Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 91
  1. #1
    CEO, Rx Muscle huge285's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20,526
    Rep Power
    2148287

    Default Q&A with Dr. Blau M.D., P.C.!

    Ask all your questions for the #1 Gynecomastia Surgeon in the World-- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Modcai Blau!

    Dr. Blau removed my gynecomastia as well as over 1000 other bodybuilders from around the world. He's without a doubt the #1 surgeon in that regard.
    Watch #askDave on RxMuscle.com. Catch previous episodes HERE


  2. #2
    NOVICE
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    4477

    Default

    A few years ago I suffered a shoulder injury (right shoulder).
    Since then I have trouble squeezing my right pec and as a result the right pec is underdeveloped.
    Recently I also noticed that I developed a case of gyno on the right pec (I haven't been on anything since 2005, so it's not AAS related)

    I read on numerous occasions that you can't burn fat locally.
    The lack of contraction (mind muscle connection) and thus development of my right pec in my opinion caused fat deposits in my right pec and/or at least attributed to the development of my gyno.

    Would you say that there is a correlation between underdevelopment of a pec -> fat deposits -> developing gyno?

    What do you recommend? Surgery or supplementing with I-3-C, Calcium D Glucarate, Idolplex with DIM, testanex cream, grapeseed extract?

  3. #3
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    A few years ago I suffered a shoulder injury (right shoulder).
    Since then I have trouble squeezing my right pec and as a result the right pec is underdeveloped.
    Recently I also noticed that I developed a case of gyno on the right pec (I haven't been on anything since 2005, so it's not AAS related)

    I read on numerous occasions that you can't burn fat locally.
    The lack of contraction (mind muscle connection) and thus development of my right pec in my opinion caused fat deposits in my right pec and/or at least attributed to the development of my gyno.

    Would you say that there is a correlation between underdevelopment of a pec -> fat deposits -> developing gyno?

    What do you recommend? Surgery or supplementing with I-3-C, Calcium D Glucarate, Idolplex with DIM, testanex cream, grapeseed extract?
    Cutting mode and some Yohimburn ES with AIFM.

    That sounds like your case right there.

  4. #4
    OLYMPIAN Diggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,048
    Rep Power
    970249

    Default

    I ended up with gyno from 10 days of Cipro(antibiotic). Its been a few weeks now and its still sore and the lump is still there. Does this sort of thing reverse on its own or will I need to use something to get rid of it(drugs) or surgery?


    If I jump up and down I feel discomfort

  5. #5
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Dr. Blau,

    is the all inclusive price still 6,600?

  6. #6
    #1 Gynecomastia Surgeon in the World.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    A few years ago I suffered a shoulder injury (right shoulder).
    Since then I have trouble squeezing my right pec and as a result the right pec is underdeveloped.
    Recently I also noticed that I developed a case of gyno on the right pec (I haven't been on anything since 2005, so it's not AAS related)

    I read on numerous occasions that you can't burn fat locally.
    The lack of contraction (mind muscle connection) and thus development of my right pec in my opinion caused fat deposits in my right pec and/or at least attributed to the development of my gyno.

    Would you say that there is a correlation between underdevelopment of a pec -> fat deposits -> developing gyno?

    What do you recommend? Surgery or supplementing with I-3-C, Calcium D Glucarate, Idolplex with DIM, testanex cream, grapeseed extract?
    It is not possible to know exactly what caused your Gynecomastia and I do not want to speculate .I am not exactly an expert as far as the different supplements and I have little idea about their benefits . If you suffer from this condition and it bothers you it is best to email us your chest photos and have a telephone consultation . You can call us at 914-428-4700.

  7. #7
    #1 Gynecomastia Surgeon in the World.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diggy View Post
    I ended up with gyno from 10 days of Cipro(antibiotic). Its been a few weeks now and its still sore and the lump is still there. Does this sort of thing reverse on its own or will I need to use something to get rid of it(drugs) or surgery?


    If I jump up and down I feel discomfort
    I ended up with gyno from 10 days of Cipro(antibiotic). Its been a few weeks now and its still sore and the lump is still there. Does this sort of thing reverse on its own or will I need to use something to get rid of it(drugs) or surgery?
    If I jump up and down I feel discomfort

    It is too early to know if the Gynecomastia is permanent or will reverse itself. Be patient and you can contact me in a few months. The discomfort may also subside.
    Dr Blau
    www.cosmetic-md.com
    www.gynecomastia-md.com
    www.gynecomastiausa.com
    www.breastimplantsny.com

    914-428-4700

  8. #8
    #1 Gynecomastia Surgeon in the World.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    Dr. Blau,

    is the all inclusive price still 6,600?
    The all inclusive price changed about two years ago to 7600.


    www.cosmetic-md.com
    www.gynecomastia-md.com
    www.gynecomastiausa.com
    www.breastimplantsny.com

    914-428-4700

  9. #9
    OLYMPIAN Diggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,048
    Rep Power
    970249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Blau View Post

    It is too early to know if the Gynecomastia is permanent or will reverse itself. Be patient and you can contact me in a few months. The discomfort may also subside.
    Dr Blau
    www.cosmetic-md.com
    www.gynecomastia-md.com
    www.gynecomastiausa.com
    www.breastimplantsny.com

    914-428-4700
    thanks doc

  10. #10
    GYM RAT
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    7332

    Default

    This is probably a stupid question but here goes anyway: Can eating dairy products/drinking alot of milk contribute to getting gyno?

  11. #11
    PENCILNECK Hulk Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Dr. Blau,

    How long do you have to be off AAS before you can have the procedure done?

  12. #12
    OLYMPIAN DECABEATZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    WESTCHESTER,NY
    Posts
    2,433
    Rep Power
    960349

    Default

    Dr blau is there any way this can be covered by insurance ? If it was infected maby could that get it covered i will try anything it doesnt matter to get it covered. Thanks

  13. #13
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Legend View Post
    Dr. Blau,

    How long do you have to be off AAS before you can have the procedure done?
    someone in another Dr. Blau thread had been off for 4 weeks, and was told that was adequate time.
    Quote Originally Posted by DECABEATZ View Post
    Dr blau is there any way this can be covered by insurance ? If it was infected maby could that get it covered i will try anything it doesnt matter to get it covered. Thanks
    purposely trying to get your gyno infected does not sound like a good idea to me. I'm pretty sure Dr. Blau said that HIS practice does not take insurance. Others might, but make sure it's not someone who is going to do a hack job.

    From looking at other surgeons work, I would ONLY see Blau.

  14. #14
    Board Certified Plastic Surgeon DrBlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    This is probably a stupid question but here goes anyway: Can eating dairy products/drinking alot of milk contribute to getting gyno?


    There is actually a study that shows that infants have a higher rate of gynecomastia that usually disappears by the end of the first year. Breast and bottle feedings are an important factor. There is also a long list of medications that can cause Gynecomastia in people that have a predisposition to this condition.

  15. #15
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    so does the all inclusive price include removal of the gland, and some liposuction if needed?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •