Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Oxygen4Energy...Gotti Style

Ok so lets get down to business, I've been training for about 5 years now, stopped really paying attention. I'm coming from a week off from the gym. So I'm starting fresh and ready to roll.

My Training:

Mon: Chest/Tri's and 15 minutes steady state cardio
    Tuesday: Back/Bi's and 15 minutes of steady state cardio
    Wednesday: 35 minutes of steady state cardio and Abs
    Thursday: Legs, throw in some abs if I have time
    Friday: Off
    Saturday: Shoulders/Traps, 15 minutes of steady state cardio
    Sunday: Off

The basic rules I've been going for have been between 8-12 reps, if I only get 7 reps, thats fine, but 6 and under means I force myself to do a dropset for 6 more reps.

*I will not and have not been marking down weight of each of my lifts

Dosage: I'm looking at 10 shots per training day including cardio. Since it's a new product I'll do my best to play with the dosing to help everyone find what may work best for them.

With Oxygen4Energy now you can stop feeling tired and exhausted during your training sessions, and completely eliminate the fatigue that is inhibiting your performance and slowing your muscle gains. The fact that you are not physically able to give your 100% effort in every training session, every set and every single rep, is slowing down your growth and keeping you from all of the potential progress from your hours spent training. You are wasting money on performance enhancing drugs while not reaping their fullest benefits because you are still neglecting the most basic of human needs, OXYGEN! - You can take all of the supplements and steroids you want, but if you are not getting enough oxygen to your muscle cells during your training sessions, you are just not getting all of the increased muscle growth and enhanced performance these drugs can truly provide you with.

More vital than Testosterone or Protein, Oxygen is the most important nutrient to the cells in your body and plays an integral role in almost every bodily function, including muscle growth and performance. Oxygen makes up approximately 96% of your body's nutritional needs, and it is responsible for creating as much as 90% of your body's energy. You can live without food for weeks, without water for days, but only a few minutes without oxygen and you are dead.

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS

• 95% pure Oxygen in Air (no propellants or additives)

• Approximately 4 Liters of oxygen per can

• No prescription necessary

• No stimulants / No calories

• 5-10 Applications per can if used as directed

• Dimensions: H=6.5” x D=1.25”

• Weight: 1.6 oz

To the the serious athlete, oxygen availability to the brain and muscles means the difference between peak performance or failure in competition. Any athlete can attest to the fact that muscular exhaustion and mental fatigue from oxygen depletion is the #1 cause for their performance failure. When was the last time you felt winded and out of breath while performing an exercise, playing with your friends or even making love to your mate? - Just image how great would it be if you could quickly and easily add 500% more oxygen to your system in a matter of seconds to immediately fulfill your muscle cell's need for additional oxygen! Oxygen4Performance can provide you that oxygen you need, just at the right time and allow you to perform like a champ each and every time!

Breathing is just not enough! In today's environment we only have half the oxygen that evolution has designed our bodies to operate on in order to be able to perform at peak levels. By living daily in an oxygen deficient environment and not feeding our cells the proper cellular oxygen and nutrients we truly require, our body fluids and blood can become dirty and toxic. Accumulation of toxins and waste products will inherently cause a drop in performance and even inhibit recovery after training. As we all know, we work the muscle in the gym, but it grows when we are at rest(recovery).
    The only way the pollution and toxins can ever leave our bodies is to first be combined with oxygen. Without enough oxygen the body simply can't take out the inner garbage, so that means the pollution and toxins build up and stay within us, leading to degeneration and loss of vitality.

Your body needs oxygen, like the one contained in Oxyge4Performance to:
    Metabolize the protein you eat
    Fuels your muscle cells
    Fuels your brain cells
    Clean toxins and waste out of your body
    Support your Immune System strength
    Manufacture Testosterone and vital proteins
    Removes viruses, parasites, and bacteria from the body
    And much more...

Lack of oxygen may cause:
    General Fatigue
    Poor Muscle Endurance and Power
    Poor Concentration and Focus
    Poor Digestion
    And more...

Breathing oxygen from a tank is the most efficient way to flood your body with oxygen. By entering through the lungs, oxygen enters the bloodstream in seconds and is immediately available to your cells.
    In the past, oxygen breathing tanks were available by prescription only, so this treatment was inaccessible to the general public.
    Several years ago, oxygen bars started emerging which allowed the general public to really get a feel for what oxygen supplementation had to offer, and the success of these establishments is real proof of just how well this therapy works. But you can't take an oxygen bar with you, for oxygen on-the-go there is Oxygen4Energy!
    Now, oxygen enriched air is available in small portable cans that you can take anywhere and will allow you to flood your body with supplemental oxygen any time you want! This can have a beneficial effect on your overall vitality, strength, well being and mental focus.
    Don't wait another day to begin enjoying the benefits of pure on-demand oxygen that is available right when you need it. Oxygen4Energy is fast, portable and pure. It is the shot of fresh oxygen air you need! A few pumps of Oxygen4Energy will fill your lungs and saturate your blood with rich energy-producing oxygen, right when you need it. Pump instant oxygen for instant results you can really feel.

You don't really have to decide right now, just try Oxygen4Energy and if you don't agree that it has a major improvement in your training and overall well being just return it for a 100% money back guarantee
    Last edited by Young Gotti; 01-03-2012 at 09:04 AM.

Monday: Chest/Tris

Chest: Flat DB Press 4 sets
    Incline DB Press 3 sets
    Peck Deck Fly 5 sets
    Cable Cross (low setting) 2 sets

Tri: Ez Bar skull crusher right into Ez bar close grip press 3 sets
    Weighted Dips 3 sets
    Underhand straight bar cable extensions 3 sets

Dosing: 5 sprays pre workout, 1 spray 4 times throughout the workout. Buddy of mine saw the can and grabbed it and took a shot so I only did 9.

Good: Preworkout sprays actually felt like it opened my lungs. Driving to the gym it felt like I had used an inhaler and it was easier to take deep rich breaths. Felt good walking into the gym, alert and ready to go. I did get a good nights rest last night so I will have to take note if the spray helps when I'm more tired and not ready to go. Pumps in the gym felt ok, not great or crazy but feel better than without anything at all.

Bad: The 1 spray dosing during workout didn't seem to do much. I didn't notice any kind of excess energy or boost during the workout. I will have to play with more than 1 dose at a time during workout to see what works best. It's also difficult to get your tongue out of the way when spraying.

Notes: Oxygen4energy has no taste and leaves no kind of after taste in your mouth after use.

Tuesday: Back/Bi's

Back: Wide grip weighted pull ups 4 sets
    Close grip weighted pull ups 3 sets
    BB Row 4 sets
    Deadlift 4 sets

Bis: Alt DB Curl 4 sets
    BB Curl 4 sets
    Ez Curl Bar preacher curls 3 sets

Dosage: 5 sprays preworkout, 3 sprays after back, 2 sprays after bis and pre cardio

Good: Preworkout puffs again made me feel clear. I had a bit of film flem in my throat from protein and it cleared that right out. I also felt almost giddy. I walked into the gym with a smile on my way which was rare. The puffs after back didn't make me feel energized but I did feel a bit more fresh. My biceps felt good and I didn't feel as worn down like I usually do after deadlifts. Again the 2 puffs didn't do much for energy but cardio was easy. It could be from my time off so I will continue to monitor if as the week goes on I get worn down.

Bad: I broke my headphones. I don't know how I did it but I wasn't happy about it since it's the middle of the week and I can't go get new ones. Has nothing to do with the product though. Nothing really bad to note about the product itself at this point.

Note: Carrying around the bottle gets a lot of attention at the gym. I'm not a big talker at the gym so it was a bit annoying but whatever.

Wednesday: Cardio

Cardio was 35 minutes uphill on a treadmill, then abs for about 15 minutes

Dosage: 4 sprays pre workout, 3 sprays half way through cardio, 3 sprays after cardio and before abs

Good: 4 sprays preworkout again cleared me out, breathing seems almost easier. The breathes feel deeper and can feel them the whole way through. Gives me clarity on my way to the gym after work which is nice. 3 sprays half way through really got my breath going again. It was like a humid sweat box in the cardio section of the gym, if you've experienced that heavy hot sweaty air, you know breathing just isn't the same. Oxygen4Energy helped clear my right out and breath easy again. 3 Sprays after cardio didn't seem to do much in the breathing department. However I felt like I stopped sweating quickly after cardio ended. I also didn't want to leave half way through my ab routine the way I usually do. It actually flew by.

Bad: Doing cardio with 1 headphone working and the other crackling the whole time sucks! Other than that and the heavy crappy air in the cardio section of the gym, the workout was good.

Thursday: Legs

Legs: Squats 4 sets
    Standing Calf Raises 4 sets
    Stiff Leg deadlift 4 sets
    Leg extensions 3 sets
    Machine Hack Squats 3 sets

Dosage: 4 Sprays preworkout, 3 sprays post squat, and 3 sprays after deadlifts

Good: The sprays on the way to the gym have given me energy and focus everyday and there was no difference on this day. I feel more alert when I walk in the gym and am ready to roll. After squat I'm also very winded. This time the 3 sprays helped me feel a bit more re-juvinated to continue the rest of my workout. I figured after the deadlifts was another good time to take the product and once again it made me feel good and alert. The thing I noticed today was pump was crazy. It could be because of the week off but yet it's note worthy.

Bad: All day long I had a terrible pain in the back of the neck/skull all the way around the eye. I've had the problem for a year or so off and on. Seems to go away during my workouts but it still sucks walking into the gym with the headache. The pump which many love affected my workout. My quads felt so pumped that the leg extensions were tough even at light weight. Almost like I couldn't move them in certain directions.

Interesting. So it's just compressed O2? I remeber buying a little can of o2 from 7-11 a few months back- they were advertising it in the "energy drink" section. I remeber thinking it was kinda neat and novel, but didn't notice anything in regards to increased performance- although I didn't try it in an athletic setting.

Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Interesting. So it's just compressed O2? I remeber buying a little can of o2 from 7-11 a few months back- they were advertising it in the "energy drink" section. I remeber thinking it was kinda neat and novel, but didn't notice anything in regards to increased performance- although I didn't try it in an athletic setting.
    thats exactly what it is....but oxygen4energy is 95% pure, i don't know what the 7/11 stuff is.....if your interested, mrsupps is selling it right now

sounds decent to me so far

Saturday: Shoulders

Shoulders: BB Shoulder Press 3 sets
    BB behind the head press 3 sets
    Real delt fly 3 sets
    Plate loaded side raises 3 sets
    Cable high row 4 sets

Shrugs: Plate loaded shrug 3 sets
    Reverse plate loaded shrug 2 sets

Dosage: 4 sprays preworkout, 3 sprays after the side raises, 3 sprays pre cardio

Good: On Saturday I wake up and go to the gym in the morning. I felt awake and ready to go. The oxygen helped upped the motivation a bit on the way to the gym. Once at the gym the weight felt heavy at first. Wasn't very happy about that, but as I got going the weight fell into place. Maybe I wasn't as awake as I thought. Pumps were good especially during my shrugs. The half way sprays really woke me up and had me feeling good. I'm really noticeing deeper breaths and overall easier breathing right after I use the spray.

Bad: Besides the struggling with the weight at the beginning nothing really too bad. Dosing is alittle difficult with the product though. I expected two full weeks worth of workouts with 1 bottle, but I'm not so sure it's going to make it that long.

Chest: DB flat press 4 sets
    DB incline press 4 sets
    Peck deck fly 4 sets
    HS Chest Press 2 sets

Tris: BB Flat close grip press 4 sets
    Overhead straight bar extension 4 sets
    Underhand straight bar extension 3 sets

Dosage: 4 sets preworkout, 3 sprays after chest, 2 sprays pre cardio

Good: On my way to the gym the sprays had me feel alittle relaxed today. I guess it was focus, I wasn't jittery but I felt like the traffic around me wasn't there. Almost like the gym was the only thing on my mind. Chest excercises actually felt awesome, I was really happy with the weights I was able to put up. I haven't done flat DB presses in a very long time. I actually haven't concentrated on flat exercsies all that much in the last year or so. Sprays after chest cleared me up and I felt refreshed for tri's. The weight wasn't as impressive but the feeling I got in my tri's while doing the close grip press was incredible. I was happy because I was able to really feel my tricep fire off. Bottle ran out before cardio so that didn't do much before cardio.

Bad: The bottle ran out. Bummer....Final Review will be up tomorrow morning after I gather my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

Chest: DB flat press 4 sets
    DB incline press 4 sets
    Peck deck fly 4 sets
    HS Chest Press 2 sets

Tris: BB Flat close grip press 4 sets
    Overhead straight bar extension 4 sets
    Underhand straight bar extension 3 sets

Dosage: 4 sets preworkout, 3 sprays after chest, 2 sprays pre cardio

Good: On my way to the gym the sprays had me feel alittle relaxed today. I guess it was focus, I wasn't jittery but I felt like the traffic around me wasn't there. Almost like the gym was the only thing on my mind. Chest excercises actually felt awesome, I was really happy with the weights I was able to put up. I haven't done flat DB presses in a very long time. I actually haven't concentrated on flat exercsies all that much in the last year or so. Sprays after chest cleared me up and I felt refreshed for tri's. The weight wasn't as impressive but the feeling I got in my tri's while doing the close grip press was incredible. I was happy because I was able to really feel my tricep fire off. Bottle ran out before cardio so that didn't do much before cardio.

Bad: The bottle ran out. Bummer....Final Review will be up tomorrow morning after I gather my thoughts.
    dang that was kinda quick! That s too bad, seems like you were just starting to notice some of the effects.

Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    dang that was kinda quick! That s too bad, seems like you were just starting to notice some of the effects.
    i got some nice effects, but yeah the bottle didn't last too long, one of the con's i will be mentioning in the review

Final Review:

Energy: The oxygen doesn't give you crazy energy like a stimulant based preworkout. You could describe it as a different kind of energy I guess. It felt like I was sitting in my car ready to go but I wasn't bouncing around at all. I also didn't have that cracked out feeling in the gym where I couldn't just sit down or couldn't rest between sets because I was energized. However the energy doesn't give you any anxiety or uneasy feeling at all.

Focus: Focus with this was increased. Almost like tunnel vision towards the task at hand. I really liked this aspect of the product. On the way to the gym I was ready to excercise and didn't dread going to the gym at all while using this product pre workout. During workouts it would almost get you re-focused to go onto the next muscle group or ready for cardio.

Alertness: Also received a bit of alertness especially during the preworkout doses. The focus had me concentrating on what was going on but it felt like my brain was working more clearly to plan out how I was going to attack the workout. Thoughts were clear and the tough day at work was forgotten. It was great to be able to leave work and leave the stress of work at work. This is unusal for me.

Pumps: This claims to give pumps. I never really noticed anything special in terms of pump from this product. My legs got really pumped during their training session but it's tough to believe that the oxygen really contributed to that.

Endurance: This is where the product truly shined. I felt when I used the oxygen it helped my breathing and deep breaths felt easier. It truly felt better to be able to breath easier, not that it's hard to breath anyway, just easier. I also enjoyed the product because I was able to use it during the workout to re-energize myself to be able to push lifts that I'm usually doing and I'm already worn out. The oxygen also made the cardio a bit easier. I didn't mind doing it however I'm not at a part of my training when I'm doing long periods of cardio.

Ease of use was great with the oxygen. No powder, no pills....just spray and go. Bottle is very light so it wasn't a burden to carry around the bottle.

Cons: The worst part about the product is that it doesn't last long enough. The bottle is light enough that I wouldn't mind seeing it doubled in size because a weeks worth of workouts isn't enough. I also wouldn't mind seeing them put a mechanism on the bottle to stop spraying after each spray. Almost like a bartender with the bottle tops that pour a shot and stop. Dosing was difficult, the bottle lasted 6 workouts and is supposed to last 10 workouts, so obviously just spraying what you think is a dose isn't always correct.

lol people are still trying to market this shit?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast