Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    i was never really regular once i went of the pill at 26.

sorry about your loss SS.
    Has this affected your bone health?
    I lost my period about a year ago.It was due to an extreme loss of weight. I am now at a healthy weight, bf higher, but no period yet.

Every blood test I have had showed that my estrogen levels were always low, I refused to take the pill though, the only thing that went up was my testosterone, which wasn't supposed to.

(I'm sorry if is difficult to understand what I wrote, English is not my first language)

Leigh, do you know if you can take nolv year round or do you have to cycle it? I have a girlfriend that takes it year round but I don't think it is good for her.
    Last edited by janelleg; 10-05-2009 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Want to delete the question. Want to be anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by janelleg View Post
    Leigh, do you know if you can take nolv year round or do you have to cycle it? I have a girlfriend that takes it year round but I don't think it is good for her.
    The only time year round Nolvadex use would be appropriate is in the treatment of breast cancer. For your friend, you are right, it is not good for her. She risks osteoporosis, skin aging, hair loss and other symptoms related to low estrogen. Plus remember, some estrogen is needed for muscle growth and to maintain sex drive.

Thanks. I will tell her. Also, can clen be cycled on your off-season or should you only use it during contest prep?

What is the normal dose of gh per day most pro competitors take?

Quote Originally Posted by RealLilSwole View Post
    What is the normal dose of gh per day most pro competitors take?
    How can anyone answer that question, lilSwole. Dosing is a very individual thing and can vary significantly from one individual to the next. It can be dependent on a number of factors such as physiological response, compound availability, cost...etc.

A more logical question would be "what is the standard dosage of GH predominantly used by most women"..or even "at what minimal dosages can one expect to reap the benefits of GH use"....

Thanks. I will tell her. Also, can clen be cycled on your off-season or should you only use it during contest prep?
    I"m not Leigh, but my opinion is that you only cycle something for a purpose and not to make it your "maintenance" program. The only purpose isn't just contest prep - any reason you'd want to make a targeted effort to drop bodyfat would be ok. "Off season" depends on what "off season" means for you. If its not a bulking phase and you aren't necessarily planning to compete or go on a targetted cut for some purpose in the near future (e.g. next 6 months), then you might have a reason to want to use clen or other OTC thermo. Obviously your diet would dictate whatever you are trying to accomplish and the supp would just work in conjunction w/ your program & goal.

Just like everything else, even OTC thermos, you'd want to cycle off for a while. And also give consideration to other stresses you might be planning to put your body thru -e.g. if you are planning to compete again in the next 6 months or put your body thru a very targeted program towards a goal you'd probably want to give your body a break and let it find homestasis before bombing it w/ more artificial stimulation. Definitely think at least in the medium term when you are looking to run cycles of this or that, because you never reach an "end state" w/ your body - its always an ongoing cycle w/ different phases - so plan appropriately so you can support the different phases (i.e. give your body down time so it can respond better in the up time).
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by Sistersteel View Post
    How can anyone answer that question, lilSwole. Dosing is a very individual thing and can vary significantly from one individual to the next. It can be dependent on a number of factors such as physiological response, compound availability, cost...etc.

A more logical question would be "what is the standard dosage of GH predominantly used by most women"..or even "at what minimal dosages can one expect to reap the benefits of GH use"....
    Ok...bad choice of words lol! Generally speaking.....how much does the average pro take in your opinion? I know what the average person takes like me.....around 2 per day.....but.....I think the bigger pro's prob take a little more.

I would never take more than 2 to 3. I don't think my hands could handle much more. They get very tight and stiff when I am on.

Sorry if it sounded like a stupid question...but on one of the other boards, there was a chick on there that stated she was friends with a top pro and that her friend was running 1500mg of test per week.

I have a male friend that is getting ready for a show and believe it or not...he is taking 24 iu per day! GOOD GRIEF! lol

You can cycle clen off-season if you choose to, no worries

[quote]
    Ok...bad choice of words lol! Generally speaking.....how much does the average pro take in your opinion? I know what the average person takes like me.....around 2 per day.....but.....I think the bigger pro's prob take a little more.
    LilSwole,
    The most I've known a pro FBB to take was 4IU/day. But, I'm sure there are some who have run far more. I personally have never run it higher than 2IUs and I prefer every other day dosing.
    I would never take more than 2 to 3. I don't think my hands could handle much more. They get very tight and stiff when I am on.
    The water retention should subside a few weeks in. Are you running it in the offseason or just to prep?
    Sorry if it sounded like a stupid question...but on one of the other boards, there was a chick on there that stated she was friends with a top pro and that her friend was running 1500mg of test per week.
    Holy shit. You have GOT to tell me what board that is so that we can join efforts in shutting it down...or shooting whoever gave that poor woman that kind of advice. I can guarantee you that woman will be competing as a superheavy male by the time she's done with that cycle. lol

I have a male friend that is getting ready for a show and believe it or not...he is taking 24 iu per day! GOOD GRIEF! lol
    24IUs/day, would be 720IUs/month....each kit is usually 100IU and if he is lucky and getting a REALLY good deal on it, then it's probably costing him $200/kit. So that's over $!500/month in growth alone.

So that would make your friend either independently wealthy....or....just full of shit. lol

24IUs a day is plain stupid really. And if he really is trying to impress you then run for the hills LilSwole! Run for the Hills and don't look back!

[quote=Sistersteel;561132]

LilSwole,
    The most I've known a pro FBB to take was 4IU/day. But, I'm sure there are some who have run far more. I personally have never run it higher than 2IUs and I prefer every other day dosing.
    The water retention should subside a few weeks in. Are you running it in the offseason or just to prep?
    Holy shit. You have GOT to tell me what board that is so that we can join efforts in shutting it down...or shooting whoever gave that poor woman that kind of advice. I can guarantee you that woman will be competing as a superheavy male by the time she's done with that cycle. lol

24IUs/day, would be 720IUs/month....each kit is usually 100IU and if he is lucky and getting a REALLY good deal on it, then it's probably costing him $200/kit. So that's over $!500/month in growth alone.

So that would make your friend either independently wealthy....or....just full of shit. lol

24IUs a day is plain stupid really. And if he really is trying to impress you then run for the hills LilSwole! Run for the Hills and don't look back!

OH I believe him. He only paying 140 per kit. I agree 24 is crazy but he thinks that is what he needs. I say go for it. LOL! No for the other forum...my fiance read that......I will have to ask him what one it was.

I plan to run the gh for the whole year. What do you think the benefit to running it EOD is? I am a cheap scate and always willing to spend less. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Penman View Post
    You can cycle clen off-season if you choose to, no worries
    Okay, thanks!

[quote=RealLilSwole;561181]

OH I believe him. He only paying 140 per kit. I agree 24 is crazy but he thinks that is what he needs. I say go for it. LOL! No for the other forum...my fiance read that......I will have to ask him what one it was.

I plan to run the gh for the whole year. What do you think the benefit to running it EOD is? I am a cheap scate and always willing to spend less. LOL!
    $140/ kit..damn...hey its always nice to have friends who can get deals like that. Granted its legit shit of course.

Actually, running GH every other day is just a cost effective way of being able to run it longer with as expensive as it is and with as long as you need to run it in order to reap any benefit at all from it. You could even run it 5 days on and 2 days off if you prefer.

[quote=RealLilSwole;561181]

Superhuman radio has some fantastic podcasts on the whole peptide debate, which includes the quality coming out of China.

I think if it is good quality GH, you really don't need to take 24 IU/day.

I would be worried about the symptoms of acromegaly if it was legitimate GH.

[quote=Tatyana;561723]

Superhuman radio has some fantastic podcasts on the whole peptide debate, which includes the quality coming out of China.

I think if it is good quality GH, you really don't need to take 24 IU/day.

I would be worried about the symptoms of acromegaly if it was legitimate GH.
    I personally know someone who has been diagnosed with just that due to excessive use of GH.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast