Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Test Suspension protocal

Does any one have a good protocal for a Test suspension cycle? i plan on using it for my 2nd cycle but i dont know much about it other than you have to inject it 2-3 times a day. Also ive heard of ppl cutting it with grape seed oil? ive even heard that theres something you can do to it so it can be injected with a slin pin??? any knowledge of this drug would be appreciated. thanks guys.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by collegelinebacker31 View Post
    Does any one have a good protocal for a Test suspension cycle? i plan on using it for my 2nd cycle but i dont know much about it other than you have to inject it 2-3 times a day. Also ive heard of ppl cutting it with grape seed oil? ive even heard that theres something you can do to it so it can be injected with a slin pin??? any knowledge of this drug would be appreciated. thanks guys.
    PROTOCOL

Test suspension is best injected 3 x daily for optimal results. Twice is ok, but not suggested.

Suspension comes with next day injection soreness ( in most cases) and is not for pussy fucks.

Water base suspension is a pain in the ass to inject becuase it's notorious for clogging the needle. Oil based ( TNE) is much better. Plus the active life is a tad longer.
    Some comes suspended in OE (ethyl oleate) wich can be put through a slin pin. Problem is, some get bad reactions to EO. If you happen to be one of those, you're in trouble.

In my opinion, running suspension on your second cycle isn't a wise idea. Sorry, but your still a newbie in this game and don't have the experience to warrant running an injectable 3 x per day.

The one option you have is to run say Test E on your next cycle, and use suspension PWO on training days, just to get your feet wet with the drug and see if it's for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorRipped View Post
    PROTOCOL

Test suspension is best injected 3 x daily for optimal results. Twice is ok, but not suggested.

Suspension comes with next day injection soreness ( in most cases) and is not for pussy fucks.

Water base suspension is a pain in the ass to inject becuase it's notorious for clogging the needle. Oil based ( TNE) is much better. Plus the active life is a tad longer.
    Some comes suspended in OE (ethyl oleate) wich can be put through a slin pin. Problem is, some get bad reactions to EO. If you happen to be one of those, you're in trouble.

In my opinion, running suspension on your second cycle isn't a wise idea. Sorry, but your still a newbie in this game and don't have the experience to warrant running an injectable 3 x per day.

The one option you have is to run say Test E on your next cycle, and use suspension PWO on training days, just to get your feet wet with the drug and see if it's for you.
    thanks RR thats great info, but the only problem is that i need to take suspension due to drug testing. We get hardly any advance if we are being tested so anything other than test susp makes me extremely nervous. Im on test prop right now bc thats all i could get my hands on at the time, but i want to stick to strictly test susp from here on out. # injections a day will suck but im willing to do whatever it takes.

P.S. what size needle do recamend to make sure clogging never occurs? and how would i go about cutting it with grape seed oil or anything for that matter to reduce some of the pain and make for an easier inj???

Banned

P.S. what size needle do recamend to make sure clogging never occurs? and how would i go about cutting it with grape seed oil or anything for that matter to reduce some of the pain and make for an easier inj???

If you plan on using water based suspension, you'll need to use a 22g needle to make sure it doesn't clog while you're injecting. I've only used water based once and it was a real problem. I use oil based only these days. I used more suspension over the years than I care to admit.

Nothing is going to really stop the next day soreness. You're just going to have to deal with it. Cutting it really doesn't do much at all.

Note: The soreness isn't til the next day. The immediate injection is painless.

three times a day? uff im rethinking suspension, prop is delicious enough

Thanks for the info RR

If you plan on using water based suspension, you'll need to use a 22g needle to make sure it doesn't clog while you're injecting. I've only used water based once and it was a real problem. I use oil based only these days. I used more suspension over the years than I care to admit.

Nothing is going to really stop the next day soreness. You're just going to have to deal with it. Cutting it really doesn't do much at all.

Note: The soreness isn't til the next day. The immediate injection is painless.
    Ahhh see i thought the worst of the pain was when you actually inject. so how bad is the next day pain. is it so bad that it would hinder my running/lifting/plyos and just general daily practice??? is it crippleing or something i could push through? and also could i possibly use a 23 g needle? i just ordered a shot ton so hopefully that would work

Banned

Ahhh see i thought the worst of the pain was when you actually inject. so how bad is the next day pain. is it so bad that it would hinder my running/lifting/plyos and just general daily practice??? is it crippleing or something i could push through? and also could i possibly use a 23 g needle? i just ordered a shot ton so hopefully that would work
    a 23g could work out ok. You need to heat the water based supension under hot tap water for around 30 seconds. Shake real well and draw it up quick and inject as fast as you can.

Next day soreness can be a big problem. Some guys get localized swelling and redness. That is very common along with feeling like you've been shot with a pumpkin ball.

You best know how to rotate injection bro. Remember you're injecting 3 x a day, 7 days a week. You'll find yourself injecting in place you never thought you would. Trust me on that one!

ARNOLD LIKE

collegelinebacker31, what results are you trying to get out of test suspension? Perhaps an oral would do a better job.

a 23g could work out ok. You need to heat the water based supension under hot tap water for around 30 seconds. Shake real well and draw it up quick and inject as fast as you can.

Next day soreness can be a big problem. Some guys get localized swelling and redness. That is very common along with feeling like you've been shot with a pumpkin ball.

You best know how to rotate injection bro. Remember you're injecting 3 x a day, 7 days a week. You'll find yourself injecting in place you never thought you would. Trust me on that one!
    yes im sure ill have to get inventive with site rotations! lol. what times of day would you recamend for 3xday injections, and if i were to just inkect 2xday whats times would you recamend?

Banned

yes im sure ill have to get inventive with site rotations! lol. what times of day would you recamend for 3xday injections, and if i were to just inkect 2xday whats times would you recamend?
    I wouldn't inject 2x a day. I'm a believer in using drugs to the best of their ability to achieve optimum results.

Suspension has a short active life. Especially water based.

I can't tell you when to do your injections. I don't know your schedule.Try an inject every 5-6 hrs.
    I'm a little more extreme. I inject suspension 4 x daily when I run it. But I have something really wrong upstairs.

Also, try using spell check..lol..

Quote Originally Posted by ELITE316 View Post
    collegelinebacker31, what results are you trying to get out of test suspension? Perhaps an oral would do a better job.
    well basically my goals are simply to get stronger, bigger and as fast as possible. sounds cliche i know but if its what it takes to get me to the next level than its what ill do. as far as your oral recamendations go, there are very few that clear for the detection time i need for drug tests. i plan on running clen for its cardiovascular endurance increasing effects and i have some winny tabs and some dbol tabs that were given to me. not sure if or when i would use the winny and dbol but i would probably have to wait until summer so that im not at school to be tested

I wouldn't inject 2x a day. I'm a believer in using drugs to the best of their ability to achieve optimum results.

Suspension has a short active life. Especially water based.

I can't tell you when to do your injections. I don't know your schedule.Try an inject every 5-6 hrs.
    I'm a little more extreme. I inject suspension 4 x daily when I run it. But I have something really wrong upstairs.

Also, try using spell check..lol..
    haha sorry bro im about to pass out im really tired. im laying in bed so its kind of hard to type lol. 4x a day! wow how long of a cycle do you recamend when using suspension? and how would i split up mgs for each injection. i know that when injecting test susp that you are getting 100% testosterone with no ester so how would i judge how many Mg's a day and week i would need?

Banned

My last post here buddy. You are in dire need to do some research on your own.

haha sorry bro im about to pass out im really tired. im laying in bed so its kind of hard to type lol. 4x a day! wow how long of a cycle do you recamend when using suspension? I prefer 6 weeks blasts. It goes along with the type training I do

and how would i split up mgs for each injection. i know that when injecting test susp that you are getting 100% testosterone with no ester so how would i judge how many Mg's a day and week i would need?Probably low for you since this will be your second cycle. 350-400 mgs weekly would suffice

Good luck on whatever you decide.

~RR

My last post here buddy. You are in dire need to do some research on your own.

Good luck on whatever you decide.

~RR
    ok thank you very much RR i really appreciate it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast