Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

why go to test your first time? you can see great results as a 1st timer w/ some var. i would never recommend test unless you competing, adn even then, its quite hardcore for a newbie.

and guys...please this is about women. the cycle she posted is wayyyy to much for a female, especially a newbie. im sure many of you know about AS for women, but please remember where you are when posting.
    Last edited by tammyp; 04-29-2009 at 10:09 AM.
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    We don;t know. She said she wants to lose bodyfat and tone up. I don't think any woman should jump into taking more than one substance at a time for her first time. There's no reason to take EQ and anavar together right off the bat.

I was going to comment more but I'll leave up to the women with more experience.
    Agreed!
    I could understand the Var and T3 (though Clen would probably serve her purposes better) but EQ for just toning up and building some muscle seems a bit much.

Digital Marketing Manager, Team GAT SallyAnne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmott View Post
    I also have ran T3 and Clen in the past but I can't run the clen this time to bad of migranes can't handle them
    Your height & weight, please - and do you know what your current BF% is?

Do you eat the exact same diet every day? How many calories are you taking in? Lastly, what is your training like?

The women in this forum will be happy to help you, but we need some details on your physique and your experience using AAS. If you have never used before, stacking anything is a bad, bad idea. The reason being is that you need to know how your body will react to one compound before you start adding them together.

PENCILNECK

my height and weight were posted in the first post of this thread my bf is about 22% right now I have already lost some weight and body fat over the past several months with training at the gym and diet not I want to build muscle var alone results were not enough for me last year I want a little bigger muscle gains! So I was looking into Eq cause I already have a supply at home and was going to run it with the var this time at 50-75 mg a week I am not stupid and have alot of knowlege about this stuff but I could not find a whole lot about running these 2 together so looking for some advice on that I know how to diet and weight train very well been doing it for years. So if any advice would be appreciated on the var and eq

I'd go with just the Var and T3, see how you like those results first, then you can always add in the EQ. EQ would not be my first choice at all, but that is jmo

my height and weight were posted in the first post of this thread my bf is about 22% right now I have already lost some weight and body fat over the past several months with training at the gym and diet not I want to build muscle var alone results were not enough for me last year I want a little bigger muscle gains! So I was looking into Eq cause I already have a supply at home and was going to run it with the var this time at 50-75 mg a week I am not stupid and have alot of knowlege about this stuff but I could not find a whole lot about running these 2 together so looking for some advice on that I know how to diet and weight train very well been doing it for years. So if any advice would be appreciated on the var and eq
    My philosophy is a little different when it comes to offering drug advice to women. I've learned that the entire "one drug at a time"..."do not stack"..."what is your diet and training like".."you don't need to be using AAS to tone up" approach does not work. I can guarantee you that.

That is because any woman who hops on a board and posts her cycle on a third post is not looking to be lectured. She has her mind already made up. She will probably get the advice she needs and never post again. Either way, these are not people who generally stick around.

mrsmott is brief in her responses and has made reference to an "expert" assisting her with her diet. In other words, she is not looking for anyone to tweak her diet for her. She has also already begun to display signs of frustration as a result of the inquisition, which has always been standard protocol. Someone referred this lady to this board to ask for drug advice, like it was being dished out right and left with no repercussions. That upsets me. So she was apparently hoping to bypass the screening process.

Mrsmott,
    My opinion on this matter is that you stick around long enough to understand the repercussions of introducing these foreign substances into your body. We understand you have all these years of knowledge and experience under your belt, however that does not change the fact that we are obligated to approach these matters with diligence. I do not think you have a valid reason for using AAS when you can achieve the results you seek without them. I am not interested in your height or weight because regardless of either, you've set a very reasonable and attainable goal for yourself. When you ask for help on what could potentially cause irreversible damage to your health and your femininity, we expect you to understand the concerns everyone tends to display regarding your wellbeing. We expect that as a mature and responsible woman, you've done your homework first and educated yourself on the side effects of each compound you plan to use, as well as the synergistic effect of all of them combined. Yes, there are many knowledgable and experienced women on this board, but that still does not change the fact that you cannot stroll in here and expect that kind of advice to be handed out to you without a minimal attempt on your part at understanding our disposition as responsible women, with obligations towards helping people like you. We aim at establishing a certain level of comfort before we respond to drug related questions. You should respect and appreciate that. Newbies are still our primary focus and we care about educating you as best we can so that you can make informed decisions for yourselves in the long run.

I have seen it happen so many times. Random women pop up, ask a quick question on how to stack their drugs, they get the standard procedure of lectures and inquisitions, and you never hear from them again. That has left me guilt ridden that some woman out there, possibly one of healthy childbearing age, just decided to ask someone else, possibly a man, possibly an uneducated woman, for advice on drugs because I did not give it to her.

So I've devised a new protocol that I've been following for a few years that involves me adding a disclaimer to all my posts where I offer drug advice to a newcomer, absolving myself of any responsibility for damages or sided incurred by irresponsible and uniformed drug use. There is no room for ignorant and careless behavior in this game. If more women had been blessed with the virtue of patience and made more informed decisions regarding their health, many mistakes could have been avoided in the past, mistakes which have ultimately led to the demise of our sport.

All we can do now is make sure women drug right becasue they are going to do use regardless of whether we approve of it or not

So in response to your post mrsmott,

The question you posed was regarding the following cycle:

50-75mg EQ a week
    5-10mg VAR a day
    50mcg of T3 a day

50mg of EQ is a very conservative dose, and a very good place to start.
    10mg of var a day in two doses, 5mg in the a.m and 5mg in the p.m.
    50mcg of T3 a day for a period of 4 to 6 weeks. I am assuming you know the protocol you must follow when running T3. You have to pyramid your dosing. I would reccommend a drop by 12.5mcg every 5th day until you are off completely.

I think this is a good little cycle that should yield minimal, decent gains if all other factors are in check. The dosing is safe and conservative which will minimize the severity of sides as a result of the synergistic effect.
    You must remember that EQ is a long ester. That can mean two things:

1- You have to run it for a good 12-14 weeks to yield any benefit, which is probably longer than you are accustomed to running anything.

2- If, for whatever reason, you were to bump into undesirable side effects and decide to bail on the cycle, the drug will not clear your system for quite sometime. That means you will continue to experience sides long after you drop the drugs. That is a big reason we usually encourage women to use faster acting compounds. They clear the system quicker.

Some Aldactone in this case, a diuretic with anti androgenic properties, can come in handy to help make side effects more tolerable. However, I find it highly unlikely you would encounter this problem.

Looking forward to your future contributions to RX, were you to decide to stick around for a while and join this community of beautiful ladies.

Respect,

SS
    Last edited by Sistersteel; 04-29-2009 at 12:33 PM.

PENCILNECK

THANK YOU SS I appreciate all that you have said in your post. Sorry if I seemed impatient but I have been posting on many other boards for long time just not this one someone directed me here to be able to talk to more women. I totally understand and respect everything you posted!!! Thanks a million. One more question so it is not nessary to split the EQ dose into 2 shots a week I can just do it all one since it stays in your system for quit a while

THANK YOU SS I appreciate all that you have said in your post. Sorry if I seemed impatient but I have been posting on many other boards for long time just not this one someone directed me here to be able to talk to more women. I totally understand and respect everything you posted!!! Thanks a million. One more question so it is not nessary to split the EQ dose into 2 shots a week I can just do it all one since it stays in your system for quit a while

A single 50mg shot of EQ once a week is quite sufficient my dear.
    You are most welcome. I would like it very much if you stayed a while and perhaps started a journal documenting how you feel on a daily basis while on your first cycle. That way, we can keep an eye on you and offer advice and guidance along the way were you to encounter any undesirable side effects.

SS

PENCILNECK

I most certainly will I will be starting next week I already have the EQ the var is on it's way do u think it would be alright to start the eq now and add the var next week?

I most certainly will I will be starting next week I already have the EQ the var is on it's way do u think it would be alright to start the eq now and add the var next week?
    Always wait until you have everything on hand before starting any cycle

PENCILNECK

Gotcha will start next week

Quote Originally Posted by Sistersteel View Post
    Someone referred this lady to this board to ask for drug advice, like it was being dished out right and left with no repercussions. That upsets me. So she was apparently hoping to bypass the screening process. Respect,

SS
    I referred her to this board to look for answers she was asking on another forum that we both visit that is mostly about AAS. The problem with that board is that it is mostly guys on there with little to no knowledge about female AAS use. I answered her question the best I could and told her that the ladies on here could probably do a better job than I could. She should know better than to just come on here and post a question like that without laying the foundation first, we flame newbs that do that on our board, and she has seen that first hand. That being said, she is a sweet heart that does contribute regularlly on that other board and I have no doubt she will here as well. Thank you ladies for helping her with this, like SS said, I don't want her hurting herself.

Quote Originally Posted by duncanlukas View Post
    add some clen and/or gh in there. t3 will eat up your muscle if you're not careful!
    Well, t3 is a thyroid medication so you're promoting metabolism of both fat & muscle - basically "everything". But if the cycle includes AAS that helps to preserve muscle against the t3. Not that I think that cycle is a good approach to "tone up" & "lose weight" but GH doesn't really preserve muscle mass and clen is always mentioned in conjunction w/ t3 because it is supposedly "anti-catabolic".
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by Jello View Post
    I referred her to this board to look for answers she was asking on another forum that we both visit that is mostly about AAS. The problem with that board is that it is mostly guys on there with little to no knowledge about female AAS use. I answered her question the best I could and told her that the ladies on here could probably do a better job than I could. She should know better than to just come on here and post a question like that without laying the foundation first, we flame newbs that do that on our board, and she has seen that first hand. That being said, she is a sweet heart that does contribute regularlly on that other board and I have no doubt she will here as well. Thank you ladies for helping her with this, like SS said, I don't want her hurting herself.
    This is exactly the challenge that anyone has, being either the person on the board where the question is being asked, and for the person coming to the board asking. We have no idea about all the history so the lectures, questions for more detail come. I don't think anyone is interested in handing out quicky answers for women, primarily becaues the bulk of women who pop up looking for quicky answers have nearly zero clue about use of drugs except that they want to "lean out & tone up". So that level of cautious apporach is going to be expected. Sure its not answering the question off the top, but at the same time, a little patience and some background goes a long way.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

BTW I agree w/ SS if we are talking about someone who has already run var and wants "more". Its all still subject to the person understanding that they are their own personal petri dish. But dose-wise, SS's recommendations are conservative and very doable. I'd give the caveat that at 22% bf, the effect can easily be more of gaining "thickness" even tho body composition is changing - because the existing body fat will still be covering the the increasing muscle mass.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast