View Poll Results: Would you want to see a BB contest between Guns and Goodrum?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 36.36%
  • No

7 63.64%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
    Honestly Dave, I'm pretty busy with dieting down for the SNBF SuperNatural but I may be able to drop by sometime in April or May. But I don't really consider Billy Guns as any real competition. He's only done one bodybuilding show and even with all the help you gave him, he was the world's tallest middleweight ever in the NPC and that's not a good thing. I carry a lot more muscle than he will and quite frankly, he couldn't do drug free under the same rules I'm abiding by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    You just keep beating that drug-free drum, Vince. lol

But you might want to worry more about a donut-free drum!

Attachment 187647

Attachment 187648

Attachment 187649

Attachment 187650

Vincent Dearest Vincent just think of me as Daddy and soon it will be time to drop you off at school Son!!!

As I said last time was just a warm up this time it will be a blood bath
    Last edited by BILLY GUNS; 02-18-2017 at 11:53 AM.

The fact this "beef" has been going on for such a long time is the real entertainment value here.

Two sub-par, in terms of physical condition, individuals arguing over who knows what for lord knows how long.

When I first came on this thread I thought someone bumped it from the days of YORE... but no... it's still dribbling on... and on...

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Sexy View Post
    The fact this "beef" has been going on for such a long time is the real entertainment value here.

Two sub-par, in terms of physical condition, individuals arguing over who knows what for lord knows how long.

When I first came on this thread I thought someone bumped it from the days of YORE... but no... it's still dribbling on... and on...
    Louis you know you want front row tickets with Romano to see goodrums bare chest one more time

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY GUNS View Post
    Louis you know you want front row tickets with Romano to see goodrums bare chest one more time
    I didn't say I didn't want front row tickets... stop making assumptions about me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really, Louis.....come on, that's not a nice thing to say. This is coming from someone who after competing in numerous open divisions and getting your ass handed to you, you signed in a novice class just to take home a trophy. Not only that, we've made more money from this bodybuilding industry than you've ever gotten and we barely did much while you've basically been passed around every single supplement company like a doobie. Getting up on Facebook crying like a Hillary Clinton supporter about how Blechman still owes you 1200 dollars for legal expenses. I piss and shit on that in a few days.

Me and Billy may have our differences but its our beef. I never claimed to be Ronnie Coleman in bodybuilding. I thought we were cool Big Sexy...... Comment if you like or trash me like Curt but don't come on a thread acting high and mighty as though you actually accomplished anything worthwhile in bodybuilding.

Really, Louis.....come on, that's not a nice thing to say. This is coming from someone who after competing in numerous open divisions and getting your ass handed to you, you signed in a novice class just to take home a trophy. Not only that, we've made more money from this bodybuilding industry than you've ever gotten and we barely did much while you've basically been passed around every single supplement company like a doobie. Getting up on Facebook crying like a Hillary Clinton supporter about how Blechman still owes you 1200 dollars for legal expenses. I piss and shit on that in a few days.

Me and Billy may have our differences but its our beef. I never claimed to be Ronnie Coleman in bodybuilding. I thought we were cool Big Sexy...... Comment if you like or trash me like Curt but don't come on a thread acting high and mighty as though you actually accomplished anything worthwhile in bodybuilding.
    IMG_1065.JPG

Ouch tell us how you really feel .....

You lost me at "not a nice thing to say"

I did read beef...

Lol @ beef

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY GUNS View Post
    Ouch tell us how you really feel .....

Read back what he wrote, Billy. He basically marginalized us as some pathetic sub-par comedy act for his personal amusement. Louis is a good friend (supposedly) but he needed a cold splash of reality as to what a real comedy act is. I mean think about it for a minute. He has a law degree and should be in a courtroom making at least 250k a year and he's working as some "West Coast Team Leader" for some hardly no name fart powder company. I defended Louis many times over the years especially when Special Ed and Blockhead was tearing him a new one for a while before I stepped in and put an end to him being referred to as a pothead. But I'm certainly am not going to anyone....AND I MEAN ANYONE!!! come out and just piss on me because you think that you're better than me. If Louis concentrated more on getting back in actually practically law instead of playing bodybuilder mogul, he wouldn't be so far in debt. He would make more money as Paralegal of all things than what he's doing....which really isn't shit
    Last edited by Vince Goodrum; 02-18-2017 at 10:06 PM.

Read back what he wrote, Billy. He basically marginalized us as some pathetic sub-par comedy act for his personal amusement. Louis is a good friend (supposedly) but he needed a cold splash of reality as to what a real comedy act is. I mean think about it for a minute. He has a law degree and should be in a courtroom making at least 250k a year and he's working as some "West Coast Team Leader" for some hardly no name fart powder company. I defended Louis many times over the years especially when Special Ed and Blockhead was tearing him a new one for a while before I stepped in and put an end to him being referred to as a pothead. But I'm certainly am not going to anyone....AND I MEAN ANYONE!!! come out and just piss on me because you think that you're better than me. If Louis concentrated more on getting back in actually practically law instead of playing bodybuilder mogul, he wouldn't be so far in debt. He would make more money as Paralegal of all things than what he's doing....which really isn't shit
    Hey now! What's wrong with paralegals?

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    Hey now! What's wrong with paralegals?
    Exactly, he can working as a Paralegal even if he didn't want to practice law. I don't understand him sometimes but the real thing is the same as everyone else who is owed money from MD. If you didn't have that shit in writing, you may as well walk away from it. I got companies that owe me money from writing for them but if the well is dry, there's no reason to go searching for water. The truth is that Louis needs to realize that he is not as respected as he thinks he is. Unfortunately, a lot of people just laugh at him as some stoner.

I was paid every cent I was owed.

The very foundation of my soul cracks with your statement about people not respecting me.

I don't know why I would ever think my income would compare to your Amway sales. I'm such a stoner.

Excuse me, I need to call the suicide hotline over the scars you have created from breaking my heart.

Billy Guns, with all due respect... challenging Vince to a pose off is akin to challenging a quadriplegic to a feat of juggling 3 flaming chainsaws.

If you want to make this interesting - you should make it a Fondu Challenge... how many chocolate dipped fondu objects can be consumed in 30 minutes.

Or perhaps a battle of wits ....

I was paid every cent I was owed.

The very foundation of my soul cracks with your statement about people not respecting me.

I don't know why I would ever think my income would compare to your Amway sales. I'm such a stoner.

Excuse me, I need to call the suicide hotline over the scars you have created from breaking my heart.

Amway would be a step up from what you're doing down as you would have some real self-employment freedom. Its really no different than Flex Wheeler's Executive VP title he got from Generation Iron. Impressive sounding job title with the wages of a part time Arby's dishwasher. At least I'm telling you upfront what people have been whispering and joking about when you're not in the room. You called me out Louis, not the other way around and I don't have a problem with you but don't think you can take some cheap potshots at me without returning the favor. Be more humble and get a real job
    Last edited by Vince Goodrum; 02-18-2017 at 10:59 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast