Default Getting down to specifics

Okay...experiences with NPP and EQ. Dosage and effects. Primo and Anavar dosage and effects. These seem to be the most popular amongst FBB...let's have some opinions.

The Fitness View Carolyn Bryant's Avatar

Well, Leigh...I think people relish in picking me apart than defending the drugs.

I love REAL primobolan. If I had my way it would be used to treat many forms of estrogen dominance and the first choice as an HRT. I'm guessing up to 25mg per week. I'm not a doctor or a chemist or a scientist. Anything higher would depend on the desired affects. Most women I talk to do not want the masculizing affects. Not a single one like excess body hair or acne. I particularly find it annoying.

I think Winstrol is garbage. Anavar at 10mg a day is a better choice for a harder.

I took 200-400mg of Danazol for six months before I couldn't stand it any more. Eventually mother nature let's you know who is in charge. Nolvedex at 10 mg per day seems to help estro rampage, dur uh, rebounding. Not even low bodyfat stops my monthly. So I had to go to something stronger to control endometriosis.

Don't know much about EQ or NNP. I'm only interested in drugs that will slow down or completely stop my mentrual cycle and balance my hormones so I can focus on dieting and training. Without proper dieting and training, the drugs don't really matter.

I'm particularly curious about drugs that will get the fat off my ass and thighs and won't compromise the muscle. I'll consider just about anything that will get me into a size 2. But I ain't trying to die or create a health hazzard to be smaller.

Phentermine, like most diet drugs, makes my head hurt. Can't take stimulants cuz they raises my blood pressure.

I am looking for the same responses you are Leigh. Let's do this:

You like winstrol because..............?

You like test because..................?

And you like high doses of test (more than 2.5 mg per day) because.........?

You like deca or durablin or both because................?

You don't want to openly discuss it because...............? (it's illegal and may compromise your job has already been determined)

I'm still waiting for Tatyana to answer my questions about the myths surrounding the vet version (gotta be real clear with a scientist) of winstrol. Why does she think it gets bad marketing, bad press and considered bro-ology.

I've run EQ at 150mg/week in the past. It's excellent for tendon strength and improving your cardiovascular. However, at that dose, EQ breaks my back out VERY badly. So I've had to adjust my dose and will presently only run it as high as 100mg/week.

NPP, I've run once at 40mg/week on the high end. I could not stand it any longer than 5-6 weeks. It is the one drug I despise the most and will never run again. I looked like a whale on NPP and would wake up every morning with an uncontrollable urge to bash someone's skull in. Literally. Plus I ended up in the emergency room with a bloOd pressure of 200/110, on the verge of a stroke. It is, however, the only drug that has ever increased my strength. Not even tren comes close to the strength gains I experienced on NPP.

I hate winstrol. It dries out my joints and puts me in a world of pain that is incapacitating at doses as low as 5mg a day. Plus I had a very annoying dry cough on winny that seemed to get worse at night.

I love test, but I do not run it anymore. It makes it harder to get in shape by holding on to fat with a vengeance. I've explained this in depth under the testosterone thread. Great addition to a mass builder though.

Clen makes me sleepy. Can't get stoked about my training if I can't get out of bed.

Var is useless at low doses. I do not think it worth investing money in a drug that overpriced. I have to run it as high as 40mg/day for a lengthy period of time to reap any benefit worth mentioning.

I cannot run primo because it makes my hair fall out in strands. The highest I've ever run it is 100mg/week. And it was pharm grade.

SS

Quote Originally Posted by Sistersteel View Post
    I've run EQ at 150mg/week in the past. It's excellent for tendon strength and improving your cardiovascular. However, at that dose, EQ breaks my back out VERY badly. So I've had to adjust my dose and will presently only run it as high as 100mg/week.

NPP, I've run once at 40mg/week on the high end. I could not stand it any longer than 5-6 weeks. It is the one drug I despise the most and will never run again. I looked like a whale on NPP and would wake up every morning with an uncontrollable urge to bash someone's skull in. Literally. Plus I ended up in the emergency room with a bloOd pressure of 200/110, on the verge of a stroke. It is, however, the only drug that has ever increased my strength. Not even tren comes close to the strength gains I experienced on NPP.

I hate winstrol. It dries out my joints and puts me in a world of pain that is incapacitating at doses as low as 5mg a day. Plus I had a very annoying dry cough on winny that seemed to get worse at night.

I love test, but I do not run it anymore. It makes it harder to get in shape by holding on to fat with a vengeance. I've explained this in depth under the testosterone thread. Great addition to a mass builder though.

Clen makes me sleepy. Can't get stoked about my training if I can't get out of bed.

Var is useless at low doses. I do not think it worth investing money in a drug that overpriced. I have to run it as high as 40mg/day for a lengthy period of time to reap any benefit worth mentioning.

I cannot run primo because it makes my hair fall out in strands. The highest I've ever run it is 100mg/week. And it was pharm grade.

SS
    Thanks once again for your valuable input. I found your NPP experience very interesting as most say it is the best for women. That is why we need female input since 'most' usually means male opinions. Anavar too..'most' would say 10mg/day for females. Why do male trainers (I am not being sexist but this is usually the case) always suggest such low doses on the likes of Anavar for women?

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Penman View Post
    Thanks once again for your valuable input. I found your NPP experience very interesting as most say it is the best for women. That is why we need female input since 'most' usually means male opinions. Anavar too..'most' would say 10mg/day for females. Why do male trainers (I am not being sexist but this is usually the case) always suggest such low doses on the likes of Anavar for women?
    "Most women" are not top level Olympic lifters like our Sister of the Steel. If you want to talk about women taking men's advice, then you can start by outlining a general situation in which the advice is given:
    - women who don't have a long history of experience and discipline already in place
    - men may know what guys take, but they are at least aware that women should take "less".
    - the "10 mg of var ED" has been the "brotelligence" recommended amount for as long as I can recall
    - women, especially n00b women are not going to be interested in injecting steroids as it feels "too hardcore" whereas orals seem about as aggressive as taking an aspirin.
    - n00b women probably have a very low sides tolerance so going > 10 mg is not going to be pursued once the sides start to show up. Anecdotally many women start to experience more aggressive sides > 20 mg ED.
    - if women are going to be looking for something more aggressive than 10 mg var ED, they will probably start researching and exploring the more aggressive compounds.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

That dayum SisterSteel is BADASS!!!!!! Smooches dahlin'.

Y'all sure know how to make a girl feel loved.

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    "Most women" are not top level Olympic lifters like our Sister of the Steel. If you want to talk about women taking men's advice, then you can start by outlining a general situation in which the advice is given:
    - women who don't have a long history of experience and discipline already in place
    - men may know what guys take, but they are at least aware that women should take "less".
    - the "10 mg of var ED" has been the "brotelligence" recommended amount for as long as I can recall
    - women, especially n00b women are not going to be interested in injecting steroids as it feels "too hardcore" whereas orals seem about as aggressive as taking an aspirin.
    - n00b women probably have a very low sides tolerance so going > 10 mg is not going to be pursued once the sides start to show up. Anecdotally many women start to experience more aggressive sides > 20 mg ED.
    - if women are going to be looking for something more aggressive than 10 mg var ED, they will probably start researching and exploring the more aggressive compounds.
    *Excellent* post.

Am I allowed to concur??

Only in recent times - say, the last 6-7 years - has there really been open access to information about AAS for women.

Ultimately, though, and this is something I cannot stress enough, every program should be tailored to an individual's tolerances and goals. (Duh)

Y'all sure know how to make a girl feel loved.
    I think you should be cloned. Genetic engineering at its finest.

SisterSteel, I just realized you said you hate Winstrol. HMMMMM. sounds familiar.

SS
    Funny, I didn't need drugs to wake up wanting to bash people's skulls in. But I guess ya'll figured out I'm a hothead from day one.

I have never used test. You are making me think it might help. But anything that takes the softness out of my face turns me off. If bodybuilding made me look anything other than Fierce and Fabulous I wouldn't do it. The catwalk keeps calling me.

Clen used to be da bomb, post-motherhood. My nerves are too bad for that now.

Believe it or not, when I was powerlifting I'd eat a large box of McDonald's french fries before heading to the gym everyday. I got diesel in no time. Training with a bunch of crazy guys helped, too.