Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kai struggling?

Default Kai struggling?

Is it just me, or does it seem like kai is having a very hard time adjusting to Glass's methods. It just seems like his beleifs are different. You can tell by his body language that he likes to do his exercises a certain way. Also, did you see Glass badmouth ketosis in the 3rd shoulder vid. ? So played out....

I noticed the same thing like on the front raises and those lying side laterals he looked like he was just going through the motions. Big dude he is blowing up fast though so something is working

Yeah Kai is definatly not used to this type of training. But then again 99% of guys are not used to what Charles has to offer. Charles really knows how to train his guys hard and with completely new and innovative techniques. It sure kicked Kai's ass. I am sure he will appreciate what Charles is doing for him when he gets up on stage next month. There was no doubt he got the pump of his life during those sessions. He is also burning more fat with all of those high paced sets. I would like to train with Charles one day. He knows how to push u and get u into that animal mind set.

Quote Originally Posted by DOIT View Post
    I noticed the same thing like on the front raises and those lying side laterals he looked like he was just going through the motions. Big dude he is blowing up fast though so something is working
    watch the third installment. It almost looks like glass is getting frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by buster12 View Post
    Is it just me, or does it seem like kai is having a very hard time adjusting to Glass's methods. It just seems like his beleifs are different. You can tell by his body language that he likes to do his exercises a certain way. Also, did you see Glass badmouth ketosis in the 3rd shoulder vid. ? So played out....
    I don't think he was badmouthing ketosis at all. He said "once you use up all your protein you start wasting muscle". Basically: you're eating less, you shouldn't train for as long

nice to see kai working with glass, hopefully he will be 100% at the arnold.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck_Muscle View Post
    Yeah Kai is definatly not used to this type of training. But then again 99% of guys are not used to what Charles has to offer. Charles really knows how to train his guys hard and with completely new and innovative techniques. It sure kicked Kai's ass. I am sure he will appreciate what Charles is doing for him when he gets up on stage next month. There was no doubt he got the pump of his life during those sessions. He is also burning more fat with all of those high paced sets. I would like to train with Charles one day. He knows how to push u and get u into that animal mind set.
    I dont know what it is then. You can also tell by the way kai is talking. "O I usually like to involve my traps more, but charles insisted..." Ive seen a million glass training vids and most of his guys actually adjust pretty well.( gunter, silvio, flex). Im not saying his workouts are easy. They are prolly really hard. I just never saw flex or silvio or gunter look as uncomfortable with the movements as kai does....

Quote Originally Posted by .DP View Post
    I don't think he was badmouthing ketosis at all. He said "once you use up all your protein you start wasting muscle". Basically: you're eating less, you shouldn't train for as long
    I know what he is saying. Nutritionally speaking that is correct. But do you really think he wanted to even say that? What I mean is, the conversation was played out...

Banned

Kai will get dominated by Victor Martinez and Tony Freeman, his arms look small, especially his forearms and they are not shaped nicely either, his tricep inserts high up. He also has gyno going on.. and his waist/stomach was looking large last time he competed.

Quote Originally Posted by buster12 View Post
    I dont know what it is then. You can also tell by the way kai is talking. "O I usually like to involve my traps more, but charles insisted..." Ive seen a million glass training vids and most of his guys actually adjust pretty well.( gunter, silvio, flex). Im not saying his workouts are easy. They are prolly really hard. I just never saw flex or silvio or gunter look as uncomfortable with the movements as kai does....

I think it may have something to do with Kai wanting to do things his way and being a little hard headed with what Charles is trying to accomplish. It happens a lot espicially when u have pro bbers who think they know all their shit down to a science. Charles knows what Kai needs at this point in his training and Kai is still a student of the game even though he has been doing it for years. We all keep learning about our bodies and getting our form down on certain movements. Kai is no different and I think it is just a huge adjustment on his part. I don't think he is really frustrated or annoyed but when u are coming into a show and coming off a surgery that he had maybe he did not wanna go at that fast a pace and work a little slower because in his mind he may be thinking oh I don't want this hernia to sneak back at me. The guy was taking orders very well though I must say. They work good together and like I said before Charles will get u in shape and knows when to push his guys and when to coast. So it will be an interesting relationship leading up to the Arnold. Hopefully it is a positive for Kai and they can develop a good training relationship for future contests. We will have to wait and see I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck_Muscle View Post
    I think it may have something to do with Kai wanting to do things his way and being a little hard headed with what Charles is trying to accomplish. It happens a lot espicially when u have pro bbers who think they know all their shit down to a science. Charles knows what Kai needs at this point in his training and Kai is still a student of the game even though he has been doing it for years. We all keep learning about our bodies and getting our form down on certain movements. Kai is no different and I think it is just a huge adjustment on his part. I don't think he is really frustrated or annoyed but when u are coming into a show and coming off a surgery that he had maybe he did not wanna go at that fast a pace and work a little slower because in his mind he may be thinking oh I don't want this hernia to sneak back at me. The guy was taking orders very well though I must say. They work good together and like I said before Charles will get u in shape and knows when to push his guys and when to coast. So it will be an interesting relationship leading up to the Arnold. Hopefully it is a positive for Kai and they can develop a good training relationship for future contests. We will have to wait and see I suppose.
    I agree. Except for one thing....lol. Kai always does his movements slowly( hernia or not). I think charles wants him to do the movements faster and more contractive( squeezing as we hear). I think kai beleives he cannot estabalish the connection if he does the movement faster. but I might be wrong. im not pshychic....

The Federal Reserve should be audited, they are stealing our money!!!

Let's be real here. If you can get that massive you can train yourself. The only thing I can imagine a trainer possessing is encouragment.

Quote Originally Posted by youngguns View Post
    Let's be real here. If you can get that massive you can train yourself. The only thing I can imagine a trainer possessing is encouragment.

If u think that then u have a lot to learn hahaha. At this point in time for Kai it is not about being just big it is about fine tuning your physique. There are a lot of movements that Charles will get clients to do to add more pop to their back or better glute ham tie ins. There is a lot he knows that can bring a guy up to the next level.

Hopefully this will all pay off and Kai will bring even better condition and more separation.

The intensity in those video is crazy, I get sore just watching Kai do his workouts LOL. they must take a lot out of him.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast