NOVICE

Default Need2Sleep, the only sleep aid for me!

Friggin awesome product! Puts me right to sleep, and I stay asleep. No groggyness the next morning at all. I handed some out to family and friends to try and they all love it.

The only thing I can say is start at 1 capsule and adjust dosage from there. For me personally one is all I need, but it can vary from person to person.

Great product needto!

Sold out at the moment though. Sorry guys. I hope to have some in in the next few days.

PENCILNECK

The bottles last so fucking long.....lol

I love it!!!

NOVICE

I still have a lot left, this bottle is going to last me forever.

Quote Originally Posted by need2 View Post
    Sold out at the moment though. Sorry guys. I hope to have some in in the next few days.
    Dam I could use some I take melatonin at least 1-2 nights a week have some serious sleeping issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dayna~ View Post
    Dam I could use some I take melatonin at least 1-2 nights a week have some serious sleeping issues.
    HI D. Ya I did not think the sleep aid was going to sell as fast as it did. Ya know its not like that start product I was thinking. it just took off and sold out out of no where on me. It will be back tomorrow night I hope.

Ok I bet this is clearly listed somewhere but I'm apparently too much of a knucklehead to find the ingredient listing for Need2Sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by LookImDancinCrazy! View Post
    Ok I bet this is clearly listed somewhere but I'm apparently too much of a knucklehead to find the ingredient listing for Need2Sleep.
    Need 2 sleep

2 capsules per serving. 75 servings per bottle.

Sleep is the most essential aspects of our well being and health. Almost all cell regeneration and growth happens when we sleep. In other words we rest and repair when we sleep. When we don't get enough rest we don't get enough repair. When we don't get enough repair it takes its tole on our health.

A lack of regular healthy sleep slows down everything from brain function to muscle growth and its effects can be felt after just one night. When we don't get a good night sleep we feel sluggish,run down, and generally out of it untill we get the rest our bodies so desperately needs.

Not only is it important to get sleep but its equally important to get GOOD SLEEP . Uninterpreted healthy deep sleep. Often we may sleep 8-12 hours and still wake up feeling like we got no rest at all. This is because we did not fall into a deep restful sleep and stay there long enough.

Ever sleep 12 hours and feel like you didn't sleep a wink? this is because you did not reach a deep sleep or did not stay in a deep sleep long enough.

There are 2 basic stages in the sleep process. REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep and NREM (non-REM) sleep. NREM sleep is divided further into four sleep stages, numbered 1, 2, 3 and 4. Normal sleep begins with stage 1 and progresses into 2, 3 and 4, getting more and more deep with each stage. The deeper sleep is achieved at stages 3 and 4. (This is also the stage during which HGH and melatonin is released by the pineal gland). The fifth stage, which is actually lighter, is REM sleep, during which dreaming occurs.

The different sleep stages are also referred to as S-sleep (synchronized EEG pattern sleep) and D-sleep (desynchronized EEG pattern sleep). D-sleep is the same as REM or dream sleep; S-sleep is another name for NREM, ( also known as orthodox or quiet sleep).

The five stages of sleep:

Stage 1: As we fall asleep, we enter the transition state called stage 1 and begin our first "sleep cycle". This very light sleep stage usually lasts 2-5 minutes. If sleep remains undisturbed it will progress to stage 2 sleep. Stage 1 contributes 2-5 % of normal sleep, (but increases hugely in cases of insomnia and disorders that produce frequent arousal such as apnea) .

Stage 2:This is a much deeper sleep than stage 1. The brain waves go into theta mode, and lead into stages 3 and 4 in around 10-20 minutes. Stage 2 sleep occupies approximately 50-65% of our sleep time, lasting 15-30 minutes in each cycle.. During the latter part of the night we spend more and more time alternating between stages 2 & REM sleep.

Stage 3:A deeper sleep than stage 2. The muscles are relaxed, heart rate slows down, blood pressure falls, breathing is steady and even. Brain activity slows down dramatically from the theta pattern of stage 2 to a much slower rhythm of 1 to 2 cycles per second called 'delta', and the height, or amplitude, of the waves increases.

Stage 4:The deepest sleep of all, during which a sleeping person is 'dead to the world'. Blood pressure and heart rate fluctuate and the sleeper's brain heats up. Delta sleep is characterized by very high voltage slow brain waves. It is similar to being in a coma, but unlike a coma, it's reversible. As we transverse these first four stages of sleep our respiration and heart rate slow and the body is almost immobile.

Stage 5: REM (rapid eye movement). All of a sudden, after 20-30 minutes of slow wave sleep, we transfer back into stage 2, and almost immediately change gears into very active brain wave pattern known as REM sleep. Simultaneous with this transfer into REM, our respiration and heart rate increases substantially and we lose our ability to use our postural or skeletal muscles.
    The first REM period lasts only about ten minutes. After that, the sleeper goes back into a deep stage 4 sleep. Again, the sleeper returns into a REM stage after a short period, and cycles through REM and stage 4 continue until the sleeper awakens. Along with this, our brain becomes so activated that we start to hallucinate and dream. Our eyes move as in wakefulness, and in relation to what we are dreaming. In effect, we are, at this stage ,a highly activated brain in a paralyzed body. This paradoxical state will last 10-20 minutes and then we "fall" back down into stage 2 again.

Needtobuildmuscle's Need 2 sleep is a 3 punch combo of ingredients designed to
    1. promote relaxation
    2. promote deep restful sleep
    3. keep you in a deep restful stage of sleep longer
    4. Have you waking up feeling better then ever with no groggy unnatural side effects.

The first ingredient in need 2 sleep is Valerian root. A full 400 powerful mg of it.

The major constituents of Valerian root include sesquterpenoids, valepotriates, bornyl acetate and valerenic acid. Multiple compounds in valerian root have pharmacologic activity. Valerenic acid has been shown to inhibit enzyme-induced breakdown and the inhibition of reuptake of the inhibitory neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (gaba) in the brain. Basically this means that the brain chemical GABA can last longer and lead to sedation. Valerenic acid, an active constituent of valerian root extract, stimulates chloride currents through GABA( A) receptors. Valerenic acid is a subunit specific allosteric modulator of GABA (A) receptors that most likely interacts with the loreclezole binding pocket.

Clinical research shows that valerian root improves overall sleep quality, shortening the length of time it takes to fall asleep and helping people sleep more soundly. Overall, valerian root seems to help poor sleepers the most. In one double blind study on sleep disorders, 44 percent of the test group reported "perfect" sleep and 89 percent noted significant improvement after taking valerian root, in comparison with placebo

Lindahl O, Lindwall L. Double blind study of a valerian preparation. Pharmacology, Biochemistry & Behavior 1989; 32: 1065-1066.

The second ingredient in need 2 sleep is 6mg of Melatonin

Melatonin is a hormone produced naturally by the body in the pineal gland of the brain. The release of melatonin correlates with the body's cycle of day and night. As light inhibits its production, and darkness stimulates it, melatonin regulates the body's internal clock. Double blind research shows that this hormone helps people sleep, shortens the number of awakenings in the night, and improves the quality of sleep. melatonin exhibits positive psychological benefits on a person's mood, while a lack of melatonin corresponds to anxiety, fatigue, and hostility. In short it helps put you to sleep and bring you into a deep sleep faster.

The 3rd and final ingredient in need 2 sleep is is 5-htp 50mg

5-htp is the immediate precursor to serotonin a neurotransmitter. 5-hpt also increases endorphins our bodies natural pain killers.

5-HTP bypasses the brain's light-regulation system that controls the secretion of melatonin. 5-HTP results in the increased the production of neurotransmitters such as serotonin and norepinephrine that stimulate the noradrenergic receptors in the brain. This stimulation directly triggers the production and release of melatonin, helps relax the body,and prevents iritating pain from keeping you awake.

Combined, the ingredients in need 2 sleep are a proven powerful sleep aid. Need 2 sleep will put you to sleep fast and give you the good nights rest your body needs.

Thanks, honey. I've actually tried all that before, but never together that I can recall. Never did teetee for me. However, I've taken a lot of herbs and know from research that the difference is all in the quality of the source herbs and the preparation. Could be you've got some good stuff there. I'll give it a shot. Certainly gotta be better for me than Unison.

Quote Originally Posted by LookImDancinCrazy! View Post
    Thanks, honey. I've actually tried all that before, but never together that I can recall. Never did teetee for me. However, I've taken a lot of herbs and know from research that the difference is all in the quality of the source herbs and the preparation. Could be you've got some good stuff there. I'll give it a shot. Certainly gotta be better for me than Unison.
    In the end I will give money back if it dose not work.

NOVICE

^good bro

I just started a thread about this, earlier. Need2, let us know when u have more ready to sell. I'm tired.

NOVICE

we'll keep you posted

Standing right behind you reading what you type

We should have it back in stock within 1 week from now. I will post up when it is in the store and definitely available