Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Forum Leader: Rx Fight Club stephaniewicked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Yep - I just told my fiance that I was going to go bigger (eventually) - and he told me they were plenty big. I don't think so.
    Yeah, the BF argues whenever I say that too! But I figure that if I'm going to do unders next time, I'm going to lose some of my size anyway so I might as well bump it up just a bit!

^^
    I think you two just hit the nail on the head. I think GM boobs are perfect the way they are. But she's not getting them for me she's getting them for herself. And let's be honest as long as they are attached to her I'll like em no matter how big or small they are.

Rx Muscle Radio Programming Guru and Video Editing Director

Pics!!!!???

Oh I have a question for the ladys with boob implants.

Was their any loss of sensation. I don't know much about the subject of implants but I know that some women have quite sensitive breasts and nipples and some realy don't have much sensitivity at all.
    Would a woman who has quite sensitive nipples lose any sensation after surgery?

I know for the big ones they relocate the nipple. Is that the same for all implants when you go bigger than the original stock factory size?

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post

Was their any loss of sensation. I don't know much about the subject of implants but I know that some women have quite sensitive breasts and nipples and some realy don't have much sensitivity at all.

I know for the big ones they relocate the nipple. Is that the same for all implants when you go bigger than the original stock factory size?
    I never had to have my nipples relocated. Though sensation is fine in the nipples, I have a loss of feeling underneath the aureole of both breasts.

But then again I had a complication with my right implant and had blood pooling around it. They had to cut me back open and shove a 5 inch rod inside the incision and scrape around the implant to release all the built up fluid. And all that happened during an office visit without any anesthetic. I had to walk around with a hole in my breast for 3 months after recovery and pack the wound with gauze and antibiotics every night.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    Some days I want them, some days I don't. I've researched extensively too. I thought I wanted cohesive gel under the muscle...somewhere between 275-325cc. I want a full B maybe C. I have a wide frame for my height. I want them to sit low...not up on my pecs. I want the upper pec to still show well. I also don't want them to be big and obvious. It's just not me. I want them to look natural and enhance my body, not be a focal point. I was reading some posts here where the girls say they don't train chest heavy after implants. Well, that kinda puts a damper on the whole thing for me. At least right now.
    Before my wife got hers done she said the exact same thing you just did. I mean almost word for word (kinda weird)

I held back my own feelings because I figured it's her body and it should be exactly what she wants not what anyone else thinks.

Well, after the swelling went down and she got used to the new look, the first thing she said to me about them was that she wished she had gone bigger. I was kicking myself fin the ass for not speaking up, but I told her that it is what she wanted at the time and if she wants them bigger then she can always make that change down the road.

With all the things I have heard other women who have them say, almost all of them that complain about them say that they didn't go big enough. So my advice would be to pick a size a little bigger than what you think you will like and go with that.

It's my understanding that it is usually only necessary when they have to do a lift.

Forum Leader: Rx Fight Club stephaniewicked's Avatar

^^
    I think you two just hit the nail on the head. I think GM boobs are perfect the way they are. But she's not getting them for me she's getting them for herself. And let's be honest as long as they are attached to her I'll like em no matter how big or small they are.
    I think that's a really important point to make as the SO of someone considering implants. My bf was supportive the entire time, but he kept (and continues to keep) reminding me of how much he loved me the way I was. It's good to know that there isn't/wasn't anything wrong with us before, but having the support regardless is very important too. My whole family was very supportive, in fact... which made everything a whole lot easier mentally. There's enough real issues to worry about without outsiders planting negativity in your head.

As for sensitivity, I became more sensitive. I also have my nipples pierced, and that never affected my sensation either. I've heard that nipple placement can move, but as long as the incision is through somewhere other than the nipple (belly button or armpit - if saline; or crease), I don't think that should be as much of an issue.

Implants are intended to be a larger version of what genetics has already given you. For example, if one boob is naturally larger than the other and you get silicone (which is manufactured in increments of 25cc), you may not be able to get different cc's per boob, which means one will still be larger. Alot of women choose saline because the implant can be filled after it has been inserted, so doctors can improve the appearance of these differences by filling one more than the other to make them even. If someone starts out with uneven nipples, then (unless the doctor can use his/her skills to try to make them appear more balanced) they will still be uneven after implants.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead View Post
    #1 complaint - "I didn't go big enough."

You have to get it in your Dr.'s head too. You don't buy them to look normal. Jack them things up.
    That's exactly what I DO want. I want them to look natural. As natural as possible...in size and shape. I'm not looking for fake tits. I want normal, pretty breasts. For me.

Without putting anyone on the spot....I'm sorry I have to throw a name out there not in the discussion. Debbie Bramwell. I'm sure she has them. She has breasts. But the size is so perfect on her you never notice her breasts. She's a complete package of a female bodybuilder with breasts. Not big fake implants. That's the look I want.
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

GM - I don't recall your height but I'm 5'7" and always had wide shoulders & back, in addition to being built "wide" anyway. I researched doctors and did 3 different consults in Boca Raton (Plastic surgery capital of the East Coast) back in 1999. I researched on www.implantinfo.com for 3 months. I didn't go in deciding that I wanted things done a particular way, but rather talked to the different doctors. I found that each has their recommended approach.

I ended up getting saline unders, 425 cc / 475 cc to bring me from a deflated B cup to a D. I never really had cleavage and even being a D cup, I don't have any unless I shove it all into a push-up bra. I don't do flat bench anythign anymore, and forget decline bench because it does feel like they're going to slide out the sides.

Generally I don't feel like they are too big, in fact I'd like to go bigger if I got the chance. I don't know if I can get the cleavage thing addressed at this point. But most people think they are real and the only giveaway is photos of me at 7% bf and D cup. This is weird but even the lady who did my last mammogram and my OB-GYNs always say they look so real. So I guess that tells me they're proportional. A good doctor will be able to tell you what is "proportional" and it seems they usually eyeball it when they start and will ask if you want to err on the larger or smaller side.

Because of your build you'll probably be fine at a D. The only thing I don't really like is the seperation I have, but that's how I was born anyway. I've been lucky otherwise, no capsular contracture, no problems. Just be aware that if you go under, I think you're goign to experience kinda weird contraction on any chest moves - obviously if you've got something that is within your pec muscle, contraction is going to affect it. But IMO the only time it really is seen is on those poses in a show. Otherwise why would you be doing a chest contraction in a bikini?
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

I'm a tiny. 5'2" A D would definitely be way too big on me. I may be broad for my height but I don't think I can carry off a D.
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    I'm a tiny. 5'2" A D would definitely be way too big on me. I may be broad for my height but I don't think I can carry off a D.

I guess I'm just saying if (when) you get to that point, first be sure that you're comfortable w/ the doc you choose, and be open to his /her suggestions as to what would best suit your view of what you want. I.e. don't want "big" cuz it gets in the way of cable rows (LOL!.. they do actually), but balances your body.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

my gf is 5'2, 130 and was afraid of BIG. her chest is wide and went with 450s as suggested by her dr. they fit her chest perfectly. he said anything smaller (she wanted 325-350) would leave her with a huge gap and didnt recommmend it.

i know what your saying erin..you dont wanna be a walking set of JUGGS. i didnt either. i live in a small conserative town and wanted to look normal. normals hard enough when your a bber here...trust me.
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

Do you think it's ok to post pics in here? I guess I could put stars on the nipples. I started a file of boobies I like. I could show ya.

Just a couple of examples...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast