Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    It doesn't matter how many years experience you have with Tren, if you're talking about yourself. You are a man. This is the women's chem forum. So how much experience do you have with women and tren?
    I think GirlyMuscle makes a really valid point. When men take steroids its placing male horomones in a male body, which ultimately has a different effect then male horomones in a female body- which related to Ondrea's discontent over pump's statements.

It's also important to remember that personal genetic makeup plays a huge role in how someone's body handles steroid use- down to physical changes, emotional swings, side effects, and rebounds. Everyone reacts differently to drugs... and ultimately women react differently to men.

Angela123

No, I don't know how many years thepump has with tren...but I asked. Why not answer?

I just wish people can admit to their wrong doings. All I was looking for was an apology. He posted about his contest prep drug in a thread and forum specifically for women and their contest prep drugs. He then went on to advocate tren...but later claimed he was adovcating it for himself. But then said tren would be great for women..but what about sides and the negative talk? all of which are not just my opinoins...but shared by everyone else on this thread and even forum. and if you look up tren in MEDICAL books..it will be the same. it is not just an opinoin..it is the facts. Even DAVE..who is a person thepump believes in, agrees about women not using tren lol.

I simply did not appreciate it. I dont want newbies reading this and seeing that. they will get confused. so please all men...do not post your cycles in here. Yes, he is right about people having their own opinoins but i find it humorous that everyone else in this thread as well as every single other person who I have ever spoken to about tren, seems to share my opinoin about it...he seems to be very different...thinking it is so great and that it is a-okay for women to take it. That is fine that he has YEARS of experience of tren use...but again..women chem forum...so it isnt really needed. Now, if he has years of experience of tren and women use..then PLEASE...I hope he will stay and post. If that is the case, he would be a GREAT asset to this thread then.

In all seriousness..Thepump...PLEASE if you are an expert, then why not share your knowledge with us. I am being sincere here. We are always looking for individuals who have REAL LIFE experiences with certain drugs...if you have a lot of knowledge on WOMEN and TREN...then you are certainly welcome to share.

But on a side note, I am sure the men's chem forum would be great for you to help in. I will put in a good word for you with the FL over there. It seems you have extensive use of tren. And I am sure you have competed several times while using tren in your cutting cycle... so you would be of great help.

only girl i know did 2 day tren the night b4 n contest day not more.. crazy insane reaction.. never heard a women did tren cycle for a week or weeks

A very good gf of mine did a cycle including tren at the instructions of an ex male trainer. She had a disatrous rebound and her metabolism was all messed up. She's bee drug free for nearly 10 months now and she says she JUST feels like her body is righting itself. Now I'm not sure what her dosage or frequncy of use was- just that she used tren and hated it.

Angela123

Thanks Alli and BLP for your posting real life experiences in a no bullshit way. We all know tren is certainly not all sunshine and roses...no steroid is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ondrea View Post
    Thanks Alli and BLP for your posting real life experiences in a no bullshit way. We all know tren is certainly not all sunshine and roses...no steroid is.
    GREAT point.... and since you mentioned the newbies I feel like I should say this;

Knowledge is your greatest asset when it comes to contemplating steroid use. Don't just take the word of some trainer or some random guy in the gym. Understand that for every drug you take there is a result, side effects, and a rebound. There are short and long term effects. I am in NO way shape or form against steroid use, but I am against using stupidly. People need to know that steroids, especially where women are concerned is a "playing with fire" sort of area and I think more women need to be aware of what they're doing rather then just taking the advice of some guy in the gym who may not know whats best for her, or for her health. I've seen women use successfully and then (like the story I've listed with my friend) I've seen them use unsuccessfully and have to step out of competing for a year just to get their metabolism back on track.

I just want newbies to know something about what they're doing before leaping forward into steroid use I guess....

ARNOLD LIKE

I've never worked with a girl who did tren (honestly, the thought never occurred to me) but I might ask if she is willing to try it out, I am currently working with a heavyweight fbb for the Southern USAs. She is currently on 200mg of test cypionate/wk and winstrol suspension 50mg EOD doing very well. I think if women are considering using tren for prep, they should just approach it like any other AAS, which is carefully and observe the effects and see if the negative sides that result are worth it to the individual. It's a personal choice.

Angela123

thanks elite! great post.

yep...all aas have sides and you gotta expect negatives and side. you cant just say tren is great and leave it at that.

thanks for your input doll.

Post In response...

No, I don't know how many years thepump has with tren...but I asked. Why not answer?

I just wish people can admit to their wrong doings. All I was looking for was an apology. He posted about his contest prep drug in a thread and forum specifically for women and their contest prep drugs. He then went on to advocate tren...but later claimed he was adovcating it for himself. But then said tren would be great for women..but what about sides and the negative talk? all of which are not just my opinoins...but shared by everyone else on this thread and even forum. and if you look up tren in MEDICAL books..it will be the same. it is not just an opinoin..it is the facts. Even DAVE..who is a person thepump believes in, agrees about women not using tren lol.

I simply did not appreciate it. I dont want newbies reading this and seeing that. they will get confused. so please all men...do not post your cycles in here. Yes, he is right about people having their own opinoins but i find it humorous that everyone else in this thread as well as every single other person who I have ever spoken to about tren, seems to share my opinoin about it...he seems to be very different...thinking it is so great and that it is a-okay for women to take it. That is fine that he has YEARS of experience of tren use...but again..women chem forum...so it isnt really needed. Now, if he has years of experience of tren and women use..then PLEASE...I hope he will stay and post. If that is the case, he would be a GREAT asset to this thread then.

In all seriousness..Thepump...PLEASE if you are an expert, then why not share your knowledge with us. I am being sincere here. We are always looking for individuals who have REAL LIFE experiences with certain drugs...if you have a lot of knowledge on WOMEN and TREN...then you are certainly welcome to share.

But on a side note, I am sure the men's chem forum would be great for you to help in. I will put in a good word for you with the FL over there. It seems you have extensive use of tren. And I am sure you have competed several times while using tren in your cutting cycle... so you would be of great help.
    Look, Ondrea, I am not looking to start a war with you and I certainly meant no disrespect to any woman in this thread. I have known women who have used it and some that haven't, just like Allifit said, it's all about knowledge and if someone is going to use it they should learn all about it and about how it affects their body and the results they are looking for. I don't condone the use for any uneducated person, woman or man, to use it. I've trained many women, who I will keep their name anonymos because their steriod use is their business, and we have used Tren A in their prep with three first place winnings and one fourth place spot I never held myself out as an expert, just gave my opinion as everyone else has.

As for wrong doings and appologies, I agree that people should admit their wrong doings, such as publically going into another thread to post a problem rather than to simply send a pm to straigten something out that really didn't need to involve the rest of the board and could have been worked out amongst friends. Which is why I sent you a pm in the first place to discuss this and you decided to delete it without reading it and remove me and my wife as friends, which in my opinion was completley childish. So since we are not friends and I am unable to send you a pm to discuss this, I unfortunatly have to post my reponse here as to our indifferences in front of everyone which I think is ultimatly ridiculas. If you want to admit your wrong doing, I'd be more to than happy to accept it and then offer you mine.

Angela123

oh...well i went in that thread bc i had already commented in this thread for you to elaborate, but you had not. i didnt think you saw my comment and i was concerned about leaving up your comment with no educated back up. again..newbies. they come on here..see that you advocate and give tren a 'beerbang.' wrong message. so i wanted you to elaborate as soon as possible. I don't really PM people...well, i pm my friends but not randoms. i apologize. i guess i will pm you from now on. but not right now.

i get pm's from everyone on here...even if they are not my 'friends.' only friends can comment and view my comments wall but i do receive pm's from everyone. must have been a glitch. feel free to pm me again.

and you can feel free to talk about your client's tren use. no names have to be used. its always nice to read about personal experience.

i did help few girls.. primo 100 mg week 7 week , eq 200 mg week for 5 weeks , 10 mg var day last 4 weeks , 10 ui insulin micronized winstrol injection a day last 3 weeks, clen 50 mcg day in split dose last 4 also , n 2ui hgh to keep mass the last 4 also .. it did work but honestly did i knew perfectly n exactly what i was doing?... sadly no , the reality is the hormonal system of a women is by far more complex, and seek for knowledge toward women steroid use have a veil of mysteries... im glad sassy n more members are here because if i did advice peoples i am slightly clueless no matter how good my intention are ... n the real tool i have is listening how the girl fell n react...

testo have better n quicker result but masculisation of a women is not everyone taste n choice, i like it , i like dayana cadeau for me she really sexy , denise masino also , dayana have more lats then me ; )

Thumbs up

oh...well i went in that thread bc i had already commented in this thread for you to elaborate, but you had not. i didnt think you saw my comment and i was concerned about leaving up your comment with no educated back up. again..newbies. they come on here..see that you advocate and give tren a 'beerbang.' wrong message. so i wanted you to elaborate as soon as possible. I don't really PM people...well, i pm my friends but not randoms. i apologize. i guess i will pm you from now on. but not right now.

i get pm's from everyone on here...even if they are not my 'friends.' only friends can comment and view my comments wall but i do receive pm's from everyone. must have been a glitch. feel free to pm me again.

and you can feel free to talk about your client's tren use. no names have to be used. its always nice to read about personal experience.
    All is good. I apologize if I came off the wrong way, not meaning to do that. Sometimes when I post I don't always go back and look, hence if you would have pm'd me I would have known you had a question. Anyway, I will add you as a friend so that in the future we can get a hold of each other if needed. And as I said before, I meant no disrespect to any women and I truly hope that anyone who decides to use steriods, looks at all angles, good and bad, and makes an educated decision as what to use, and not just look at a thread and make a decision based on a beerbang. If they are that naive, they don't need to be using steriods in my mind. There were plenty of good responses and information in this thread to lead someone in the right direction.

Angela123

Quote Originally Posted by thepump View Post
    Look, Ondrea, I am not looking to start a war with you and I certainly meant no disrespect to any woman in this thread. I have known women who have used it and some that haven't, just like Allifit said, it's all about knowledge and if someone is going to use it they should learn all about it and about how it affects their body and the results they are looking for. I don't condone the use for any uneducated person, woman or man, to use it. I've trained many women, who I will keep their name anonymos because their steriod use is their business, and we have used Tren A in their prep with three first place winnings and one fourth place spot I never held myself out as an expert, just gave my opinion as everyone else has.

As for wrong doings and appologies, I agree that people should admit their wrong doings, such as publically going into another thread to post a problem rather than to simply send a pm to straigten something out that really didn't need to involve the rest of the board and could have been worked out amongst friends. Which is why I sent you a pm in the first place to discuss this and you decided to delete it without reading it and remove me and my wife as friends, which in my opinion was completley childish. So since we are not friends and I am unable to send you a pm to discuss this, I unfortunatly have to post my reponse here as to our indifferences in front of everyone which I think is ultimatly ridiculas. If you want to admit your wrong doing, I'd be more to than happy to accept it and then offer you mine.

that is perfectly fine...but your opinon that you gave..was not like everyone else's. everyone else listed pros and cons of the drugs and gave some type of educated and insightful post that held substance. all you did was say tren was great and gave it a beerbang. and that is fine pump! i am okay with you thinking that and i am fine with your opinoins.

but you changed your direction. first you said you gave a beerbang for tren bc it was drug of choice for your contest prep...then you said you are fine with it if women use it too. so i was just confused. i assumed at first you misunderstood the thread and you posted about your contest prep accidently but was too embarrassed to admit your wrong doing so you wanted to act like you were advocating tren too. dont worry. it happens. ive went into threads before and posted when i should not have posted lol.

either way...i guess i just wanted some more details from ya. no worries though. sorry to be a bitch. i guess you caught me on a bad couple of days.

Angela123

Quote Originally Posted by thepump View Post
    All is good. I apologize if I came off the wrong way, not meaning to do that. Sometimes when I post I don't always go back and look, hence if you would have pm'd me I would have known you had a question. Anyway, I will add you as a friend so that in the future we can get a hold of each other if needed. And as I said before, I meant no disrespect to any women and I truly hope that anyone who decides to use steriods, looks at all angles, good and bad, and makes an educated decision as what to use, and not just look at a thread and make a decision based on a beerbang. If they are that naive, they don't need to be using steriods in my mind. There were plenty of good responses and information in this thread to lead someone in the right direction.
    much better. good post. thanks for your input.

and yes...some people can be naive and would see a beerbang and think about using it lol. true fact. ive had skinny housewives come up to me at the gym and ask about steroids, they have probably heard about from their bf or hubby...they name names that ive never heard of before. they are like, 'should i use this." im like wtf! you dont compete or train on a regular basis...why would you want to take some hardcore steroids

scary.

Thumbs up

that is perfectly fine...but your opinon that you gave..was not like everyone else's. everyone else listed pros and cons of the drugs and gave some type of educated and insightful post that held substance. all you did was say tren was great and gave it a beerbang. and that is fine pump! i am okay with you thinking that and i am fine with your opinoins.

but you changed your direction. first you said you gave a beerbang for tren bc it was drug of choice for your contest prep...then you said you are fine with it if women use it too. so i was just confused. i assumed at first you misunderstood the thread and you posted about your contest prep accidently but was too embarrassed to admit your wrong doing so you wanted to act like you were advocating tren too. dont worry. it happens. ive went into threads before and posted when i should not have posted lol.

either way...i guess i just wanted some more details from ya. no worries though. sorry to be a bitch. i guess you caught me on a bad couple of days.
    No worries, all is good. Take care.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast