Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Digital Marketing Manager, Team GAT SallyAnne's Avatar

Basically, it can be used for cutting or bulking - but is highly androgenic. I think you would have to be very comfortable with some possible severe side effects if you wanted to use it as a bulking drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Allifit View Post
    Everyone bear with me as I'm pretty novice to all this- but I'm unfamiliar with tren.... anyone care to embellish on it? What it does- etc?
    Trenbolone is pretty stout. It has an androgenic/anabolic rating that is 3-5 times more powerful than testosterone. This stuff is very strong. The acetate ester is very potent because the ester takes up less weight meaning more drug is bioavailable. Acetate is fast acting and will be out of your system fast if sides present. It can be used for cutting or bulking but many report it is best used to cut. This is a drug for advanced users as sides are likely.

I am glad someone brought up the fact that primo will give you a little water retention. I am getting ready for a show and using primo and noticed that I am a little watery. I haven't used primo in 4 years so I forgot what it did to me then. Not sure when my trainer will have me come off of it.

RX MEMBER

My educational post... gone! Some people have no appreciation for my gentle wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Urine View Post
    My educational post... gone! Some people have no appreciation for my gentle wisdom.
    That would be me.

RX MEMBER

I know, I can read the deletion.

lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Dosage above is for a man. Women and tren is a pretty controversial subject. Any man will tell you that a woman should NEVER take it. However, I have seen it successfully used by women for short periods during contest prep and it does wonders for tightening you up and leaning you out. I have not taken it myself.

I have been told by an anonymous female that she took it off season and added an insane amount of muscle at 25mg EOD for 6 weeks. I'm not recommending this by any means - just relaying an experience. She told me her only sides were increased hair growth on legs and some chin hairs.
    That is insane....... wow. No way would a man ever get an ounce of muscle from Tren at that dosage. I have run as high as 75mgs EVERY DAY, but didnt notice any muscular difference between that ad 50mgs ED. The only thing I noticed was a severe increase in sides. Lethargy, insomnia being the worst, right up there with no appetite and acne. Now insatiable thirst for sex and maddening strength increase did little good since i was just so damned tired all the time. And that was pinning every day, which you definately want to do with Tren to minimize sides. Yes, the difference can be that dramatic between ED and EOD. And in my opinion, there is nothing, absoultely nothing better at putting on LEAN muscle mass than Tren. No water, no nothing, just lean gains. So while many men say for women not to use this drug, as with everything, if used right and at the right dosage it wont be detrimental.

Now, you want to go with Tren ACE, not Tren Enanthate. The reason being is the very short half life in the fact that if you start experiencing severe unwanted sides, you can stop alltogether or cut back and the result will be within a day or two, not a week.

edit: sides can be coughing and flu like symptoms, lethargy, insomnia, not being able to EVER get into REM (which was what I had, always right in bwteen full sleep and awake), night sweats, acne, and extreme aggression. Obviously with the ladies, a deepening of the voice, which Im not sure will be permenant. I guess it would depend on the severity of the usage.

Post If women needed specific info, just pm me or ask me to elaborate

Quote Originally Posted by Ondrea View Post
    thepump...feel free to elaborate or share thoughts.

so, you are all for women using tren during prep?
    No I'm not for all women using Tren, it's a very hard core drug that can cause very unwanted side effects if not used properly. I know how to make it and use it from years of study, and trial and error. I happen to like, it's one of my favorites for the results it brings me. As for women, used properly it can be great and that was my point. No where in this thread did I say that it is for everyone, let alone all women. And, for you, Ondrea, we are in a thread that says let's talk about contest prep. All the one's that I would have mentioned, my dear friend, SallyAnne already covered, so I commented on Tren the one out of her list that I love the most. Also, it looks as though Sally explained the drug very well. Thumbs up Sally. Bump.

I know I'm in the women's chem forum, but contest prep is contest prep and that's what I was commenting on.

Angela123

Really...you think for women tren can be great and that is all you say? You make no mention of the SIDES. Did you happen to read about what the others said about tren? Others, who have WAY more knowledge and experience on drugs. Wow...your post on tren is a first. Where I actually see it talked about, yet there is no mention of the cons and the sides. But hey...to each their own. So, I am sure you would have no problem allowing your wife to use it if she was a competitor who used, right...since you say it is so great for women.

And actually thepump, this is a specific women's forum, and a specific forum titled "Fem Chem." I am no way shape or form calling you stupid...but you'd have to be pretty stupid to assume this was a forum for everyone to talk about their contest prep. If you want to comment on tren...then you can go in the Chemical Enhancement forum...where mainly men post.

And you say that this thread is about contest prep and you assumed it was for everyone...hmmm...let's look at Sally's first comment...this is what she said...
    Drugs I am familiar with for cutting. I haven't taken them all, but I know other women who have taken them.

thepump...i am trying to be very nice...but your last sentence, which states...

I know I'm in the women's chem forum, but contest prep is contest prep and that's what I was commenting on.

is ignorant. Contest prep is NOT contest prep when it comes to drugs and men and women! Why in the world would you make a comment about YOUR contest prep drug... in a women's forum in a thread that SPECIFICALLY asked what drugs do WOMEN take. I am just trying to make sure newbies dont read this and assume it is A-OKAY to take tren.

People can take whatever they want...but dont come in here saying what you take. That is the problem. Women get misinformed bc they listen to their bf and husbands and do their cycles but just lower dosage.

by the way...have you used tren for every one of your contest preps? is that why you like it so much?
    Last edited by Angela123; 04-16-2009 at 10:17 PM.

SallyAnne
    T-bol is a milder form of D-bol only without the bloat. It makes me very aggressive so I avoid it. I mentioned it because many women love it and it is usually the next step up for a woman wanting to run an oral stronger than var. Dosages would be 5 to 10mg/day on the conservative side.

I am also one of those people who hates primo. It makes my hair fall out.

Quote Originally Posted by SallyAnne View Post
    did you experience any water retention while using primo for prep? I have heard that you should stop using it about 2-3 weeks out to shed any excess water you might be holding.

honestly I am not sure...since my prep was cut short it's hard to say if it was that or the lost diet time...legs were not as dialed in as what you saw in 07 but upper looked far from watery...who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Sistersteel View Post
    SallyAnne
    T-bol is a milder form of D-bol only without the bloat. It makes me very aggressive so I avoid it. I mentioned it because many women love it and it is usually the next step up for a woman wanting to run an oral stronger than var. Dosages would be 5 to 10mg/day on the conservative side.
    I enjoyed tbol...kind of hit me like a super var...I paired it with just 5mg ED of winny and felt some good gains...only strange thing I noticed was that I seemed more down while taking it...I don't typically get that while on var or winny...it's odd but I've had a chance to run it three times in smaller 6-8wk bursts and each time I felt like that...could be just my natural chemistry since it's wacky anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Sistersteel View Post
    I am also one of those people who hates primo. It makes my hair fall out.

winny did this to me but not primo...I always find it so fascinating how we each handle a compound so differently...

Post This is the end of Tren

Quote Originally Posted by Ondrea View Post
    Really...you think for women tren can be great and that is all you say? You make no mention of the SIDES. Did you happen to read about what the others said about tren? Others, who have WAY more knowledge and experience on drugs. Wow...your post on tren is a first. Where I actually see it talked about, yet there is no mention of the cons and the sides. But hey...to each their own. So, I am sure you would have no problem allowing your wife to use it if she was a competitor who used, right...since you say it is so great for women.

And actually thepump, this is a specific women's forum, and a specific forum titled "Fem Chem." I am no way shape or form calling you stupid...but you'd have to be pretty stupid to assume this was a forum for everyone to talk about their contest prep. If you want to comment on tren...then you can go in the Chemical Enhancement forum...where mainly men post.

And you say that this thread is about contest prep and you assumed it was for everyone...hmmm...let's look at Sally's first comment...this is what she said...
    Drugs I am familiar with for cutting. I haven't taken them all, but I know other women who have taken them.

thepump...i am trying to be very nice...but your last sentence, which states...

is ignorant. Contest prep is NOT contest prep when it comes to drugs and men and women! Why in the world would you make a comment about YOUR contest prep drug... in a women's forum in a thread that SPECIFICALLY asked what drugs do WOMEN take. I am just trying to make sure newbies dont read this and assume it is A-OKAY to take tren.

People can take whatever they want...but dont come in here saying what you take. That is the problem. Women get misinformed bc they listen to their bf and husbands and do their cycles but just lower dosage.

by the way...have you used tren for every one of your contest preps? is that why you like it so much?
    Ondrea, everyone has their own opion, that was mine, you have yours. End of story. You know nothing about how many years experiance I have with Tren. It's hard to have valid discussion with someone who already has all the answers. I'm done posting back and forth on this subject. Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by thepump View Post
    Ondrea, everyone has their own opion, that was mine, you have yours. End of story. You know nothing about how many years experiance I have with Tren. It's hard to have valid discussion with someone who already has all the answers. I'm done posting back and forth on this subject. Have a great day.
    It doesn't matter how many years experience you have with Tren, if you're talking about yourself. You are a man. This is the women's chem forum. So how much experience do you have with women and tren?
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast