanne

PENCILNECK

What other supps are okay to take with Primo and Anavar cycle? I was thinking creatine, glutamine, BCAA's are fine. What about ZMA at bedtime? Are there supps that I should take with this cycle? to enhance muscle building? Trying to gain muscle upper body.

glutamine and creatine are very very helpful. of course anything rich in protein will provide an adequate supply of BCAA's. I just started using ZMA at bedtime combined with GHRP-6 and CJC 1295 (peptides) and I sleep like a baby.

What other supps are okay to take with Primo and Anavar cycle? I was thinking creatine, glutamine, BCAA's are fine. What about ZMA at bedtime? Are there supps that I should take with this cycle? to enhance muscle building? Trying to gain muscle upper body.
    I think I'd also be using stuff that will help your body support the stress of the AAS:
    CoQ-10
    LIV-52 + Tylers Liver Detox (or other liver support)
    acidophilus
    EFAs -- helps your joints which are NOT getting support from the AAS
    decent multi
    anti-oxidants
    - grapeseed extract
    - R-ALA

Creatine definitely - supposed to be synergistic w/ var.
    ~Jack Lalanne

PENCILNECK

So does anyone know if it is terrible to have a beer or wine in the off season while taking primo and anavar? Too tough on the liver?

So does anyone know if it is terrible to have a beer or wine in the off season while taking primo and anavar? Too tough on the liver?
    A random one here & there won't kill you. Drink lots of water. Making it a regular habit puts stress on your body when it really doesn't need more shit pounding on it.
    ~Jack Lalanne

NOVICE

Hey everyone I have a figure competitor who wants to dip into aas. what is a good off season stack and pre contest stack she currently only had anavar

Quote Originally Posted by loogerheaven View Post
    Hey everyone I have a figure competitor who wants to dip into aas. what is a good off season stack and pre contest stack she currently only had anavar
    Start here: [ame="http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=54985"]Women's Chem Info Index - START HERE! - RX Muscle Forums[/ame]

Read the 3 parts of the article "Women & Drugs" (please read all of it - answers most of the usual questions about cycling for women).

There are also a whole bunch of threads that answer exactly your question.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by loogerheaven View Post
    First question is why? what are her goals?

Just var should be more than sufficient for figure

PENCILNECK

Can anyone help me with a peptide called hgh frag 176-191? My fiance wants to start using it to drop about 10-15 stubborn stubborn lbs. Any experiences? is it any good and dosage. thank you Ladies!!

[QUOTE=ksenyhc;1635237]Can anyone help me with a peptide called hgh frag 176-191? My fiance wants to start using it to drop about 10-15 stubborn stubborn lbs. Any experiences? is it any good and dosage. thank you Ladies!![/QUOT......tell him to save his money....hgh frag is a peptide that has part of the amino acid chain of growth hormone in its chain...it does little to nothing to help fatloss.....espc 10-15 pounds...peeps see the hgh part of the peptides name and get all excited thats its the next coming of a gh reolacement....not so....tell him to spend his money on something else...
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by ksenyhc View Post
    Can anyone help me with a peptide called hgh frag 176-191? My fiance wants to start using it to drop about 10-15 stubborn stubborn lbs. Any experiences? is it any good and dosage. thank you Ladies!!

Nutrition and training
    if the lbs are subborn probable just need to adjust the above
    and more than liekly it would be intro duce refeeds or up calories most poeple diet on calories that are too low

PENCILNECK

I am thinking of running IML Halo for her along with Advanced cycle Support. This is my second attempt at ph. First I retained a 8 lbs of water, got acne and voice changed. those sides have dissipated now. Ran it (redefine nutrition epi-v) jan 20-feb 17.
    Stats. 33, 5'6, 148, been lifting for 3 years now steady. Diet pretty clean. One cheat meal a week. Lifting sl 5x5 (five times a week) eod abs, cardio everyday (walking on treadmill bum knee) and mtn biking.
    I am also taking the staples multi, fish oil, whey, Bcaa's and pre-workout.
    I was thinking of running pes erase with the halo and support. Any suggestions on the erase? How to stack the assist and halo? Also, pct for the halo?

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

you may get this better addressed in the IML section...

Quote Originally Posted by Dj1887 View Post
    I am thinking of running IML Halo for her along with Advanced cycle Support. This is my second attempt at ph. First I retained a 8 lbs of water, got acne and voice changed. those sides have dissipated now. Ran it (redefine nutrition epi-v) jan 20-feb 17.
    Stats. 33, 5'6, 148, been lifting for 3 years now steady. Diet pretty clean. One cheat meal a week. Lifting sl 5x5 (five times a week) eod abs, cardio everyday (walking on treadmill bum knee) and mtn biking.
    I am also taking the staples multi, fish oil, whey, Bcaa's and pre-workout.
    I was thinking of running pes erase with the halo and support. Any suggestions on the erase? How to stack the assist and halo? Also, pct for the halo?
    i dont know much about the erase...the halo for her run 2 caps ed...1 in the am....1 in the pm...take 2 caps of acs in the am...run this for 30 days...pct??..im assuming you are a female??
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

PENCILNECK

Yes I am female. In the IML forum, it was mentioned that I should do pct. So I was trying to get the best advice on this.

PENCILNECK

So, one IML one poster mentioned to do pct one mentioned is not needed. Any please have advice on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dj1887 View Post
    So, one IML one poster mentioned to do pct one mentioned is not needed. Any please have advice on this?
    Women don't generally need PCT because we are not worrying about our primary hormone source being shut down exogenous test like guys are - i.e natural testosterone production stops on guys when they start cycling. This is why they run PCT to get things rolling again. In "extreme" cases for women, i.e. if you are an aggressive, repeat or long term cycler then you might want to look at estrogen PCT, but generally not needed. If you find your period isn't coming back for a long time (e.g. several months) after your last dose then you might want to start w/ things like evening primrose oil, Estroven, etc. Alternatively start back on birth control if you stopped - the point is to get your hormone cycle going and all of these help to regulate it.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast