Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
But even moreso, I think the chem board is where guys are discussing real issues associated with steroid use, and they do it very often, just in straight up conversation and no one generally shits on them for it, because probably all of them can relate in terms of limp dick, shrunken balls, no sex drive, depression, etc. These are all traditional indicators of "other than manly" or "weakness", but they are discussed as legitimate issues. First they truly give you an indication of all the other more subtle results of manipulating your hormone balance, and second, they are discussed openly and as legitimate subjects. If a girl says she has lower libido or talks about some of the other sides, guaranteed someone is going to jump on her for even using AAS and is on her way to buying an electric razor & a jock strap. Or women simply won't bring up those issues. And this is a big reason why there is not much known about the issues women can encounter - and frankly from any hormone issue - anything from menopause, to estrogen therapy, progesterone imbalances, in addition to AAS use.

SO just back to my intiial point of the person doing the self-medication needing to be really in tune with their body and be knowledgeable about the chemicals they are playing with. Even the medical field is sorely uninformed and misinformed about the part hormones and hormone balance plays in the human body. So it is literally your own personal experiment and there is no "authority" to go to get any better information or guidance than to do your own experiments and observe & interpret the results for your own body.
This is kinda scary i dont think i've agreed this many times with a women in my life,to be honest half the guys on the other posts are totally lost about AAS use it's know wonder there balls are gone and there dicks wont work and they dont listen to the guys that know there shit,it's funny,good luck to ya Sassy i'm sure we will discuss things again sooner or later!!!