Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

why cant she come here and get the wake up call she needs before you put her on a big ass dose of deca and screw her up?

Deca - longer ester, greater aromatization. Longer -ester equals greater chance of sides, particularly water retention and probably expect acne & potential voice change w/ it as well. Not sure she'd want the water retention which would probably get her up to 125 pretty quickly, but probably not the way she was envisioning. Also just because she says she's ok w/ it pinning doesn't necessarily mean she's going to be ok w/ the sides that come w/ it , apparently having zero AAS experience to begin with, and how long it will take to clear her system when she decides she doesn't like it.

If you're going to bother, spend the time to get anavar or maybe oral turinabol. Otherwise, try one of the prohormone / OTC things out there. She only has an 8 lb gain goal, which ain't much. You really can't pick & chose where you want to make specific gains. That's gong to be driven by your genetics - particularly if she's a hard gainer n those areas. If she's doing a lot of plyo work, is she doing low rep / mutherfuckingheavyass sets? Is she eatng for this goal?

I'd start there and maybe look at H4H or whatever. I'd rather have her do the conservative experiment that is supplementing a diet & training program specifically geared towards this goal, than end up w/ a sloppy water gain and have to deal w/ the whole boatload of sides she will most likely get and still not really get the results she's looking for. H4H or something like that will help, and also w/ recovery, but w/o adding in all the additional sides that might make her just drop the cycle immediately anyway. It doesn't sound like there's a OMG MUST GAIN 10 LB OF LEAN MASS RIGHT NOW sort of thing going on here, so do it right, A rush into an aggressive steroid cycle rarely produces good results.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

what jill said.
    i promise you she will be miserable...and it will be your fault...lol
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

IM your friendly neighbourhood pharmacist :)

Thank you ladies that exactly what I was looking for.
    What type of bloat did you experiance. Details plz and what was the dose you were using. How bad was acne ?

Could it be that bad at a low bi weekly dose of 50 mg a week of deca ?

I'm thinking the bloat from Such a minor dose could be favourable for her requirmEnts.
    The training will be on point eating and increase in calories I'm personnaly going to moniter her closley thru the whole time I'm very hands on with the women I train she is a friend as well and I train 2 of her sisters with great sucess. But at the end of the day SAFTEY is first.

I'm leaning towards primo shot once a week as I seen what it has done for 1 of my figure girls. What's your experiance with that ladies ?
    I will post a pic of the body ill be working with later to give a better ideank u aga in for all replys

i did 50-75 a week, cant remember..was years ago. bloat was so bad i got a pinched nerve...
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY

well 4get deca ...

we decided on primo she is ready to pay for real human grade amps ..... just pinned her 100 mg primo going 2 do this once a week or maybe 1 shot every other week .... that should be sufficent

giving her a realistic 2 month goal where shes content with results ..

training 3 times a week heavy emphisis on plyo squats stairs lunges 20 min jumping jack drills that i do with muay thai and have amazing results with teh women i train ....

heavy low reps gym training ,,, and calories calories .. weight gainer

2months 8 to 10 lbs yea it will happen .. i seen directly what primo amps has done 2 one of my figure girls who will be doing nationals in a few days .. expect 2 see her place top 3 ,,

why does everybody reccomend anavar for women though .. every women i seen and spoke to says that anavar gave them water bloat and sides >>> thats confusing to me as its generally reccomended as a womens drug ... i love it when i use it but acts different on the women body

what are your experiances with var ladies .... also has anybody done igf ... im really interested in details for this in womens use ... i have her on tht now low dose as well as her 2 sisters who are leaning up quite well

here is a before pic of all 3 before working with me the one in question is in the middle

the 2 sisters have leaned up quite well with me so far and some igf .. i look forward 2 help molding my new project she has the drive and commitment for her goals and is not gping 2 waste any time
    Attached Images Attached Images

Why are you going to do it every other week? Typically the pinning schedule is 5-7 days - if you're going to it every other week, why not drop the dose in half and do it every week to keep levels consistent instead of spiking? This also helps reduce sides.

If you compare the side of some potential water retention (and not always) from anavar vs hair-loss, voice change, acne, longer time to start / longer time to clear, high BP and needing to pin, yea most are more likely to look at anavar.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOXY View Post
    well 4get deca ...

we decided on primo she is ready to pay for real human grade amps ..... just pinned her 100 mg primo going 2 do this once a week or maybe 1 shot every other week .... that should be sufficent

giving her a realistic 2 month goal where shes content with results ..

training 3 times a week heavy emphisis on plyo squats stairs lunges 20 min jumping jack drills that i do with muay thai and have amazing results with teh women i train ....

heavy low reps gym training ,,, and calories calories .. weight gainer

2months 8 to 10 lbs yea it will happen .. i seen directly what primo amps has done 2 one of my figure girls who will be doing nationals in a few days .. expect 2 see her place top 3 ,,

why does everybody reccomend anavar for women though .. every women i seen and spoke to says that anavar gave them water bloat and sides >>> thats confusing to me as its generally reccomended as a womens drug ... i love it when i use it but acts different on the women body

what are your experiances with var ladies .... also has anybody done igf ... im really interested in details for this in womens use ... i have her on tht now low dose as well as her 2 sisters who are leaning up quite well
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

agree w jill her...you should be doing every 5 days.....7 at the most. i can bang my head against the wall w this thread....seriously.

a small number of women have issues w var. it is the only thing i will use now. personally i think what she is looking for can be achieved w this and this alone.
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY

NPC Bodybuilding Competitor 2hot4u's Avatar

It sounds to me that you are just into the hard stuff when in reality she doesn't need it. I have read the opinions that Jill and Tammy have given and it still sounds like you are going to do whatever you want anyway. So why even ask???

The girl has a great physique and she can earn the changes she wants with hard work and otc supps. When is she getting on here so we can educate her on what she has to look forward to once you start her on this crazy cycle of drugs!!!!

Agree 100% with everything above. She really needs to understand for herself what she's getting into. For some people, one wrong cycle and that's it. You can never go back to what you looked like or sounded like before. Whatever she gets stays with her forever. The first cycle is the hook, if she's lucky it may work great and give her exactly what she wants with little, or none, of the crap. Then comes the second cycle, because we all know there will be a second.

A few thoughts for her:
    Chin hair
    Ass hair
    A clit that shows through that cute white bathing suit in the picture
    No more singing or shouting to cheer on friends, sports, etc
    A man like brow bone

all those are possible AND she'll get to keep those little reminders even after she quits working out, unlike any muscle she gets...

She should explore her OTC options and avoid joining the regret club.

once again thank you ladies for the input i really appreciate it

i know to pin once a week with th eprimo 2 keep levels stable etc ,, only thought of every other week just for caution and saftey ..

shooting 50 mg every week is a great idea rather then the 100 mg a week she is a "beginner" at the moment cause of layoff in the gym 2 months .. she used 2 train hard and im gettin g her back into it now on a serious consistant level .. so yea the 50 mg a week is where i will be going at with her starting next week

i think the var can be an option in regards 2 giving her what she wants but she is not steady in the workout program and eating as of yet 2 utalize the fast acting var so i think the longer acting primo is better at the start as the blood levels build up and she gets into the consistancy of the program ... perhaps later we can use var but i doubt it and the plan is to just do this once and for her to maintain via diet and exercise later

some ppl are reckless like myself at times and willl do what they want regardless of consiquence so as a freind to her and her sisters who are close 2 me im going 2 do my best 2 make sure he dosent hurt herself or go in teh wrong direction .. believe me im very cautious with her for sure and only want the best results since she decided 2 cross over to the darkside ... im teaching her everything there is to know about the compounds she decided to use pros and cons sides etc etc .. so as a friend all i can do is be by her side and mke sure she goes about it the right way rather then the wrong .... if she was a guy id have her into monster in no time as iv e used everything and know all th efffects on a male body but womens well im kinda new 2 that still and would go towards cautious approach rather thn whats my known approach ... ..

its to late for otc .. we began the pinning of igf and primo so this is it .. i really dont think that it will be such a bad thing at this very low dose that we are doing .. ive seen what its done on some of my figure girls and others as well but then again i may be wrong .. we will find out and she knows this very well

at that low dose do you ladies believe that sides can be really that prominent over time ??
    and any of you ladies use igf and how long dose and results etc ???

and bbgirl thats u for that reply it helps and we willoniter that closley

Something to keep in mind - even a low dose of an aggressive steroid is still an aggressive steroid in your system. Its like trying to be only a little pregnant. You either are or you aren't. That's like this "little dose of deca" - its still deca. I really really really wish she was coming on here & doing the research herself. You're taking part of what we're saying but the way you're applying it is weird.

I'll highlight:

- sporadic injections - the spikes can produce greater sides than a higher dose. Keep it consistent.

- you decided to go w/ primo instead of anavar because anavar is "fast acting" and she's been out of the gym for 2 months and you're working on getting her back in

--- I read this as: She doesn't have a regular, established and consistent diet & training program right now ---> should not be using steroids until this is already established and producing results.

- you are scheduling 2 weeks of 100mg primo / week and then dropping to 50 mg/week

--- I read this as you want to front load an aggressive steroid for someone who isn't even consistent in the gym yet.

-- you started this discussion w/ a suggestion of deca and then ask if its really possible for sides to be and remain prominent.
    ---Welcome to the world of women & steroids. It is your own personal chemistry experiment and no one can guarantee anything. If ANYTHING, deca is a great way to invite permanent sides due to the longer ester. Whatever you are trying to do to make this "safe"-- its still HER body. SHE needs to be knowedgable and prepared to deal w/ whatever results or sides. You can't do that for her.

I really really really really wish she was doing her own research. Seriously don't think she needs any steroids because your foundation is flawed giong out the door. She needs:
    - bulker diet
    - train like a mutherfucker
    - repeat for the next 8 weeks

BTW please include some acidophilus in that cycle you started, even if you decide to stop it after this nice front load is going - don't want to get those yeast infections going.
    Last edited by sassy69; 08-10-2012 at 11:19 PM.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by MrOXY View Post
    at that low dose do you ladies believe that sides can be really that prominent over time ??
    Prominent in a female faster than you'll expect. Even that dose if she's unlucky. They don't call them snake bite drugs for nothing, you never know who it'll strike.

I'm sorry but do you know the sides from IGF for a woman...not good. Like Lisa said you come on here asking for advice and we tell you that this is not a good idea. There is no place for being careless and reckless when it comes to our bodies and drugs. I pray that nothing bad happens to her. She is trusting you to take care of her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast