Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    PENCILNECK

my wife got 390 cc's under the muscle and had her nipples relocated. the dr. told her to never train chest again because they were lifted and relocated. i disagree and think she could do some exercises but not sure which ones. she is plaanning on competing again after a 5 yr. lay off and we are not sure if she should just skip chest day or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCapri View Post
    Ohh for some reason I thought you had unders! Okay, makes sense why you are able to lift easier. Good stuff! Looking forward to the pictures!
    Hey, how are you feeling? is lifting getting better?

I saw my GYN this week and she kinda scolded me about getting overs...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Hendrix View Post
    my wife got 390 cc's under the muscle and had her nipples relocated. the dr. told her to never train chest again because they were lifted and relocated. i disagree and think she could do some exercises but not sure which ones. she is plaanning on competing again after a 5 yr. lay off and we are not sure if she should just skip chest day or not.
    I don't understand your Doctor's thinking here. I just had my breasts lifted (no implants) - procedure called "Mastopexy". My nipples were relocated higher, and excess skin removed. I absolutely love my new "perky" boobs. My Dr. (board certified plastic surgeon) did not give me ANY restrictions on lifting weights. I went over my entire training program with him too. I just had to not do anything for 3 weeks post surgery.

Now if the Dr. is saying that because of the muscle incision, that's different, but the "lift & nipple relocation" shouldn't have anything to do with lifting weights or not. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    i am silicone overs. 375 cc moderate profile. i wish i would have gone high profile now, but im happy with them overall. im a 36c or d, depending on the bra.

i train chest less now, not because of new boobs, but that my chest development is good where it is.

erin you might have to go bigger than that based on your frame. you dont want them sitting to far apart.
    tammy why would you have gone with high profile? that is what i have and to tell the truth i dont know what the difference is. i am saving money right now to go bigger and silicone. i want at least a d this time or maybe even dd, shoulda gone bigger!i am a full b now, saline HP over muscle. what was it thinking when i got them???

Forum Leader: Rx Fight Club stephaniewicked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LisaRD23 View Post
    Why? Is it because it's more difficult to detect a problem during a mammogram?? My doctor seemed to have no problem with that when I talked to them about it. I don't remember the exact reason, but I think they explained it had to do with technology and that it wouldn't be an issue. I actually wanted unders and they talked me into overs for a number of reasons. I'm happy with them though, so I don't even think about it much anymore...

Anyway, how you doing there, girlie? My one year boobiversary is this Wednesday... can't believe it's been a whole year already. *sigh*... lol.
    "The gym is one of life's best arenas for building the toughest of men. Not because you learn to experience success, but because you've been forced to accept failure and identify your flaws."

Quote Originally Posted by stephaniewicked View Post
    Why? Is it because it's more difficult to detect a problem during a mammogram?? My doctor seemed to have no problem with that when I talked to them about it. I don't remember the exact reason, but I think they explained it had to do with technology and that it wouldn't be an issue. I actually wanted unders and they talked me into overs for a number of reasons. I'm happy with them though, so I don't even think about it much anymore...

Anyway, how you doing there, girlie? My one year boobiversary is this Wednesday... can't believe it's been a whole year already. *sigh*... lol.
    Happy Anniversary

yeah...it was the mammogram issue and because it makes it hard to feel the breast tissue during regular exams. She said it's not too much to worry now, but when I'm older and need to get my implants replaced I should consider going under.

There is an option of getting a sonogram instead of using a mammagram machine but insurance won't cover it and it is very expensive. I'll worry about it when the time comes.

SweetCapri

Hey, how are you feeling? is lifting getting better?

Hey! I've been feeling okay with the exception of when I travel a lot and have done a lot of lifting, my right boobie gets sore.

And I finally got measured at a Nordstrom and ended up with a 32DD-32E bra! yay!!!

I'm so happy to have found this thread! I *almost* got boobies a year ago Oct. My nipples measured higher than the avg. woman so doc. said going out of my current cup size would put them up into my clavicle. I ended up canceling my surgery since it hardly seemed worth it. I was heartbroken. My husband was never sold on the idea. He worries about the long term risks and even though I don't want to go big at all he doesn't want me to look fake, but he'll go along with it if it makes me happy. I never got a second opinion. I did some later research and found that other women who had my same measurements did have implants and they were fine. I finally got over it but guess what? Here comes that feeling again! So does everybody have to have a redo at some point? For the same price? I just worry that as I get older they will get smaller and I'll end up with little raisins on my chest.

There is an option of getting a sonogram instead of using a mammagram machine but insurance won't cover it and it is very expensive. I'll worry about it when the time comes.
    Yeah, I was told to get MRIs... I also figure that I'll be replacing this set before I have to worry about that issue so not a problem for me either.
    "The gym is one of life's best arenas for building the toughest of men. Not because you learn to experience success, but because you've been forced to accept failure and identify your flaws."

I'm getting mine done this Thursday (day after tomorrow). I did tons of research and had over 10 consultations with different doctors. The range of advice was staggering. Two PSs made it clear that THEY would be the ones to decide the size of my implants...They were scratched immediately. Two wanted to do the enhancements in different stages...NOPE.

Of the three I really liked, one was 3.5 hours away (in Oklahoma City) and did too much traveling to teach his technique. I felt like he may not even be in town if I were to run into any problems. One wanted to do a lollypop lift, which I didn't want. The doc I chose had been recommended by two different ladies in the gym (they didn't even know each other) and he had performed augmentations on several NPC/IFBB girls here in Dallas and from other cities as well.

Sooo, I'm going with silicone-high profile, under the muscle, and what ever size I need to be a DD. I'm also going with a private nurse for the first 24 hours, and even though the docs office is only 13 miles from my house the nurse and I are staying staying in a hotel close to the docs office the first night.

The one thing I haven't seen discussed in this forum is the recovery time. For you ladies who went under the muscle, how long was it before you could start training again?

I'm hoping to be able to start legs within 2/3 weeks, but I've been told different timelines by different people. The problem is that they're either guy trainers or ladies that had their enhancements done many years ago, so techniques were different as well as healing times.

BUT, I'm so excited I can hardly sleep!

Good luck, Karen! I got overs and wasn't cleared to lift for 4 weeks. The day I went for that appointment and they told me I could return to the gym, I was doing legs that night. I wouldn't push it though. I know the feeling of wanting to get back into a routine, but do follow your doctor's orders so that you don't run into any complications...

Sounds like you did research very thoroughly, so now you can rest easy and just wait to get woken up after surgery, look under your gown and see the new girls!

Good luck karen! you're gonna love 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by stephaniewicked View Post
    Good luck, Karen! I got overs and wasn't cleared to lift for 4 weeks. The day I went for that appointment and they told me I could return to the gym, I was doing legs that night. I wouldn't push it though. I know the feeling of wanting to get back into a routine, but do follow your doctor's orders so that you don't run into any complications...

Sounds like you did research very thoroughly, so now you can rest easy and just wait to get woken up after surgery, look under your gown and see the new girls!
    Thanks Steph, tomorrow can't come soon enough. The only thing I'm concerned about is the loss of strength and conditioning from not working out for so long. My trainer is a killer so coming back is gonna be hell! But it'll be worth it.

Yeah, I can't wait to look under that sheet!!

Quote Originally Posted by ms.karen View Post
    Thanks Steph, tomorrow can't come soon enough. The only thing I'm concerned about is the loss of strength and conditioning from not working out for so long. My trainer is a killer so coming back is gonna be hell! But it'll be worth it.

Yeah, I can't wait to look under that sheet!!
    That's what muscle memory is all about! You'll have to go easy at first, but you'll be back to full strength in no time. You want to heal well!!

Good luck to you... can't wait to hear how it goes!

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

i have overs and concerned about a mamo. no one here has implants so the rad techs are not experienced with them. i dont want them to hurt them or me from lack of experience.
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast