Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned

I know a chick who ran tren ace for 4 weeks at 19mg EOD after dieting for 3 months, and she saw insane gains. Her sides were EXTREME though according to her. Not extreme in the dangerous sense, just extreme relative to her previous cycles - she has run a lot of cycles from what I understand.

GYM RAT

Quote Originally Posted by ondrea View Post
    much better. Good post. Thanks for your input.

And yes...some people can be naive and would see a beerbang and think about using it lol. True fact. Ive had skinny housewives come up to me at the gym and ask about steroids, they have probably heard about from their bf or hubby...they name names that ive never heard of before. They are like, 'should i use this." im like wtf! You dont compete or train on a regular basis...why would you want to take some hardcore steroids

scary.
    lol!

Angela123

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboi View Post
    lol!
    seriously. ridiculous.

back to contest prep. can anyone else chime in on primo and water weight for contest prep. i think gymdiva only did, right? well and sugargirl...she is on it now and is experiecning water weight...are you really puffy or do you just notice a little bit of excess water that normally would not be there during prep if you were not using it?

i know..some women use it and others shy away from it during prep bc fear of too much excess water weight. but if you stop it early enough and once after water depletion...any water weight would be gone, right?

also..who chooses primo over winnie for contest prep and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Ondrea View Post
    seriously. ridiculous.

back to contest prep. can anyone else chime in on primo and water weight for contest prep. i think gymdiva only did, right? well and sugargirl...she is on it now and is experiecning water weight...are you really puffy or do you just notice a little bit of excess water that normally would not be there during prep if you were not using it?

i know..some women use it and others shy away from it during prep bc fear of too much excess water weight. but if you stop it early enough and once after water depletion...any water weight would be gone, right?

also..who chooses primo over winnie for contest prep and why?
    Water retention on primo? Isn't half the point of primo being that it doesn't aromatize? I think I'd be concerned about 'puffiness' on a drug that doesn't convert. If you are retaining water from anything, be sure to drop it at least 10 days before your show day.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

ARNOLD LIKE

That doesn't sound like primo...

The thing that sucks is most of the time, most users can't verify if the drugs we use contain the actual active ingredient we think they do, are counterfeits, or worse, substituted with a cheaper or more convenient drug.

If it is genuine methenolone, then users normally shouldn't react with water retention, but one thing to consider is that it is a DHT derivative, this may result in possible virilizing effects in women. If you are prone to these side effects, taking a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor would be wise (finasteride, dutasteride).

Somebody I was very close to told me the following...

She didn't live Anavar. Her sources were about the best you can get and she simply had more sides than she did gains. Her favorite anabolic was REAL injectible Primobolan, but this was a few years ago before ORD. The combination of 50-100mg of Primobolan each week with 2iu of GH split up into 1iu doses AM and PM seemed to be the answer for her. She also experimented with Winstrol at very light doses, but it was more androgenic and that became noticable in the pitch of her voice and the quality of her skin.

Just trying to help! It seems like some girls respond really well and some don't... just like guys. There's another very successful female bodybuilder I know who has accidentally used a few very hardcore orals and she LOVED how they responded in her body... and she's certainly one of the more feminine, sexier female BB's out there IMHO.

I won't name names because of privacy issues. I just think everybody has to go out and see what works for them. There are compounds that I HATE using as a guy that other people seem to love. I personally hate Deca and Dianabol because of the way they respond in MY body... but listen to Romano talk about Deca and he seems to love it.

To each his and her own.

Digital Marketing Manager, Team GAT SallyAnne's Avatar

I love primo - but like Sistersteel mentioned, it makes me shed like a dog. I found that shampooing with Nioxin 2 x a week while on Primo totally stopped the excess shedding. The shampoo smells bad, but works. It removes DHT buildup from your scalp.

Banned

How do you dose your masteron (for those who have used)?

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

i hear tren gives you a metal taste in your mouth? true?
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    i hear tren gives you a metal taste in your mouth? true?

it can...if you knick a vein or even if you don't, some people get 'tren cough' and get the metal taste. However, I know plenty of people that have never had a problem. You can definitely tell when it kicks in though, you'll get that real aggressive, antsy feeling come upon you but everyone is different soo....you just gotta find out for yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Ondrea View Post
    No, I don't know how many years thepump has with tren...but I asked. Why not answer?

I just wish people can admit to their wrong doings. All I was looking for was an apology. He posted about his contest prep drug in a thread and forum specifically for women and their contest prep drugs. He then went on to advocate tren...but later claimed he was adovcating it for himself. But then said tren would be great for women..but what about sides and the negative talk? all of which are not just my opinoins...but shared by everyone else on this thread and even forum. and if you look up tren in MEDICAL books..it will be the same. it is not just an opinoin..it is the facts. Even DAVE..who is a person thepump believes in, agrees about women not using tren lol.

I simply did not appreciate it. I dont want newbies reading this and seeing that. they will get confused. so please all men...do not post your cycles in here. Yes, he is right about people having their own opinoins but i find it humorous that everyone else in this thread as well as every single other person who I have ever spoken to about tren, seems to share my opinoin about it...he seems to be very different...thinking it is so great and that it is a-okay for women to take it. That is fine that he has YEARS of experience of tren use...but again..women chem forum...so it isnt really needed. Now, if he has years of experience of tren and women use..then PLEASE...I hope he will stay and post. If that is the case, he would be a GREAT asset to this thread then.

In all seriousness..Thepump...PLEASE if you are an expert, then why not share your knowledge with us. I am being sincere here. We are always looking for individuals who have REAL LIFE experiences with certain drugs...if you have a lot of knowledge on WOMEN and TREN...then you are certainly welcome to share.

But on a side note, I am sure the men's chem forum would be great for you to help in. I will put in a good word for you with the FL over there. It seems you have extensive use of tren. And I am sure you have competed several times while using tren in your cutting cycle... so you would be of great help.
    This could be a subject for my Marked Personal series...wanna run with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Allifit View Post
    GREAT point.... and since you mentioned the newbies I feel like I should say this;

Knowledge is your greatest asset when it comes to contemplating steroid use. Don't just take the word of some trainer or some random guy in the gym. Understand that for every drug you take there is a result, side effects, and a rebound. There are short and long term effects. I am in NO way shape or form against steroid use, but I am against using stupidly. People need to know that steroids, especially where women are concerned is a "playing with fire" sort of area and I think more women need to be aware of what they're doing rather then just taking the advice of some guy in the gym who may not know whats best for her, or for her health. I've seen women use successfully and then (like the story I've listed with my friend) I've seen them use unsuccessfully and have to step out of competing for a year just to get their metabolism back on track.

I just want newbies to know something about what they're doing before leaping forward into steroid use I guess....
    Okay...maybe we could try something I have never done before....a double interview ....with you and Ondrea (shouldn't this be on the 18+ forum....lol!!!).
    Seriously though...it may just work and...on this subject it would be VERY interesting.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234