Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    IM your friendly neighbourhood pharmacist :)

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    Something to keep in mind - even a low dose of an aggressive steroid is still an aggressive steroid in your system. Its like trying to be only a little pregnant. You either are or you aren't. That's like this "little dose of deca" - its still deca. I really really really wish she was coming on here & doing the research herself. You're taking part of what we're saying but the way you're applying it is weird.

I'll highlight:

- sporadic injections - the spikes can produce greater sides than a higher dose. Keep it consistent.

- you decided to go w/ primo instead of anavar because anavar is "fast acting" and she's been out of the gym for 2 months and you're working on getting her back in

--- I read this as: She doesn't have a regular, established and consistent diet & training program right now ---> should not be using steroids until this is already established and producing results.

- you are scheduling 2 weeks of 100mg primo / week and then dropping to 50 mg/week

--- I read this as you want to front load an aggressive steroid for someone who isn't even consistent in the gym yet.

-- you started this discussion w/ a suggestion of deca and then ask if its really possible for sides to be and remain prominent.
    ---Welcome to the world of women & steroids. It is your own personal chemistry experiment and no one can guarantee anything. If ANYTHING, deca is a great way to invite permanent sides due to the longer ester. Whatever you are trying to do to make this "safe"-- its still HER body. SHE needs to be knowedgable and prepared to deal w/ whatever results or sides. You can't do that for her.

I really really really really wish she was doing her own research. Seriously don't think she needs any steroids because your foundation is flawed giong out the door. She needs:
    - bulker diet
    - train like a mutherfucker
    - repeat for the next 8 weeks

BTW please include some acidophilus in that cycle you started, even if you decide to stop it after this nice front load is going - don't want to get those yeast infections going.
    i wasnt planning on a front load we just did a single inject of 100 mg .. ive seen what that dose has done 2 one of my figure girls first hand so thats where i decided to start but based on your suggestion we will go with 50 mg shot once a week untill done

in terms of her training and diet it has been night and day following the callorie load and new eating habits and scheduling training in and out the gym 3 times gym and other days at home plyo outfdoor work

is there anything else you would reccomend ots vitamins supps for any added support ??

at the end of the day she decided 2 jump the gun with or without my guidence she has decided this willingly with very little knowledge b4 i entered the picture .. she was about 2 go get supps frm sum shady sources looking 2 rip her off and give her all kinds of bad shit that would have gave her much more damaging sides believe me when i say that ...some ppl are intent on something and nothing will stop them so me being a very good friend of her 2 sisters and they had sent her 2 me well im going 2 do my absolute best 2 keep her on the right track ive taken time outta my days 2 make this happen and im not getting paid or gaining anything out of it other then making sure she dosnt go in teh wrong direction and harming herself ... .. i continue 2 teach her and make her aware of such sides and everything 2 do and not sugar coat it and she is still gung ho .. and i continue 2 appreaciate all your advice as it helps alot

Quote Originally Posted by KBigz81 View Post
    I'm sorry but do you know the sides from IGF for a woman...not good. Like Lisa said you come on here asking for advice and we tell you that this is not a good idea. There is no place for being careless and reckless when it comes to our bodies and drugs. I pray that nothing bad happens to her. She is trusting you to take care of her.
    2 be honest im not sure what sides will come from womens use .. im well aware what it has done 2 me and other guys i know but for women not quite sure .. can you fill me in on this a bit more and what are common womes doses in your opinion

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    i did 50-75 a week, cant remember..was years ago. bloat was so bad i got a pinched nerve...
    I'm curious here, how does water retention lead to pinched nerves? Never heard of that before.

She shouldn't be using ANYTHING without knowing every possible side that can happen!

If she is too busy to take tabs she also has no business using anything

How about just gettign consistant in the gym and the calorie increase and see what happens

If she is trying to build legs and butt why the plyos? that will do the opposite that is how people reduce muscle

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

bc the water retention was so great and expanded me so fast. i had no feeling in my hands. actually that sort of thing is common..if you grow quickly your body cant keep up.
    Last edited by tammyp; 08-11-2012 at 06:29 AM.
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by MrOXY View Post
    i wasnt planning on a front load we just did a single inject of 100 mg .. ive seen what that dose has done 2 one of my figure girls first hand so thats where i decided to start but based on your suggestion we will go with 50 mg shot once a week untill done

in terms of her training and diet it has been night and day following the callorie load and new eating habits and scheduling training in and out the gym 3 times gym and other days at home plyo outfdoor work

is there anything else you would reccomend ots vitamins supps for any added support ??

at the end of the day she decided 2 jump the gun with or without my guidence she has decided this willingly with very little knowledge b4 i entered the picture .. she was about 2 go get supps frm sum shady sources looking 2 rip her off and give her all kinds of bad shit that would have gave her much more damaging sides believe me when i say that ...some ppl are intent on something and nothing will stop them so me being a very good friend of her 2 sisters and they had sent her 2 me well im going 2 do my absolute best 2 keep her on the right track ive taken time outta my days 2 make this happen and im not getting paid or gaining anything out of it other then making sure she dosnt go in teh wrong direction and harming herself ... .. i continue 2 teach her and make her aware of such sides and everything 2 do and not sugar coat it and she is still gung ho .. and i continue 2 appreaciate all your advice as it helps alot

2 be honest im not sure what sides will come from womens use .. im well aware what it has done 2 me and other guys i know but for women not quite sure .. can you fill me in on this a bit more and what are common womes doses in your opinion
    These are the people who get long-lasting sides and bad results. SHE SHE SHE SHE needs to get on this board and start asking questions. Otherwise, best of luck to her, but w/ all due respect, she's being very ignorant about it. This is the danger of non-competitors being around competitors. They want the same results but have zero idea of the consistency and experience that needs to be in place before you even start getting into the drugs. Honestly at this point I'd really say just stop the cycle now and get her this big 8 lb gain by regular means. She will be able to maintain it better and realize she can accomplish it w/o the drugs.

Based on the people I see chiming in on this thread, you've got somewhere around 150 years combined lifting and competition experience. I think you're getting some of the best and most candid advice available.

While we're at it - what does the diet & training look like? What's the total cal intake? I keep hearing plyos but if you want a bulker, do a bulker. Your friend has a nice shape but nuttin right now in the way of musculature, so again, she hasn't nearly tapped her "natural potential" so just eating big and lifting big will get results.
    Last edited by sassy69; 08-11-2012 at 01:50 PM.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

igf-1 for a woman is known to cause severe irreversible bone growth. For some reason it doesn't act the same in a woman's body as it does in a mans. There just isn't enough research on it for a woman to justify taking it. So if she wants to keep her feminine features I highly suggest she stop taking that now!
    Why don't you post her diet and training routine so we can help her in that means. She is going to ruin herself. Make her read these posts. If she doesn't want to well than I'm sorry she is just going to have to live with the consequences of her actions. She is jumping into this blind folded and is just looking for an easy way no matter what the consequences are.

Does she think that she will just inject something into her body and it works like magic? I'm sorry this just makes me mad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheABomb View Post
    I'm curious here, how does water retention lead to pinched nerves? Never heard of that before.
    pressure?

igf can lead to a increased risk of cancer(more so breast cancer)in women...the introduction of igf will cause a rise in e2 in women...i think we all can agree that most if not all women dont want a rise in e2...igf-1 lr3 has been shown to be effective in women but the risk of increased cancer cell growth isnt worth it...espc if she has any history of cancer in her family...as for deca....its currently still used in women for several differnet issues but they all are for women post menupause...so probably not the best gamble to take..she could take anything..prop..var..primo..or whatever and never get a single sign of virilization..or she could pop 10mg of var ed for a week and get facial hair..nobody really can answer that question...its a risk for reward game with women and AAS...i think the ladies have pretty much hit the nail on the head with there posts..btw..she looks pretty damn good in that bathing suit..if it aint broke dont fix it...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123