Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Experiences with EQ

If you have used EQ please share your experiences e.g dosage, cycle length, results/sides

Love EQ. On top on my list of favorites. Nice slow gains at doses as low as 100mg/week. Never ran it over 150mg/week. Too high for me. Gave me terrible back acne at that dose along with an uncontrollable hunger. Great for tendons and recovery and works wonders for cardio. Its a staple for me in all my cycles and I use it to bridge often. Considering the long ester, I would run EQ for a good 16 weeks for optimal results.

sorry didnt see this was in the fem section, my ex would take 50mg of eq a week and had great results, leaned her out and increased her libido, both good!!

I think Leigh was looking for experiences from women. You're in the fem chem section.

Quote Originally Posted by newgoal300 View Post
    great for me at 400-600mg a wk, nice lean gains, vascularity everywhere, hungry all the time, only sides is high rbc that freaks my dr out

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

do you think it causes water retention?

PENCILNECK

Been running EQ for 6 weeks 2 more to go started at 50 a week now up to 75 I love it no water retention. I lost 7lbs of fat and gained 8 lbs of muscle my BF was 24.7% when I started and now down to 18% live the changes it made to my body!!!!

Been running 100mg/week of EQ for 8 weeks. Like SS stated it had great slow gains and loved the strength I got from it. I didn't have a hunger issue on it, WISH I WOULD HAVE!!!

Only side was abnormally greasy hair and skin.

PENCILNECK

I've run it at 100mg wk stacked w/cyp 150mg wk. Appetite was off the hook, so I find it useful when bulking. Had phenomenal mass gains and kept 90% of strength gains. Cardio endurance was off the hook. Don't know if acne was due to cyp or EQ. Have never run it alone. I ran it for 16wks. One of my favs.... Also helped my tendonitis pain...

The average female (who wants to keep her femininity) would probably be fine with 50mg/wk. It can lower the voice and cause other sides at higher doses.

Wow! I have always heard that EQ is not safe for women! Sounds like the only negatives are hunger and greasy skin/hair!

Hello Ladies,

I had my girlfriend on 50 mg of Boldenon a week.
    It works great, however I have the following question.
    She uses the Nuvaring from organon, as birthcontrol.
    It contains Progesterone and Oestrogen as well.

How does Boldenon interfere with this birthcontrol.
    I simply cannot find a clear answer anywhere.
    Appreciate any answer,

Regards,

Romero

Quote Originally Posted by lico80 View Post
    Hello Ladies,

I had my girlfriend on 50 mg of Boldenon a week.
    It works great, however I have the following question.
    She uses the Nuvaring from organon, as birthcontrol.
    It contains Progesterone and Oestrogen as well.

How does Boldenon interfere with this birthcontrol.
    I simply cannot find a clear answer anywhere.
    Appreciate any answer,

Regards,

Romero
    AAS doesn't really "interfere" w/ birth control. Rather it just seems like you've got a bunch of different external forces manipulating hormone levels. Nuvaring has very low hormone doses so generally speaking the impact of it, according to, at least my ob/gyn, was that it shouldn't affect weight gain or anything.

AAS in general will induce amenorrhea, and then you have the various impacts of a big proportionate jump in test levels.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    AAS doesn't really "interfere" w/ birth control. Rather it just seems like you've got a bunch of different external forces manipulating hormone levels. Nuvaring has very low hormone doses so generally speaking the impact of it, according to, at least my ob/gyn, was that it shouldn't affect weight gain or anything.

AAS in general will induce amenorrhea, and then you have the various impacts of a big proportionate jump in test levels.
    Thank you for answering my question Sassy69.
    My concern was boldenon interfering with the birthcontrol as I already have 1 beautifull little girl...
    I do not wanna have more kids! LOL!

Thanx again,

Romero

Quote Originally Posted by lico80 View Post
    Thank you for answering my question Sassy69.
    My concern was boldenon interfering with the birthcontrol as I already have 1 beautifull little girl...
    I do not wanna have more kids! LOL!

Thanx again,

Romero

EQ would be no different than any other AAS in terms of its impact on B/C. Competitors especially may explore other non-hormonal routes to birth control to avoid having conflicting effects (estrogenic water retention, fat depositing + testosterone promotion of lean muscle mass) occurring at the same time. But in terms of actually negating the effects of birth control, I have not seen that stated explicitly anywhere. Caveat that I'm not a doc, AAS tends to induce amenorrhea (interrupts flow), but doesn't necessarily inhibit ovulation. So pregnancy is still a risk. Therefore using b/c, despite its promotion / regulation of estrogenic effects, should still work.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

GYM RAT

I recently switched from oral var to 1/2cc injectable EQ once a week and love the results....hunger is a huge side but my body is making steady gains and I love the fact that I am only using a small amount once a week as opposed to every day on other orals.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx View Post
    I recently switched from oral var to 1/2cc injectable EQ once a week and love the results....hunger is a huge side but my body is making steady gains and I love the fact that I am only using a small amount once a week as opposed to every day on other orals.....

So your stuff is 100 mg / ml?
    ~Jack Lalanne

GYM RAT

I'm doing 100mg a week...it's a lot more than the orals but what I meant was I liked the fact that I do a shot a week and forget about it as opposed to orals every day and splits everyday....you know what I mean....
    I am going to try to switch it to 1/2 cc every 10 days cuz my body is responding really quick and it may be too high a dose to go every 7 days........
    trial and error....
    much cleaner though than the orals and no sides...love it...

My joints are much stronger I do notice....I pushed 3 plates (each side) on the leg press without any knee issues.......

So your stuff is 200 mg/ml.. Why don't you just drop the dose at 7 days instead of making the injection period longer?
    ~Jack Lalanne

GYM RAT

No, I'm totaling 100 mg a week...I am gonna try one of two options, either go every 10 days 1/2 cc or every 7 days 1/4 a cc.....

EQ and Liquid Winni are the only things I'm gonna cycle for my show.......I may use a little ester blockers 2 wks out, but the EQ is really working wonders for me......

I have also been squating 45's below parallel (ATF)....with zero knee and ankle issues.....

It's a trial and error thing to see what works best......so I'll try the 10 days 1/2 cc then maybe the 7 days 1/4 cc......

everyone is different you just gotta see what works for you....

Species Marketing Director The Big Sexy's Avatar

No, I'm totaling 100 mg a week...I am gonna try one of two options, either go every 10 days 1/2 cc or every 7 days 1/4 a cc.....

EQ and Liquid Winni are the only things I'm gonna cycle for my show.......I may use a little ester blockers 2 wks out, but the EQ is really working wonders for me......

I have also been squating 45's below parallel (ATF)....with zero knee and ankle issues.....

It's a trial and error thing to see what works best......so I'll try the 10 days 1/2 cc then maybe the 7 days 1/4 cc......

Girl - not that I'm coming down on you at all... but why have you chosen to use AAS? Just curious - especially for figure, with the new criteria being softer, less muscular look?
    "You know you've made it when Getbig has a thread about you..." Dave Palumbo (TBS Thread 11/11/09)

Quote Originally Posted by Supertrap2 View Post
    Bottom line is a million people can wear the same shirt but when TBS puts it on it just becomes SEXY!

GYM RAT

I didn't have the muscle maturity when I was natural....I view AAS as a tool to aid in achieving a goal (in my case, improving my physique).....along with diet, exercise, training etc etc....it's a tool to aid.....that's all....I do not believe that it is all about the gear I do believe that gear can help with everything else and with proper coaching which is what I have.....

It's the same reason many use gear....just a tool....to improve our physiques...

Well, be careful ... it is a tool - but you can hammer your own thumb pretty easy if you aren't cautious.
    "You know you've made it when Getbig has a thread about you..." Dave Palumbo (TBS Thread 11/11/09)

Bottom line is a million people can wear the same shirt but when TBS puts it on it just becomes SEXY!

I'm also not trying to beat a dead horse but I want to make sure you're understanding your dosages.

1/2 cc = 1/2 a 1 cc pin - that only tells you how much whatever you have in your pin, but the dose depends on the concentration of your compound.

So if you're using 1/2 cc per week = 100 mg per week - if 1cc = 1 ml, then you're using 200 mg/ml concentration.

And to clarify whatever "ester blockers" you plan to use - since neither EQ nor winstrol aromatize, you don't need to be using arimidex or other aromatase inhibitors, as no aromatization is occuring. And frankly the winny may be fun enough on drying out your joints on its own.

And fwiw I think its overkill for a figure competition. You don't have muscle maturity because you haven't been lifting long enough to establish it.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Penman View Post
    If you have used EQ please share your experiences e.g dosage, cycle length, results/sides
    My bbb wife has taken EQ up to100mg a week and to be honest i find her to get better results from 50mg e3d frrom primo and 10mg var split day.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Sexy View Post
    Girl - not that I'm coming down on you at all... but why have you chosen to use AAS? Just curious - especially for figure, with the new criteria being softer, less muscular look?
    agree figure girls should stick w/ var and gh,clen ,t3 the softer look is all what it's about!

GYM RAT

I'm just improving my physique like everyone else....

GYM RAT

I'm also not trying to beat a dead horse but I want to make sure you're understanding your dosages.

1/2 cc = 1/2 a 1 cc pin - that only tells you how much whatever you have in your pin, but the dose depends on the concentration of your compound.

So if you're using 1/2 cc per week = 100 mg per week - if 1cc = 1 ml, then you're using 200 mg/ml concentration.

And to clarify whatever "ester blockers" you plan to use - since neither EQ nor winstrol aromatize, you don't need to be using arimidex or other aromatase inhibitors, as no aromatization is occuring. And frankly the winny may be fun enough on drying out your joints on its own.

And fwiw I think its overkill for a figure competition. You don't have muscle maturity because you haven't been lifting long enough to establish it.
    200 mg every two weeks.....that's right.....
    1cc = 200 mg.....
    .5cc = 100mg....

so basically every week .5 ccs......that's correct...100 mgs per week...

GYM RAT

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    My bbb wife has taken EQ up to100mg a week and to be honest i find her to get better results from 50mg e3d frrom primo and 10mg var split day.
    everybody's body is different....I've done the var splits and winni splits orals.....bad results.....

I really like the oil EQ.

GYM RAT

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Sexy View Post
    Well, be careful ... it is a tool - but you can hammer your own thumb pretty easy if you aren't cautious.

I trust my boy.....He knows his shit....

Keep in mind I'm an ectomorph I can only get so big....and so masculine looking no matter what I do...you all should know this.....does the rule only apply to men.....

EQ almost always comes in 300 mg per ml so if your doin 1.2 ccc your doing 150mg,and why again???

Keep in mind I'm an ectomorph I can only get so big....and so masculine looking no matter what I do...you all should know this.....does the rule only apply to men.....
    ya have seen alot of hot girls/now guys who trusted there man.......EQ is very slow to act and what your seeing now and 12 weeks into it may be a world of difference......like said above EQ is a FBB drug and if thats your avatar i wouldnt mess w/ EQ no matter what "the man" says.This comes from the husband of a 15 year FBB(national/masters level) trust me.I have made mistakes and i'm her 'man"

ya have seen alot of hot girls/now guys who trusted there man.......EQ is very slow to act and what your seeing now and 12 weeks into it may be a world of difference......like said above EQ is a FBB drug and if thats your avatar i wouldnt mess w/ EQ no matter what "the man" says.This comes from the husband of a 15 year FBB(national/masters level) trust me.I have made mistakes and i'm her 'man"
    ^^^ This.

GYM RAT

EQ almost always comes in 300 mg per ml so if your doin 1.2 ccc your doing 150mg,and why again???
    I'm doing half a cc, not 1.2....it's 100 mg a week. And keep in mind that the topic of this forum is experiences with females and gear and to discuss their experiences....
    I love EQ as opposed to others and don't appreciate getting hounded cuz I'm simply posting in a forum about my experience.....

My coach has used EQ on several figure competitors that were ectomorphs and these girls came out looking great and had no issues....My coach has been doing this for a long time and yes I trust it....EQ is also very controllable....

Everyone is different so please stop assuming I'm gonna be like your gf or mother, or cousin or best friend cuz I know people that it has worked for...
    I also know girls that have had bad experiences and sides from winni and var......So everyone is different......
    Last edited by Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx; 03-18-2010 at 01:38 PM. Reason: more to say

I'm doing half a cc, not 1.2....it's 100 mg a week. And keep in mind that the topic of this forum is experiences with females and gear and to discuss their experiences....
    I love EQ as opposed to others and don't appreciate getting hounded cuz I'm simply posting in a forum about my experience.....

My coach has used EQ on several figure competitors that were ectomorphs and these girls came out looking great and had no issues....My coach has been doing this for a long time and yes I trust it....EQ is also very controllable....

Everyone is different so please stop assuming I'm gonna be like your gf or mother, or cousin or best friend cuz I know people that it has worked for...
    I also know girls that have had bad experiences and sides from winni and var......So everyone is different......
    let me back up ...i'm just looking at it from a personal experience side...i mean no disrepect or to hound you,you can make any choice that you want to...i have just seen the effects of EQ in several women and w/ it's late release alot of girls dont know anything is wrong tell it's to late....i think your really a great looking gal and as a prep guy i just wouldn't advise EQ for a figure girl in thisday and age of the softer look...best of luck to you and i'm sorry if i offended you.I hope it all works well for you!!

not to beat a dead horse but i miss typed that post a 1/2 cc of EQ is 150mg,EQ comes 300mg per cc,have never seen it in any other dose!

not to beat a dead horse but i miss typed that post a 1/2 cc of EQ is 150mg,EQ comes 300mg per cc,have never seen it in any other dose!

But because it does come in other concentrations, its important to know what the concentration is that you're using - thus my question about 200 mg/ml or something else. Or suprise, you're getting 2-3 x what you thought.
    ~Jack Lalanne

But because it does come in other concentrations, its important to know what the concentration is that you're using - thus my question about 200 mg/ml or something else. Or suprise, you're getting 2-3 x what you thought.
    every EQ i have ever seen from fort dodge to UG has been 300mg per cc so i havnt seen it all but never seen 200 in EQ!

GYM RAT

I have a script from a doctor that orders through an american lab......it's 100 mgs. per half and 200 for whole trust me......

every EQ i have ever seen from fort dodge to UG has been 300mg per cc so i havnt seen it all but never seen 200 in EQ!
    Actually the 300mg/ml is rare.... I have seen Mexican EQ dosed this way, but the majority I have seen in my 17yrs exp has been 200 mg/ml.

Mel, I agree that because of your frame you can only carry so much muscle, but I also know for a FACT that you can get very masculine neverless from the side effects of high dose concoctions such as this.

100mg is a pretty generous doseage of EQ a week for a woman. If Debbie were to take EQ, I wouldnt let her take that much to be honest with you.

I think it's cool that you have the enthusiasm that you do with this, but don't get too carried away with the supps.. Right now you are in a phase where you are trying to enhance your physique which is cool, but don't take the risk of having the irreversible side effects when you quit..

Because they are cumulative & will sneak up on you before you know it.
    Trust me.

National Champ Bodybuilder & National Champ Powerlifter fitbody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saiyajinali View Post
    Mel, I agree that because of your frame you can only carry so much muscle, but I also know for a FACT that you can get very masculine neverless from the side effects of high dose concoctions such as this.

100mg is a pretty generous doseage of EQ a week for a woman. If Debbie were to take EQ, I wouldnt let her take that much to be honest with you.

I think it's cool that you have the enthusiasm that you do with this, but don't get too carried away with the supps.. Right now you are in a phase where you are trying to enhance your physique which is cool, but don't take the risk of having the irreversible side effects when you quit..

Because they are cumulative & will sneak up on you before you know it.
    Trust me
    i 2nd this speaking from experience
    unless you really don't give a shit
    but let me tell you you may not now but you will later
    and then it's tooooooooooooooo late

Actually the 300mg/ml is rare.... I have seen Mexican EQ dosed this way, but the majority I have seen in my 17yrs exp has been 200 mg/ml.
    they stuff i've been gettin is 200mg/ml i'm up here in the great white north

To clarify EQ, Boldenone, is explicitly a vet-grade steroid - not human grade.
    ~Jack Lalanne

when i made my comeback to competition after 9 yrs off back in 2008 for the Provincial Champs
    i started 50mg every 5 days with 20 mg anavar / day
    till 4 wks out then switched to tren 25mg every 3 days

i really like my results that yr full & hard
    btw i won heavy, masters & overall that year

I have a script from a doctor that orders through an american lab......it's 100 mgs. per half and 200 for whole trust me......
    To clarify EQ, Boldenone, is explicitly a vet-grade steroid - not human grade.

LOL .. I try to post context for anyone reading this - EQ, most commonly Boldenone Undecylenate, is, at least in the US, strictly a Vet-grade compound. It is not approved for human use, and thus will not be prescribed by any doctor for human use. That is not to say that one might choose to experiment w/ one's race horse, for example, for which one's veterinarian may have prescribed some Equipoise.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast