Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by <~~StrengthByGod~~> View Post
    HAHAHA AGREED! Stop sucking that glass dick, pal...Hardy? Best of all time?

Don't get me wrong, I love to see him Swanton and jump off ladders, but cmon....

WOOOOOOOO! Ric Flair!

Triple H is a wrestling Icon...Stone Cold was beloved by all WWF/WWE fans....Gotta nominate the taker just for reinventing himself as the American Badass then coming back all roided up as the DeadMan once again...

I say.....CODY RHODES FTW

no if you read it you would see i said underaker was best of all time followed by jeff hardy in 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by dublin-lifter View Post
    no if you read it you would see i said underaker was best of all time followed by jeff hardy in 2nd
    I know what you wrote, Dublin, I just would not include Jeff Hardy in the top ten bracket for nomination of best of all time.

But...to each his own

Jeff Hardy? lol...I dont watch wrestling anymore, but I know it couldnt be Jeff Hardy. Gangrel perhaps?

1. Stone Cold
    2. Undertaker
    3. Mick Foley

Banned

so come on if your going to criticse and start running your mouth whats wrong with the choices then
    Maybe you didnt notice the smiley I had after I said that.

But if you're going to go and get stupid with personal attacks and run YOUR mouth, let me say that your choices show a complete lack of personal history and narrow mindedness with wrestling. A complete beginner who doesnt know jack shit about what truly makes the sport.

Is that better?

Ninja ..can you believe this guy.

Tiene Hardy como el segundo mejor de toda la historia, todavia no me lo puedo creer.

hulk hogan is the best of all time.. and im a big stone cold fan as well

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Loco View Post
    Maybe you didnt notice the smiley I had after I said that.

But if you're going to go and get stupid with personal attacks and run YOUR mouth, let me say that your choices show a complete lack of personal history and narrow mindedness with wrestling. A complete beginner who doesnt know jack shit about what truly makes the sport.

Is that better?
    hold im makin personal attacks when your the one given me shit second all i dont see why askin you for a reason is a personal attack please explain this to me

ive been watchin wrestling since about 89 or 90 so ive been watch it a pretty long time since i was a wee nipper

now my personal reasons for jeff hardy are that he has changed wrestling since joing its constantly become more high flyin and excitin he never has a borin match and has been involved in some of the best matches maybe the high flyin thing isnt your scence i dont really care if it is or not but i like it and think makes things a bit more interestin

now hardy was my second my first was undertaker do i really have to explain myself on this one i understand jeff hardy being contraversiol but undertaker dosent need any explainin but if you do want one ill be more than happy to give you one

and while we are talking about personal attacks that was just a tiny bit of a peronal attack at me just a tiny bit do

Banned

Are you seriously this fucking dense??? I put a smiley after what I said and you have a meltdown saying Im running MY mouth?? That's a personal attack, you imbicile. Go re-read what you wrote to me. Again........I'll say it slower this time so that your english challenged ass can see it better. I....... put..... a ....... smiley..... after what I said.

English, motherfucker, do you speak it? It's not even my primary language and I speak it better than you.

So you've been watching wrestling for almost two decades.......and you STILL rate Undertaker and Jeff Hardy "the best". Hang on, let me go back and re-read this nonsense just to make sure I'm not the one that can't read........

No, yes, yes you did actually say that. Two fucking decades you've been watching wrestling. You see, "mate" I was hoping I read that incorrectly because that is like saying you've been reading books for two decades and you consider "Jack and The Beanstalk" a literary masterpiece........ Do us all a favor, "mate", learn what it is that you are trying to talk to educated folk about before opening your mouth again. I gave you plenty of solid reasoningm backed by fact, why my choice is Eddie. You've done nothing except whine like a little schoolgirl who cries, "Undertaker and Jeff Hardy are best because they just are!!!".

Shut

the fuck

up.

eh no i didnt say because they just are i gave reasons for jeff hardy if read my message again you will see this i didnt have a melt you did sayin i personaly attacked you for askin for your reasons against jeff hardy seeing as you seemed so strongly against him you gave them and thats fair enough now get over it mate

now undertaker has been and still is one of the most dominant forces in the wwe he has had some of best matches every hell in a cell especialy the one against mankind the buried alive matches the inferno matches the fact that he is still unbeaten at wrestlemania great story lines like the ministry of darkness his wife sara been stalked by ddp his fights against kane the fact that even after 20 years his entrance is still as chilling as the first time you saw it

now is that good enough for you im not going through my jeff hardy ones again ive already wrote them you just didnt bother read them or you would have realised i gave more then cause they are now just fuckin leave at that ive got my 2 cents and so have you

now my personal reasons for jeff hardy are that he has changed wrestling since joing its constantly become more high flyin and excitin he never has a borin match and has been involved in some of the best matches maybe the high flyin thing isnt your scence i dont really care if it is or not but i like it and think makes things a bit more interestin

now hardy was my second my first was undertaker do i really have to explain myself on this one i understand jeff hardy being contraversiol but undertaker dosent need any explainin but if you do want one ill be more than happy to give you one
    Well there is a proper explaination of your reasoning. I would agree with you for the most part....Jeff Hardy does things others don't. Besides Kurt Angle and Shane McMahon, you really don't see many men backflipping off of cages and camera scaffolding...he is a great stuntman...I remember a couple mania's ago when he put Edge through a steel ladder from a 20 foot ladder...I was wincing in pain...plus this past Wrestlemania, him and his brother Matt set it off with a hardcore match to remember.

But....let's look at what he has done....up to his recent brief heavyweight reign....he was a tag team wrestler. He has NO physique at all. Not only does it look like he has never touched a hormone, he doesn't even look like he gets to the gym regularly. For people like Orton and Batista to keep themselves in World Class shape...that is something champions are made of.

Secondly...he comes out with that croch thrusting motion and autism-like hand gestures....what the hell is he doing? That would have been cool if I was about 6...dressed up in facepaint that will smear all over his opponents and the ring during the match...I remember when he was in TNA, he turned Jeff Jarred's hair completely pink with that damn arm paint, which the WWE does not allow him to wear.

I would rather see the powerhouses delivering the big hits, like a vicious spear from Batista or the playmaker from MVP....goodnight.

Chris Benoit (Don't give a damn about his tragic meltdown, he was a wrestlers wrestler)
    Mick Foley
    Rey Mysterio
    Dusty Rhodes
    Brett Hart (and Owen)

NOVICE

If we want to talk about the athletic aspect of this so called sport I will say undertaker. Even at his biggest he can walk a rope and balance like none other his size. Jeff Hardy has mad skills off the top ropes. As for the insanity aspect of this so called sport I will have to go with Mick Foley on this. As for sex appeal since I am a woman and all and love muscle. I will go with Batista. Yummy. No if you want to talk the best overall in this entertainment aspect of the sport I will have to go with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. The biggest idiot of all within this industry is Hulk Hogan, can't stand his smugness nor his fakeness.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMrs View Post
    If we want to talk about the athletic aspect of this so called sport I will say undertaker. Even at his biggest he can walk a rope and balance like none other his size. Jeff Hardy has mad skills off the top ropes. As for the insanity aspect of this so called sport I will have to go with Mick Foley on this. As for sex appeal since I am a woman and all and love muscle. I will go with Batista. Yummy. No if you want to talk the best overall in this entertainment aspect of the sport I will have to go with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. The biggest idiot of all within this industry is Hulk Hogan, can't stand his smugness nor his fakeness.

yea i have to say hogan annoys me alot as well

Quote Originally Posted by <~~StrengthByGod~~> View Post
    Well there is a proper explaination of your reasoning. I would agree with you for the most part....Jeff Hardy does things others don't. Besides Kurt Angle and Shane McMahon, you really don't see many men backflipping off of cages and camera scaffolding...he is a great stuntman...I remember a couple mania's ago when he put Edge through a steel ladder from a 20 foot ladder...I was wincing in pain...plus this past Wrestlemania, him and his brother Matt set it off with a hardcore match to remember.

But....let's look at what he has done....up to his recent brief heavyweight reign....he was a tag team wrestler. He has NO physique at all. Not only does it look like he has never touched a hormone, he doesn't even look like he gets to the gym regularly. For people like Orton and Batista to keep themselves in World Class shape...that is something champions are made of.

Secondly...he comes out with that croch thrusting motion and autism-like hand gestures....what the hell is he doing? That would have been cool if I was about 6...dressed up in facepaint that will smear all over his opponents and the ring during the match...I remember when he was in TNA, he turned Jeff Jarred's hair completely pink with that damn arm paint, which the WWE does not allow him to wear.

I would rather see the powerhouses delivering the big hits, like a vicious spear from Batista or the playmaker from MVP....goodnight.
    lol good point the face paint is a bit much still think he is one of the top entertainers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast