Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thumbs up Painless Pumps for WOMEN

I have been using Painless Pumps and Painless Pumps Gen II for about 8 months now, and couldn't be more excited about the results. I never did the loading phase as directed on the website but got the results I wanted.

I injected 6cc of Painless Pumps into each breast about once a week for the first month, and then for one day put 15 cc in each. Ever since then I just maintain my size by doing it once (6ccs in each) every month.

They blew up right away!! I went from a small A cup to a B in about 2 months, with no pain or marks. The greatest thing about PP is that it is so natural looking. At first when I injected it, there was a little lumpiness but it smoothed right out the next day.

I have also used painless pumps in my butt, doing it with the same routine as my breast. I used about 9 cc in each cheek.

This product is truly amazing! The greatest thing is, is that you can really put as much of this stuff in as you want, with out having any problems. I have turned all my girlfriends on ito it and we are so excited that we can find these results with out spending big $$ or getting surgery.

Do you have any before and afters? Just curious to see some actual results in a female.
    Yes I did inject my sack to win free shit.
    Unban Ritch 2012 Follow my shit if you think I'm cool
    http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...-Starting-Over

Banned

Ill try, I have to dig around for them, but there's a picture of a girls butt on the website

Banned

Pretty damn impressive. Any pain after injection at all? Anything the next day? Exercises in particular that we're necessary to disperse the oil?
    Yes I did inject my sack to win free shit.
    Unban Ritch 2012 Follow my shit if you think I'm cool
    http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...-Starting-Over

Banned

not really, they got a little swollen the next day but it didn't hurt- it just made them look bigger! Totally natural- no pain whatso ever, I would defiantly recommend this product to all girls who want to put on size w/ o surgery.
    After putting pressure on the injection site for about 2 minutes no oil or blood (just a drip) spilled out afterwards. I would do it at night before bed so it had plenty of time to close the hole

PENCILNECK

did you do one injection each time or multiple and what area of the breast did you inject? Also what size syringe do you use?

Banned

3 injects (3cc each) each time for my butt- one right in the middle and two on the sides
    23g 1 1/2 inch

2 injects 4 each breast, i do one at the bottom and one on the inside/cleavage area.
    25g 5/8inch

Quote Originally Posted by Jackik View Post
    did you do one injection each time or multiple and what area of the breast did you inject? Also what size syringe do you use?
    Last edited by m82i; 07-03-2012 at 06:07 PM.

PENCILNECK

Hi there,
    here is some more feedback for the ladies- this is my experience and what I have done with Painless Pumps:

I have been using Painless Pumps for about a year and a half now.

At my first application there was no pain, i just felt pressure, but this is normal, as it is stretching your skin and fat around your breast area.

I did it below my nipple, and injected 3 1/2 cc's into that area. Then went on a direct horizontal line (From my nipple) to the outside of my breast to enhance that area with 3 1/2 ccs. Once my soreness from stretching went away (about a day) I did three at the bottom again, and this time did three on the inside of my breasts. I kept doing this until they were the size I wanted which took about a month and half of doing it. (I did not stay on a strict schedual- I probably did it 2-3 times a week.

My final product was beautiful and natural looking! I absolutely love how they feel and love even more that I didn't have to go spend big $$ to get a 'boob job!' I maintain them about 1-2 x a month although sometimes I forget and go a longer time with out it, and it is no big deal.

I have actually recommended this product to some of my celebrity clients who are very interested due to my 'big change'

Banned

At first you may feel a little 'lump' after you do it, again, totally normal. This may take a day or two to smooth out as your body accepts the solution. Once it is smoothed out, I would do another injection in the spots you want to enhance, and repeat the pattern, probably every 2-4 days.

As I have gotten more comfortable with using Painless Pumps on myself, I have also become more comfortable with the amount I have been using. Let me reiterate that this product is completely safe and natural! You will feel no side effects, so if you ARE comfortable, do not be shy about putting more in. (It ALSO depends on how big you are, just keep in mind you do not want to stretch your skin or fat tissue to quickly, if you want it to be more permanent.)

Get up to the size you want, I would do 2-3 applications per week, for about 3 weeks. Then, if you have reached your desired size, maintain it by doing your spots (3ccs) once a month. As you get familiar with the product you will be able to judge the maintenance frequency. Let me also add this: I did about 6 ccs in each breast for 2 months (roughly every other week), and the look became permanent.

RX MEMBER

my review (woman)
    i have been using painless pumps for the past 15 months in my glutes and chest. My loading phase was three days of application
    every other day

each glute got 9ccs in each (every other day, for a week)
    the chest : day 1 (3ccs in 2 spots per side) day 2&3 (3ccs in 3 spots per side)
    i then achieved the shape I wanted

the week after(just 1 day) : 9ccs in each glute and 6ccs in each side of the chest

the week after that (just 1 day): 12ccs in each glute and 9ccs in each side of the chest

the next months(1nce per month) until now (ok..I took a good 4 months off from doing anything like exercise or pump...but it gave me permant results so I picked up where I left off. yes!): 15ccs in each glute (sometimes 30ccs) and 12ccs (sometimes ccs) in each side of the chest

I defiantly have to say maintaining my size (monthly) i have kept my growth I achieved during my loading phase.

No lumps (they went away the next day with no irritation) no pain, I felt confident doing more if I felt like it
    I could do it anytime of the day (for ex.. have done 20ccs in each glute)(pre/post work out)
    More importantly: This did not give me a 'jlo butt' nor a giggly horror synthol type butt you find on the internet. Everything was natural, firm and complimented my body perfectly.
    great gains with no pain!

Quote Originally Posted by bingo2 View Post
    my review (woman)
    i have been using painless pumps for the past 15 months in my glutes and chest. My loading phase was three days of application
    every other day

each glute got 9ccs in each (every other day, for a week)
    the chest : day 1 (3ccs in 2 spots per side) day 2&3 (3ccs in 3 spots per side)
    i then achieved the shape I wanted

the week after(just 1 day) : 9ccs in each glute and 6ccs in each side of the chest

the week after that (just 1 day): 12ccs in each glute and 9ccs in each side of the chest

the next months(1nce per month) until now (ok..I took a good 4 months off from doing anything like exercise or pump...but it gave me permant results so I picked up where I left off. yes!): 15ccs in each glute (sometimes 30ccs) and 12ccs (sometimes ccs) in each side of the chest

I defiantly have to say maintaining my size (monthly) i have kept my growth I achieved during my loading phase.

No lumps (they went away the next day with no irritation) no pain, I felt confident doing more if I felt like it
    I could do it anytime of the day (for ex.. have done 20ccs in each glute)(pre/post work out)
    More importantly: This did not give me a 'jlo butt' nor a giggly horror synthol type butt you find on the internet. Everything was natural, firm and complimented my body perfectly.
    great gains with no pain!
    Great to see how well you are doing...

Although site enhancement gets a bad rap, there is a real skill involved... and when done properly can really improve the appearance rather than detract from it, like it does with people who overdo it.

I'd be surprised if there are any pro bodybuilders who haven't experimented with site enhancement.
    ** Power up Your muscles up with www.M4B.is **

RX MEMBER

i agree
    its really all in moderation (like EVERYTHING) I didnt come into this expecting to look like I just got implants done. I am fine with my size, I am small person. I just wanted to improve the shape (an gain a little more size!) and I achieved great results. I think it really depends on the amount of body fat/natural shape you have/porportions when it comes to 'how much' you use.

RX MEMBER

Default Permanent?

What do you mean with permanent?
    Like it is permanent as long as you inject roughly every other week?
    Or that it became permanent after you stopped and never used it again?

And does someone knows if this can be sold worldwide?

Quote Originally Posted by m82i View Post
    At first you may feel a little 'lump' after you do it, again, totally normal. This may take a day or two to smooth out as your body accepts the solution. Once it is smoothed out, I would do another injection in the spots you want to enhance, and repeat the pattern, probably every 2-4 days.

As I have gotten more comfortable with using Painless Pumps on myself, I have also become more comfortable with the amount I have been using. Let me reiterate that this product is completely safe and natural! You will feel no side effects, so if you ARE comfortable, do not be shy about putting more in. (It ALSO depends on how big you are, just keep in mind you do not want to stretch your skin or fat tissue to quickly, if you want it to be more permanent.)

Get up to the size you want, I would do 2-3 applications per week, for about 3 weeks. Then, if you have reached your desired size, maintain it by doing your spots (3ccs) once a month. As you get familiar with the product you will be able to judge the maintenance frequency. Let me also add this: I did about 6 ccs in each breast for 2 months (roughly every other week), and the look became permanent.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Shanaiz View Post
    What do you mean with permanent?
    Like it is permanent as long as you inject roughly every other week?
    Or that it became permanent after you stopped and never used it again?

And does someone knows if this can be sold worldwide?
    yes i believe it is sold world wide. my permanent look came with time, about a 6 months-a year of using it, i kept some gains (not ALL But defiantly a noticeable amount) after you load taper off by doing it once aweek, down to every other week, once a month, ect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast