Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Fem Chem - Side Effects

W/ all the "personal experiences" and broad discussions, I thought it would be appropriate to also explicitly talk about side effects. The goal isn't to "scare" people because the usual is "You'll grow a penis & a mustache". That's not useful and its stupid anyway. But there are some very valid considerations when you are looking at altering your natural hormone balance or playing around w/ self-medication - which ultimately all this is.

Wanted to open the discussion up w/ specific discussions of side effects - what are common, what you've experienced, etc. I think it doesn't help to say "DON"T USE PRIMO - ALL YOUR HAIR WILL FALL OUT!" Everyone has a different reaction and its important to be aware of everythign that is possible to help make your best judgments. I also think its important to look at what you think you're going to get from a certain compound and wht you might actually get. Just becaues you have access to something doesn't mean its appropriate for your goals. So you need to know what you're getting into.

I'll have more thoughts later..
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

I personally will not run any drug before I research it extensively and know exactly what to expect. I will not give advice on any drug I have not personally experienced. With any new compound, I am never surprised when sides pop up. I have enough research on hand at all times to help counter just about anything.

I will not run any drugs with side effects I cannot handle, which dwindles down my list of drugs to a select few that I will rotate on and off throughout the season. Strangely enough, I actually cannot run some of the most commonly used female friendly compounds.

Things I will not use and why:

NPP: Made me look like a whale even on an immaculate diet, sent me to the ER with a blood pressure of 200/110 on the verge of a stroke, made me extremely aggressive. I would just wake up every morning with nothing but an overwhelming urge to put someone's head through a wall. The neighbors constantly complained about domestic disturbances that led to cops getting invovled on several occasions.

All that misery and I ran it at a measly 40mg/week for 6 weeks. I bailed on the cycle and will never touch it again. It is, however, the one and only drug that increased my strength dramatically and kept me pain free. I have not found a substitutie for it yet. Nothing aleviates my joint discomfort like Deca did.

I will not run Tbol because I find my moods change for the worst just like they did on NPP.

I cannot run winny. 5mg of Winny is enough to cripple all 210lb of me with squeaky painful joints and a dry cough that seemed to get worse at night. Nasty.

Primo. Wish I had good things to say. I pull my hair out in strands on primo. I would like to keep my hair thank you very much. So no primo for me.

Var..I don't know what to say about var besides the fact that I have run it as high as 40mg/day and was not impressed in the least. It is ridiculously expensive too to run at that dose for any decent amount of time. I'll throw it into a cycle at 20mg if I have any lying around. But besides that, I will not spend a dime on it ever again.

I cannot keep any food down on glucophage. I will throw up a hundred times a day a few weeks into a cycle.

That's all I can think of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sistersteel View Post
    I personally will not run any drug before I research it extensively and know exactly what to expect. I will not give advice on any drug I have not personally experienced. With any new compound, I am never surprised when sides pop up. I have enough research on hand at all times to help counter just about anything.

I will not run any drugs with side effects I cannot handle, which dwindles down my list of drugs to a select few that I will rotate on and off throughout the season. Strangely enough, I actually cannot run some of the most commonly used female friendly compounds.

NPP: Made me look like a whale even on an immaculate diet, sent me to the ER with a blood pressure of 200/110 on the verge of a stroke, made me extremely aggressive. I would just wake up every morning with nothing but an overwhelming urge to put someone's head through a wall. The neighbors constantly complained about domestic disturbances that led to cops getting invovled on several occasions.

All that misery and I ran it at a measly 40mg/week for 6 weeks. I bailed on the cycle and will never touch it again. It is, however, the one and only drug that increased my strength dramatically and kept me pain free. I have not found a substitutie for it yet. Nothing aleviates my joint discomfort like Deca did.

I will not run Tbol because I find my moods change for the worst just like they did on NPP.

I cannot run winny. 5mg of Winny is enough to cripple all 210lb of me with squeaky painful joints and a dry cough that seemed to get worse at night. Nasty.

Primo. Wish I had good things to say. I pull my hair out in strands on primo. I would like to keep my hair thank you very much. So no primo for me.

Var..I don't know what to say about var besides the fact that I have run it as high as 40mg/day and was not impressed in the least. It is ridiculously expensive too to run at that dose for any decent amount of time. I'll throw it into a cycle at 20mg if I have any lying around. But besides that, I will not spend a dime on it ever again.

I cannot keep any food down on glucophage. I will throw up a hundred times a day a few weeks into a cycle.

Love your personal experiences...I think we should do a whole interview. From my interviews most women compare NPP to Primo...but I welcome your take. Let's work on an A-Z for women!

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Penman View Post
    Love your personal experiences...I think we should do a whole interview. From my interviews most women compare NPP to Primo...but I welcome your take. Let's work on an A-Z for women!
    Thank you Leigh. I would be delighted to assist in any way I can. I've had the opportunity to discuss gear effects with women from all walks of like and am yet to meet someone with experiences similar to my own. This is a classic example of how sides and results vary considerably from one person to the next.

SS

I think the broad range of stuff women experience are:
    hairloss
    acne / bacne / oily skin
    period / flow interruption
    water retention
    facial hairgrowth
    voice deepening
    clitoral swelling & sensitivity
    blood pressure increase

Something that I often see the guys bring up is anxiety on EQ. Are there other experiences of anxiety on different compounds?
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Lipid/cholesterol disturbances

Do women also have issues with increased red blood cells/haemocrit?

One of the other issues you see with quite a few men is the imbalance in growth between muscle and tendons/ligaments.

Muscle grows much quicker than tendons and ligaments, and with some steroids, such as winstrol, which are thought to have a negative impact on collagen synthesis, there is the issue of increased risk of injury, muscle trauma and tearing.

I think its important to disucss the psychological effects of steroids use as well. I don't know how all women feel, but I've heard many describe feelings of insecurity or depression when they taper or come down from a cycle. I'm not sure if that is simply a reaction to the change in the body or if its a psychological block about not being at your best if you're not using steroids....

Quote Originally Posted by Allifit View Post
    I think its important to disucss the psychological effects of steroids use as well. I don't know how all women feel, but I've heard many describe feelings of insecurity or depression when they taper or come down from a cycle. I'm not sure if that is simply a reaction to the change in the body or if its a psychological block about not being at your best if you're not using steroids....
    And here we have yet another article! Anyone out there want to discuss psychological effects on and off gear feel free to e mail me at : [email protected]

Thank you Leigh. I would be delighted to assist in any way I can. I've had the opportunity to discuss gear effects with women from all walks of like and am yet to meet someone with experiences similar to my own. This is a classic example of how sides and results vary considerably from one person to the next.

SS
    Hi! Contact me directly at [email protected] and I will work something out with you re an article!

Var and T-Bol... love both of these. I don't have much negative to say about either.

Winny..fine for me in small(er) doses than var and t-bol (10-12.5g/day). WARNING: I lost my singing voice w/ this one. Used to be asked to sing solos, but you wouldn't want to hear the now!

Primo...nothing to write home about IMO for the price, but definitely 'gentle' on me in terms of negative sides.

prop...another that I like. I use it only when going through a gaining cycle and keep dosages no higher than 25mg 2x/wk.

Sust....JUST SAY NO. LOL At least for me, that is. W/ same doses as prop, mood swings and extra hair growth was an issue.

Eq...I don't care for it. Made me WAY too hungry.

Mast...nice when lean. Same w/ proviron. I'm guessing many of you could have figured that one out.

NPP...My fav injectable for cutting. Hard muscles and nice stregnth gains.

NOW......Most of these had an effect on the size of the clitoris. Size decreases when off, but never returned to what was normal b/f gear. The thing that I miss most id being able to sing. It was a simple joy in my life that I no longer have. I miss it dearly, but knew that it was a possible side effect. I accepted that. Choose wisely w/ that in mind. You MAY lose something that can never be recovered.

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

i have post contest blues. but for me, i think its more of having more time on my hands, losing my 6 pack and last time missing my pro card by a fucking tie breaking point!
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    i have post contest blues. but for me, i think its more of having more time on my hands, losing my 6 pack and last time missing my pro card by a fucking tie breaking point!
    That would do it... but there is a collective effect of everything you do for competition that contributes to a post show rebound.

LEIGH: Good topic... post show rebound! What it is & is it possible to minimize?
    ~Jack Lalanne

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

i had horrific water rebound from nationals being a 2 day show..i was 14 lbs heavier monday, than i was on sunday. my eyes were purple from swelling (and my botox mishap didnt make that any prettier) it took me almost 2 weeks to get normal. george said it wasnt so much the diuretics as it was having no water intake for almost 3 solid days. that is why having pj and night show on the same day is much better for bbers, imo.
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

Digital Marketing Manager, Team GAT SallyAnne's Avatar

I don't like winny. It makes me very irritable, my joints hurt, and I have to constantly clear my throat.

Just curious...if all of those didn't do it for you...or you had a bad experience...what do you prefer to use? And I'm glad you posted your NPP experiences...I was looking into that...well that, and EQ

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast