Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    does anyone dream crazy when theyre on?
    Very good one tammy!
    When I used to run my test too high, I had wet dreams of women. Never had dreams of eating my kidney for breakfast on tren though like a lot of people do...or something disturbing to that effect. lol

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

ewww! no dreams like that ..just weird and very VIVID.
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

This is a very important topic and I applaud Sister Steel for opening the dialogue.

I can understand the reluctance to share your stories, but conversations like these can help physique athletes to be more comfortable in own skin. Talking openly about things considered taboo can go a long way in breaking down social stigma.

Often, women may like the results they can see and the things they're able to accomplish from AAS use, but they can still be unhappy with 'what they've become'. How often do we hear the F-word - femininity - bandied about with respect to women who train and use?

I only wish to share one guy's perspective and do not want to offend anyone with my position. For my money, there's nothing more 'feminine' than a woman who defines her own femininity on her own terms. What makes you a woman is what makes you you. If running 6 miles a day and living as a vegan is what you're into, then that's the woman you are. If lifting progressively heavier weights and running test prop is what drives you, then that's the woman you are.

There are a lot of guys - and women - who are into the sides that some people complain about. Even though some large percentage of female AAS users might consider many sides undesirable, I can assure you that there are many people who are into the primal fur and/or the larger, more sensitive clit.

This might not be discussed very often in general conversation, but amongst people who are comfortable talking about sex, what's wrong with including some of the less 'mainstream' turn-ons?

No matter what any of us do in life, there are going to be people who will judge or condemn us. But at the same time, there will be people who will embrace and love us. And that love has to begin at home, with you.

Love yourself, ladies. As a fan of strong, confident women, I know I do.

Thumbs up

I couldn't agree more!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tre View Post
    This is a very important topic and I applaud Sister Steel for opening the dialogue.

I can understand the reluctance to share your stories, but conversations like these can help physique athletes to be more comfortable in own skin. Talking openly about things considered taboo can go a long way in breaking down social stigma.

Often, women may like the results they can see and the things they're able to accomplish from AAS use, but they can still be unhappy with 'what they've become'. How often do we hear the F-word - femininity - bandied about with respect to women who train and use?

I only wish to share one guy's perspective and do not want to offend anyone with my position. For my money, there's nothing more 'feminine' than a woman who defines her own femininity on her own terms. What makes you a woman is what makes you you. If running 6 miles a day and living as a vegan is what you're into, then that's the woman you are. If lifting progressively heavier weights and running test prop is what drives you, then that's the woman you are.

There are a lot of guys - and women - who are into the sides that some people complain about. Even though some large percentage of female AAS users might consider many sides undesirable, I can assure you that there are many people who are into the primal fur and/or the larger, more sensitive clit.

This might not be discussed very often in general conversation, but amongst people who are comfortable talking about sex, what's wrong with including some of the less 'mainstream' turn-ons?

No matter what any of us do in life, there are going to be people who will judge or condemn us. But at the same time, there will be people who will embrace and love us. And that love has to begin at home, with you.

I can attest to the fact that I have met many people who find some of the physiological changes I've undergone quite arousing.

I cannot speak for everyone, but I can tell you that my husband likes the subtle sultry raspiness of my voice and does not mind a slight squaring of the jaw. He thinks it enhances some women's facial features. Plus he helps me shave and we have some fun times in the bathroom with me covered in shaving cream. lol

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

what a great post tre, thank you. I must admit, there have been moments when i questioned being a bber. being called manly and all the BS that goes along with it, hurts. usually this is by people that dont know me, so really i dont care, but it does make you second guess yourself and your choices. idont care if your an adult or a kid on the play ground, being "picked" on messes with who you are.

when its all said and done..i like what i look like and have no regrets..other than i let those assholes get to me in the 1st place.
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

I love you ladies! This thread is so informative, enjoyable to read, and while not many are posting you can sure bet they are reading! I for one, read most of the threads in the womens forum.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    what a great post tre, thank you. I must admit, there have been moments when i questioned being a bber. being called manly and all the BS that goes along with it, hurts. usually this is by people that dont know me, so really i dont care, but it does make you second guess yourself and your choices. idont care if your an adult or a kid on the play ground, being "picked" on messes with who you are.

when its all said and done..i like what i look like and have no regrets..other than i let those assholes get to me in the 1st place.

Often you have to look at who is makeing the comments too... in the gym, a girl might think I'm "too big", but I guarantee you in the next 3 weeks (prepping for the USAs) I'll have all of them asking me how I "leaned out" and all the guys half my age will start asking me "how I train" or "what do you do for this muscle group".... just to talk to me. Weirdest experience ever... so its relative to who is asking and what their perception is at the time.

I also stopped worrying what people thought of me years ago when I was 'fat'... So fuck ' em. My mantra is "If you don't like it, don't fuckin' look at it."
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Digital Marketing Manager, Team GAT SallyAnne's Avatar

- Clitoral growth - which I am happy with, as is my fiance. I haven't experienced any vaginal dryness or weird smell. I do however have some fantastically strong body odor when on. lol I make sure I use deoderant.

- I have new hair growth on the back of my legs (hammies) that I never had.

- I also have the problem of not being able to hit high notes any longer. I sound like a 14 year old boy going through his vocal change when I try to sing. I still sound like a woman and not Barry White, so I feel OK about it. I use my mom as my voice gauge. She so far has told me I'm still normal. What's funny is her voice is deeper than mine.

- My eyebrow hairs have grown really long. lol I don't have bushy old man brows, but my eyebrows are a lot fuller and the hairs longer than they used to be. It requires more grooming on my part.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12