Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Board Sponsor NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM's Avatar

Default products and stacks at needtobuildmuscle.com

Dear friends,
    We are all part of an underground community that shares the same goals and dreams. We want to be bigger, stronger and faster than the average human. With these same goals in mind I created Needtobuildmuscle.com, because I wanted to take your training to the next level of intensity and results. I’m confident that I have achieved this goal with my all new designer supplement line. I formulated my designer supplements to be stacked in cycles that will meet your individual goals. This month I will explain everything about my products and make it easier than ever for you to use my custom designer stacks.

If you want to get your hands on a ready-made cycle and save lots of money, please scroll all the way down to see my Designer Stacks, but get them fast because they are only on special for the next 24hrs. If you want to learn about my products so you can create your own custom stack, please read on:

What are Designer supplements?
    Designer supplements are used by athletes looking to increase size, strength, endurance and reduce recovery time in between training sessions. Some Bodybuilders just use designer supplements to increase muscle size and gain pounds of lean mass quickly. In order to understand designer supplements and learn how to cycle them for maximum results, you should become familiar with the following ingredients:

19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione (as found in: 19-Tren TFO and Katanadrol)
    Great for stacking with any other methylated oral. Not liver toxic and only mildly suppressive.
    good strength,works great for cutting.

2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol (as found in: Beastdrol)
    Huge strength gains and solid mass gains. Does not aromatize and lowers estrogen. Not to be used for more than six weeks due to liver toxicity.

13 ethyl 3 methoxy (as found in Dieselbolan)
    progesterone and anti progesterone like effects. Great for mass building

17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene 17b-ol (as found in Dieselbolan)
    Huge mass gains, the highest rated mass gainer in the line. In Dieselbolan it is stacked with an progesterone controlling agent mentioned above.

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4- diene-3-17b-dio (as found in: Katanadrol) Extreme fat shedding agent to preserve mass during cutting. Very strong with only medium liver toxicity.

I encourage you to take these names along with the information and search them in the huge bodybuilding database on Elite Fitness. You will quickly start to understand what each product is and how it works. You will even find reviews by other bodybuilders who have used these supplements with great success.

You might have two questions in mind right now:

Do designer supplements have side effects?

In one word: YES. Designer supplements can have the same side effects as any anabolic hormones, and are dependant upon the user as to which side effects an individual might experience. Some side effects are acne, hair loss, breast tissue enlargement, and prostate swelling. The potential for these side effects does exist, but can be reduced if one uses proper precautionary measures. Generally, if a person is genetically predisposed to a side effect, then it will occur. So if someone has a history of male pattern baldness in the family, it could be assumed that this could be a side effect experienced if certain designer hormones are used. Needtobuildmuscle.com carries the most cutting edge support supplements that are commonly known to help reduce side effects from designer supplement cycles.

How does a designer supplement actually work?

Each designer supplement works through a slightly different pathway, but the end results is almost always the same: Once in your body, the compound attaches to one of many androgen receptors in the muscle cells of your body. This in turn sends a message for the cell to increase nitrogen retention and protein synthesis increasing size and strength. This process throws your body into a constant anabolic state where your diet and training are amplified.

The Beastdrol Starter stack.
    In three days you will receive a box from Need To Build Muscle containing:
    1 bottle of Beastdrol
    1 bottle of 19-Tren-Tfo
    1 bottle of Forged Liver Support
    1 bottle of Forged Post Cycle Support

What can you can expect with this cycle:
    This is a very straight forward cycle and easy to run for any newbie to designer supplements. From the first week you will begin to feel and see the effects. By the second week of this cycle your body is in full anabolic mode and all of the protein you eat is being put to maximum use building muscle. Most guys who run this cycle report between 7 to 15 lbs of muscle gains in the first three weeks.
    Beginner Stack

How to cycle the Beastdrol Starter Stack.

Weeks 1-4 take 1 cap of beastdrol 3 times daily
    Weeks 1-4 take 1 cap 19-tren-tfo 3 times daily
    Weeks 1-4 take forged liver support 2 caps Am daily
    Final month weeks 4-8 take forged post cycle 2 Am caps every day.

Click to Buy the Beastdrol Starter Stack.

The beastdrol+katanadrol shredder stack:
    1 bottle of Beastdrol
    1 bottle of katanadrol
    1 bottle of Forged Liver Support

This is a stronger cycle than the Starter Stack, it is for guys who have already done a cycle or two before and are ready to take it to the next level. The strength and mass gains will be more dramatic with the increased dosage and addition of the 4-chloro agent in Katanadrol. This also makes this stack great for cutting since your body will maintain and can even build muscle mass while on a calorie deficit diet.

How to cycle the stack
    Weeks 1-4 take Beastdrol 1 cap 3 times a day
    Weeks 1-4 take katanadrol 1 cap 3 times daily
    Weeks 1-4 take forged liver support 2 caps daily
    Weeks 4-8 take forged post cycle 2 caps Am daily

Buy the Beastdrol and Katanadrol cutting stack now.
    Build Muscle Advanced Super Cycle Stack
    1 deiselbolan
    1 bottle of Beastdrol
    1 bottle of katanadrol
    1 bottle of 19-tren-tfo
    2 bottles of Forged Liver Support
    1 bottle of sustain alpha
    1 bottle of dermacrine
    This cycle is built as the ultimate legal stack. My goal with this one is to give the underground bodybuilding community a very powerful alternative to illegal steroid cycles. This stack is not recommended for those bodybuilders with less than two or three steroid cycles under their belt. To execute this cycle properly and benefit from the product stack, you must observe a good diet, dosing schedule and train like a beast. You put in the hard work and I guarantee this stack will deliver results.

How to run this stack:
    This is a combination bulking and cutting cycle. You will begin the first four weeks bulking and getting massive. We recommend eating plenty of protein and staying away from any cardio. The first four weeks are all about bulking up to huge proportions. Once the first four weeks are done you will run a four week bridge with Dermacrine. During the bridge time, you will need to keep training but cycle down to lighter weights so you can peak again in the last part of the cycle. By the time you are done with the four week bridge you will have to gear up to get shredded. Weeks 8 through 12 will be all about cutting up and getting shredded, you must maintain a good diet and at least 45 minutes of cardio 3 to 4 times per week.
    This is a very complete stack, you will build muscle at first and then get shredded with a cutting cycle to show it all off. I added products from Primordial Performance to my store to make this a complete stack. Everything is shipped free.
    How to cycle the Advanced Super stack.
    Weeks
    1-4 Deiselbolan 1 cap 3 times daily
    1-4 katanadrol 1 cap 3 times daily
    1-4 forged liver support 2 caps daily
    4-8 Dermacrine bridge 5 pumps daily
    8-12 Beastdrol 1 cap 3 times daily
    8-12 19-tren tfo 1 cap 3 times daily
    8-12 Forged Liver Support 2 caps daily
    12-16 Forged Post Cycle Support 2 caps daily
    12-16 Sustain Alpha 5 pumps Am daily

Please PM me if you need any help with your product orders, cycle protocols, dosing, training or diet. I'm always here to serve you and help you achieve your goals.
    As always, the shipping is free when you shop from Needto Build Muscle INC. You can get any of these stacks at a very discounted price and it will be shipped to your door at no charge. You will receive your products within three business days of placing your order.
    Buy your Stack NOW.

Myself and the needtobuildmuscle.com reps all have discount codes for the members. We also send out mailers with huge discounts all the time. So please sign up for our mailing list on our site.

NOVICE

great way to get everything you need in 1 stop. Nice!

These have to be tryed to be believed .

Brad.

NOVICE

Why so expensive Need2..I see the same ingredients at the same doses in other products for much cheaper..are the other companies underdosing so they can lower the price?..I never seem to get the results i expect these days, as I still remember the old Legal Gear days..just wondering because i want to use these types of products to compete next year and i wanna be absolutely certain i am getting wat i expect..

Quote Originally Posted by musclempire View Post
    Why so expensive Need2..I see the same ingredients at the same doses in other products for much cheaper..are the other companies underdosing so they can lower the price?..I never seem to get the results i expect these days, as I still remember the old Legal Gear days..just wondering because i want to use these types of products to compete next year and i wanna be absolutely certain i am getting wat i expect..
    I will send you the test results on the compounds I work with. Pretty much you said it yourself bro. Other places say they have pure and more often then not they don't/ Whats worse is some times they don't even have the right compound in them at all.

Also don't forget to send me a pm. I have discount codes for all rxmuscle.com members. So the price is cheaper. I also give free shipping on all us orders. So factor in the price of shipping as also. discount+free shipping and the products are not much more expensive for the quality that you are getting.

I here it all the time. I can get m-drol or I can het h-drol or i can get this product or that product for half the price. Ya sure I know and I am not stopping you. If m-drol,p-plex,h-drol or some of the other cheap products out there cut it for you and you truly believe you are getting exactly whats on the bottle. Then By all means please keep buying them.

Once you try them the products speak for them self over and over. Friends start telling friends and people start to catch on. The products are the best. Pure and powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by musclempire View Post

I can assure you they will be MORE than what you expect bro. Like need2 said, they are pure and powerful.

PENCILNECK

Good stuff, it's hard to keep in stock

PENCILNECK

pencilneck wtf?

NOVICE

^lol

I love the graphs

Check me out on facebook!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Needtogetaas
    http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/102.html
    ^^You must click this link^^ for the following discount
    Codes to work. Once you click the links the codes will work
    Here are the codes…NEEDTO51 $50 off any item

GYM RAT

Quote Originally Posted by need2 View Post
    I will send you the test results on the compounds I work with. Pretty much you said it yourself bro. Other places say they have pure and more often then not they don't/ Whats worse is some times they don't even have the right compound in them at all.

Also don't forget to send me a pm. I have discount codes for all rxmuscle.com members. So the price is cheaper. I also give free shipping on all us orders. So factor in the price of shipping as also. discount+free shipping and the products are not much more expensive for the quality that you are getting.

I here it all the time. I can get m-drol or I can het h-drol or i can get this product or that product for half the price. Ya sure I know and I am not stopping you. If m-drol,p-plex,h-drol or some of the other cheap products out there cut it for you and you truly believe you are getting exactly whats on the bottle. Then By all means please keep buying them.

Once you try them the products speak for them self over and over. Friends start telling friends and people start to catch on. The products are the best. Pure and powerful.
    Iam not knocking your products,but CEL does out up COA'S as well showing their designer steroids to be 99% pure as well.CEL and your supp's both get great reviews.So how do i know my results will be better since it's just your word against theirs?Iam not trying to be a dick here.But your supp's are way more than mostIam really interested in your advanced stack.But iam really iffy.

Cant speak for anyone but what I have tried has been potent to say the least. Honestly, although its not, I felt like I was on dbol and not watery. In fact I dropped a little water from my contest rebound and still feel full and tight. Its worth trying. I cant speak for anyone other company in comparison. I just dont know.
    SHAWNBELLON.COM
    Online Strength Coach

Quote Originally Posted by I.C.P. View Post
    Iam not knocking your products,but CEL does out up COA'S as well showing their designer steroids to be 99% pure as well.CEL and your supp's both get great reviews.So how do i know my results will be better since it's just your word against theirs?Iam not trying to be a dick here.But your supp's are way more than mostIam really interested in your advanced stack.But iam really iffy.
    Hey Bro. the advanced stack is what i'm on but i started with deisel and tren first, my log lists how ive been feelin. These are the strongest products i've ever used, before it was just OTC stuff from Supp stores, My aggresion at the gym is way up, the weight i'm moving has increased, and the girl i'm seeing (who is 10 yrs younger BTW) is having a hard time keeping up with my libido!! and i'm only on the 3rd week. Give'm a try man, Let them know Mike sent ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Confucius say...
    A ripped guy who eats a pizza, then does an hour of cardio is still ripped.
    A fat guy who eats a pizza, then does an hour of cardio is still fat.

GYM RAT

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rodrigues View Post
    Hey Bro. the advanced stack is what i'm on but i started with deisel and tren first, my log lists how ive been feelin. These are the strongest products i've ever used, before it was just OTC stuff from Supp stores, My aggresion at the gym is way up, the weight i'm moving has increased, and the girl i'm seeing (who is 10 yrs younger BTW) is having a hard time keeping up with my libido!! and i'm only on the 3rd week. Give'm a try man, Let them know Mike sent ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well guys,i think iam sold.As soon as i can scrape together enough folding green iam gonna go for it.Thanks...

GYM RAT

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    Cant speak for anyone but what I have tried has been potent to say the least. Honestly, although its not, I felt like I was on dbol and not watery. In fact I dropped a little water from my contest rebound and still feel full and tight. Its worth trying. I cant speak for anyone other company in comparison. I just dont know.
    This sounds good.Thanks for the review.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast