I love this thread its great to see everyone is working towards there goals..

History: hockey player turned pot head at 21 my weight was in the 220s at 5'7 over 20% fat working as a day trader emotionally eating couldnt jog for 5 minutes and standing for the bus was hard... starting doing cardio, switched jobs to landscaping and later construction( bricklayer labourer) I was still over eating started learning about nutrition slowly and started going to the gym

Fast forward 1 year later lost a good amount of fat probably was at 15%-18% at 200 but looked better alot more fit,,, scared to lower calories because I didnt want to loose to much weight... but i was overtraining and not making any gains in the gym only figured this out after many months of this... finally starting learning more about diet got to my best condition at 139 under 4% got burnt out didnt want to train didnt want to eat for months dropped down to 125 my lowest body weight snapped out of it and got back to 150.. recently cut back to 139 not my best conditioning but a good position to start gaining mass which im doing right now at 141 currently eating 300p/300 carbs/ 13fats like the high carb diet

short term goal: gain strength in all my lifts,, by the end of the year get up to 160 under 8%

Long term goal: have a body weight of 198 6% (legit light heavy)

Lifetime goal: 220-250 6% body fat (probably will need supps to get there but that is okay will decide after I reach my long term goal