Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    GYM RAT

I have a doctor that gets it for me.....yes he is an MD

National Champ Bodybuilder & National Champ Powerlifter fitbody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx View Post
    I have a doctor that gets it for me.....yes he is an MD
    is he a HORSE DOCTOR btw ????

here's a picture of myself & quarter horse at the open to the world barrel race in Texas
    i gave a bottle of EQ to this horse
    when i bought him was on his death bed from starvation
    what that EQ did to that horse was fuckin miraculous
    and made me realize what steriods did
    shortly after that i started taking them
    Attached Images Attached Images

GYM RAT

I don't know how he gets what he gets, I don't ask any questions I just order and done.....
    I know he's an md cuz i met him through a friend of mine that has a script for C & P and GH through him.....so he's a doctor...

Quote Originally Posted by fitbody View Post
    here's a picture of myself & quarter horse at the open to the world barrel race in Texas

BTW this is pretty freekin cool! I got my mom to put me in riding lessons when I was a kid but I couldn't handle the dust & hay in terms of allergies.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by saiyajinali View Post
    Actually the 300mg/ml is rare.... I have seen Mexican EQ dosed this way, but the majority I have seen in my 17yrs exp has been 200 mg/ml.
    must be the part of the country i live in cause i've taken EQ on and off for 10= years and it's always been 300mg.......but i'm not far from MEX!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

I don't know how he gets what he gets, I don't ask any questions I just order and done.....
    I know he's an md cuz i met him through a friend of mine that has a script for C & P and GH through him.....so he's a doctor...
    he must be or know a VET cause no MD is gonna get EQ.In tTexas you can buy EQ,Winnie at feeed stores w/ a VET script!!

GYM RAT

I never ask questions....he probably knows a vet cuz like I said my friend gets his script for c & P and gh from him...sometimes a50s...

RX MEMBER

Mel no offense, but you sound very niave..

there is no such thing as human grade EQ...

people take steriods to enhance there physique, BEYOND there physical limitations..

IMO.. you shouldnt have to take AAS to put on enough muscle to compete in figure.. you just need more time in the gym and at the kitchen..

^^ Just to clarify, I think an interestingly unique situation has been found involving a retired MD who happens to be familiar w/ the extra-medically approved range of chemicals used by certain of the fitness-oriented populous, and has access to them. I don't think there's literally a prescription given by a licensed physician for any AMA / FDA approved chemicals for any medical condition.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

I never ask questions....he probably knows a vet cuz like I said my friend gets his script for c & P and gh from him...sometimes a50s...

not giving a critique on anything you've said in terms of taking but I think the bolded could one day bite you in that hot ass of your's....just sayin....

Banned

EQ is a vet steroid meant for horses. You can't get it from a regular doctor. That said, I've been on it for over a month, dose up to 150, and I'm having zero sides, nada. Just lots of strength and some nice gains. Appetite is up but I take either clen or ECA and that works well for controlling appetite or even just caffeine. It's a good drug for cutting or bulking, either one. No water retention. At least for me. Well, a little in my hands. But otherwise, nada. I use proactiv whenever I'm on a cycle and they have new body washes and body lotions for acne that work great. But I also do my own professional peels and dermabrasion so I'm kinda extreme about keeping my skin perfect.

Banned

Oh, and it's VERY unethical for a veterinarian to prescribe drugs for humans. VERY. I'm studying to be a vet tech. If there's vets out there giving out meds that's not cool.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fitbody View Post
    He's gorgeous. We used to have two retired race horses when I was growing up.

GYM RAT

Quote Originally Posted by hulk7280 View Post
    Mel no offense, but you sound very niave..

there is no such thing as human grade EQ...

people take steriods to enhance there physique, BEYOND there physical limitations..

IMO.. you shouldnt have to take AAS to put on enough muscle to compete in figure.. you just need more time in the gym and at the kitchen..
    Never said there was human grade.....

GYM RAT

For the records I have never stated that it is human grade....I simply mentioned that a friend of mine has scripts from a doc for other things and our doc adds that in as well....sorry for the confusion......

Like Training and eating the supps are a tool as well in the end result to better my physique....I don't have to justify anything to anyone....

So I am done with this convo....

Quote Originally Posted by corrie79 View Post
    EQ is a vet steroid meant for horses. You can't get it from a regular doctor. That said, I've been on it for over a month, dose up to 150, and I'm having zero sides, nada. Just lots of strength and some nice gains. Appetite is up but I take either clen or ECA and that works well for controlling appetite or even just caffeine. It's a good drug for cutting or bulking, either one. No water retention. At least for me. Well, a little in my hands. But otherwise, nada. I use proactiv whenever I'm on a cycle and they have new body washes and body lotions for acne that work great. But I also do my own professional peels and dermabrasion so I'm kinda extreme about keeping my skin perfect.
    is this your 1st EQ run?If so then your making my point fron earlier,most women dont start to seee the side/bad of EQ tell late in a cycle 8-12 weeks.Main side is hair growth/facial/back and some voice change which is permanent.I aalso happen to be a ex horse trader(sorry were not all scumbags) but if you ever noticed when you give a horse EQ there tail and mane hair grow more rapidly,might want to think about that!

Banned

I'm pissed there's a DVM out there giving out EQ or other drugs for physique enhancement. Most of the vets I know went to Cornell and wouldn't do that in a million years.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    is this your 1st EQ run?If so then your making my point fron earlier,most women dont start to seee the side/bad of EQ tell late in a cycle 8-12 weeks.Main side is hair growth/facial/back and some voice change which is permanent.I aalso happen to be a ex horse trader(sorry were not all scumbags) but if you ever noticed when you give a horse EQ there tail and mane hair grow more rapidly,might want to think about that!
    You traded horses? I'm aware of what the sides may be. I've done gear for 3 years, including test. I'm not a newbie. On all gear except test I've never had sides. Who knows with this one, it's always a crap shoot. We all know that, or should know that. My oldest and dearest friend is a PhD in chemistry. We've discussed AAS and peptides.
    And hey, hair growth? That's what laser hair removal is for. There's a clinic for that right down the road from me. I get funded for these types of procedures. I plan on going at the end of this cycle anyways for legs and bikini area just for general purposes. It's like Lasik. Never having to shave again? Never having to wear glasses/contacts again? Science is a wonderful thing.
    I used to be an opera singer. I am very familiar with the anatomy of the vocal chords and what aas does to them. I've had a slight drop from the test I did a few years ago, but I'm able to still do some vocal exercises that help with that. It's mainly stretching them with these exercises that helps with the raspy aspect. They are like rubber bands.

Banned

Weirdest thing ever, but aside from test, var gave me the worst sides out of anything. And did nothing for my physique. In fact my sides from var were worse than test. Var gave me the most hair growth, voice drop, and HORRIBLE skin.

Banned

You traded horses? I'm aware of what the sides may be. I've done gear for 3 years, including test. I'm not a newbie. On all gear except test I've never had sides. Who knows with this one, it's always a crap shoot. We all know that, or should know that. My oldest and dearest friend is a PhD in chemistry. We've discussed AAS and peptides.
    And hey, hair growth? That's what laser hair removal is for. There's a clinic for that right down the road from me. I get funded for these types of procedures. I plan on going at the end of this cycle anyways for legs and bikini area just for general purposes. It's like Lasik. Never having to shave again? Never having to wear glasses/contacts again? Science is a wonderful thing.
    I used to be an opera singer. I am very familiar with the anatomy of the vocal chords and what aas does to them. I've had a slight drop from the test I did a few years ago, but I'm able to still do some vocal exercises that help with that. It's mainly stretching them with these exercises that helps with the raspy aspect. They are like rubber bands.
    Oh and I know for laser it will take a few sessions. But this clinic is one of the best, recommended by my plastic surgeon. Who went to Haiti to help! Props to Dr. Ralph Pennino!

Banned

you men who compete should check out the new laser hair removal so you're not constantly waxing for shows. Waxing is harsh, I always get ingrown hairs from waxing.

Banned

For the records I have never stated that it is human grade....I simply mentioned that a friend of mine has scripts from a doc for other things and our doc adds that in as well....sorry for the confusion......

Like Training and eating the supps are a tool as well in the end result to better my physique....I don't have to justify anything to anyone....

So I am done with this convo....
    Hey Barbie, nice boobs. Surgeon did a good job. You're brave for getting them done. Sometimes it's a crap shoot with boob jobs. I'm debating whether when I'm lean again if I'd get implants, small ones.

you men who compete should check out the new laser hair removal so you're not constantly waxing for shows. Waxing is harsh, I always get ingrown hairs from waxing.
    No waxing,i just shave and exfoleate(did i spell that right) but i'm not very hairy,lucky!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    No waxing,i just shave and exfoleate(did i spell that right) but i'm not very hairy,lucky!
    oh exfoliating is GREAT for the skin, it really helps with anti-aging. Exfoliate your face too. Get a good skin regimen over at skinstore.com they have some great facial and body exfoliators.

Guys can we please stay on topic here? Thx

On another note, just to remind people - EQ taks about 5 weeks to be "saturated" in your system & start "showing" itself. When we talk about sides, there are two kinds. The kind you are ok to tolerate, and those you aren't. There are always sides, and also there is no gurantee what YOUR sides experience will be until you complete your cycle, and well after that. There is no doctor who can guarantee results, particularly in the case of EQ as it is not an approved-for-human-use chemical. At the end of the day, you're self-medicating w/ horse steroids. No way around that. Just like w/ any other chemical, its a calculated crap shoot.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    Guys can we please stay on topic here? Thx

On another note, just to remind people - EQ taks about 5 weeks to be "saturated" in your system & start "showing" itself. When we talk about sides, there are two kinds. The kind you are ok to tolerate, and those you aren't. There are always sides, and also there is no gurantee what YOUR sides experience will be until you complete your cycle, and well after that. There is no doctor who can guarantee results, particularly in the case of EQ as it is not an approved-for-human-use chemical. At the end of the day, you're self-medicating w/ horse steroids. No way around that. Just like w/ any other chemical, its a calculated crap shoot.
    You are absolutely right Sassy, it is a crap shoot. FOR SURE! It's amazing how different everyone is and how they respond. You can do your homework but when it comes to taking the compound there's no psychic who can tell you what's going to happen until it well, actually happens.
    Sorry, I get excited about skin care and love helping men get good skin lol.
    Now let's all say "Neiiiiiggggghhhhhhh" and stamp our hooves.

Banned

Oh and for real, if anyone wants some vocal exercises/tips to help with the rasp you may get on cycle, I'm willing to give advice. You'll need an anatomy pic of the skull and all the sinuses in it though for me to help you.

GYM RAT

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6572567...19607/sizes/o/

He who trims himself to suite everyone will only whittle themselves away.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6572567...19607/sizes/o/

He who trims himself to suite everyone will only whittle themselves away.....

The page is "private".
    ~Jack Lalanne

GYM RAT

The page is "private".
    Sorry let me try this again......
    He who trims himself to suite everyone will only whittle themselves away....
    9016_1181552457521_1189483848_30735372_3576281_n.jpg

Mel- I assume you are saying to each their own and you have to be true to you. I agree that it is your journey.

You must also expect others to be concerned when they see you choose a path with known negative affects. A person cannot call themself a friend if they are not willing to be honest with people when we see them heading for danger.

Birmingham , alabama with my wonderful hubby aka saiyajinali

Mel no one here is judging you for wanting to be your best. We are all on the same journey. What would you do if you knew something that could possibly help someone else , would you with hold sharing it with them? I think you are taking everyone wrong here and Im not sure why.If alot of people were trying to tell me something , I would be open to them. Its obvious everyone here cares.

GYM RAT

I understand you guys care but you act as if I'm shooting up every other day....I use a small amount every 7-10 days.....and like I said, I know a lot of girls that had no bad sides from using EQ for their shows........everyone is different.....

I am going from .5 ccs per 7-10 days down to a quarter every 7-10 days....that's like 50 mgs.....it's barely anything....

I understand you guys care but geesh, i'm not shooting up every other day.......

i love when i hear i take steriods and i get no sides
    you must be injecting oil then

Species Marketing Director The Big Sexy's Avatar

I understand you guys care but you act as if I'm shooting up every other day....I use a small amount every 7-10 days.....and like I said, I know a lot of girls that had no bad sides from using EQ for their shows........everyone is different.....

I am going from .5 ccs per 7-10 days down to a quarter every 7-10 days....that's like 50 mgs.....it's barely anything....

I understand you guys care but geesh, i'm not shooting up every other day.......
    Well, I guess the question should have been asked to you from the get go. What sides to you consider bad sides? I think sassy said it - side effects aren't bad if you can deal with them and don't mind.
    "You know you've made it when Getbig has a thread about you..." Dave Palumbo (TBS Thread 11/11/09)

Quote Originally Posted by Supertrap2 View Post
    Bottom line is a million people can wear the same shirt but when TBS puts it on it just becomes SEXY!

GYM RAT

That's true Big Sexy......I have an increased libido, love it, increased app, but I can handle it......I have always had to wax my face cuz I am half italian...so hair has always been an issue since I was young. I have always had a deeper voice and my voice hasn't gotten any deeper and I can still sing.......I have no water retention and my joints feel great......I can squat below parallel 45s and do 30 reps of leg presses with 3 plates.....lifting heavier than ever before and no joint issues....
    I've gotten a couple headaches but who knows what that is associated with...

Headaches are most likely blood pressure related as you create more RBC on EQ.

Mel - ask your trainer about red yeast rice & niacin to help w/ blood pressure & cholesterol.
    ~Jack Lalanne

GYM RAT

it's funny cuz I usually have low blood pressure as a natty and when using gear my blood pressure goes up to normal......wtf? I test it quite frequently and it's never been high, but who knows how high it gets during my heavy lifting workouts......

Cool thanks Sassy, I'll find out about that.......

GYM RAT

Mel - ask your trainer about red yeast rice & niacin to help w/ blood pressure & cholesterol.
    this may sound really dumb but do they have a niacin supp?

this may sound really dumb but do they have a niacin supp?
    YOu can usually very easily find it at any supp store & most drug store / grocery stores w/ a health food section. I'm not sure the quality of the cheapy ones but it is pretty cheap. YOu can get "flushing" and "non flushing". The "flushing" kinda will wash over you and will flush you red (vasodilator big time) after about 20 min of taking it, and then it goes away. The non-flushing doesn't do that, but I'm not completely clear on efficacy comparison between the two - "flushing" works, "non-flushing", either works or to a lesser degree (from what I've found so far).
    ~Jack Lalanne

That's true Big Sexy......I have an increased libido, love it, increased app, but I can handle it......I have always had to wax my face cuz I am half italian...so hair has always been an issue since I was young. I have always had a deeper voice and my voice hasn't gotten any deeper and I can still sing.......I have no water retention and my joints feel great......I can squat below parallel 45s and do 30 reps of leg presses with 3 plates.....lifting heavier than ever before and no joint issues....
    I've gotten a couple headaches but who knows what that is associated with...
    you can go to your doc and let him/her know you get exercise induced headaches and they will normally prescribe a BP med cozar(non-diuretic) to take only when you train!

GYM RAT

they don't come on when I train....they'll come on sometimes first thing in the morning...I have only had 2 of these pressure headaches this week......It may be due also to the fact that I am dehydrated or haven't had my period in 2 mos since I dropped to low bf for that photoshoot.......

they don't come on when I train....they'll come on sometimes first thing in the morning...I have only had 2 of these pressure headaches this week......It may be due also to the fact that I am dehydrated or haven't had my period in 2 mos since I dropped to low bf for that photoshoot.......
    your BP is always highest during exercise and when you first wake up.Your brain signals a release when you wake up to increase your BP!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast