Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    GYM RAT

For the records I have never stated that it is human grade....I simply mentioned that a friend of mine has scripts from a doc for other things and our doc adds that in as well....sorry for the confusion......

Like Training and eating the supps are a tool as well in the end result to better my physique....I don't have to justify anything to anyone....

So I am done with this convo....

Quote Originally Posted by corrie79 View Post
    EQ is a vet steroid meant for horses. You can't get it from a regular doctor. That said, I've been on it for over a month, dose up to 150, and I'm having zero sides, nada. Just lots of strength and some nice gains. Appetite is up but I take either clen or ECA and that works well for controlling appetite or even just caffeine. It's a good drug for cutting or bulking, either one. No water retention. At least for me. Well, a little in my hands. But otherwise, nada. I use proactiv whenever I'm on a cycle and they have new body washes and body lotions for acne that work great. But I also do my own professional peels and dermabrasion so I'm kinda extreme about keeping my skin perfect.
    is this your 1st EQ run?If so then your making my point fron earlier,most women dont start to seee the side/bad of EQ tell late in a cycle 8-12 weeks.Main side is hair growth/facial/back and some voice change which is permanent.I aalso happen to be a ex horse trader(sorry were not all scumbags) but if you ever noticed when you give a horse EQ there tail and mane hair grow more rapidly,might want to think about that!

Banned

I'm pissed there's a DVM out there giving out EQ or other drugs for physique enhancement. Most of the vets I know went to Cornell and wouldn't do that in a million years.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    is this your 1st EQ run?If so then your making my point fron earlier,most women dont start to seee the side/bad of EQ tell late in a cycle 8-12 weeks.Main side is hair growth/facial/back and some voice change which is permanent.I aalso happen to be a ex horse trader(sorry were not all scumbags) but if you ever noticed when you give a horse EQ there tail and mane hair grow more rapidly,might want to think about that!
    You traded horses? I'm aware of what the sides may be. I've done gear for 3 years, including test. I'm not a newbie. On all gear except test I've never had sides. Who knows with this one, it's always a crap shoot. We all know that, or should know that. My oldest and dearest friend is a PhD in chemistry. We've discussed AAS and peptides.
    And hey, hair growth? That's what laser hair removal is for. There's a clinic for that right down the road from me. I get funded for these types of procedures. I plan on going at the end of this cycle anyways for legs and bikini area just for general purposes. It's like Lasik. Never having to shave again? Never having to wear glasses/contacts again? Science is a wonderful thing.
    I used to be an opera singer. I am very familiar with the anatomy of the vocal chords and what aas does to them. I've had a slight drop from the test I did a few years ago, but I'm able to still do some vocal exercises that help with that. It's mainly stretching them with these exercises that helps with the raspy aspect. They are like rubber bands.

Banned

Weirdest thing ever, but aside from test, var gave me the worst sides out of anything. And did nothing for my physique. In fact my sides from var were worse than test. Var gave me the most hair growth, voice drop, and HORRIBLE skin.

Banned

You traded horses? I'm aware of what the sides may be. I've done gear for 3 years, including test. I'm not a newbie. On all gear except test I've never had sides. Who knows with this one, it's always a crap shoot. We all know that, or should know that. My oldest and dearest friend is a PhD in chemistry. We've discussed AAS and peptides.
    And hey, hair growth? That's what laser hair removal is for. There's a clinic for that right down the road from me. I get funded for these types of procedures. I plan on going at the end of this cycle anyways for legs and bikini area just for general purposes. It's like Lasik. Never having to shave again? Never having to wear glasses/contacts again? Science is a wonderful thing.
    I used to be an opera singer. I am very familiar with the anatomy of the vocal chords and what aas does to them. I've had a slight drop from the test I did a few years ago, but I'm able to still do some vocal exercises that help with that. It's mainly stretching them with these exercises that helps with the raspy aspect. They are like rubber bands.
    Oh and I know for laser it will take a few sessions. But this clinic is one of the best, recommended by my plastic surgeon. Who went to Haiti to help! Props to Dr. Ralph Pennino!

Banned

you men who compete should check out the new laser hair removal so you're not constantly waxing for shows. Waxing is harsh, I always get ingrown hairs from waxing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx View Post
    For the records I have never stated that it is human grade....I simply mentioned that a friend of mine has scripts from a doc for other things and our doc adds that in as well....sorry for the confusion......

Like Training and eating the supps are a tool as well in the end result to better my physique....I don't have to justify anything to anyone....

So I am done with this convo....
    Hey Barbie, nice boobs. Surgeon did a good job. You're brave for getting them done. Sometimes it's a crap shoot with boob jobs. I'm debating whether when I'm lean again if I'd get implants, small ones.

you men who compete should check out the new laser hair removal so you're not constantly waxing for shows. Waxing is harsh, I always get ingrown hairs from waxing.
    No waxing,i just shave and exfoleate(did i spell that right) but i'm not very hairy,lucky!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    No waxing,i just shave and exfoleate(did i spell that right) but i'm not very hairy,lucky!
    oh exfoliating is GREAT for the skin, it really helps with anti-aging. Exfoliate your face too. Get a good skin regimen over at skinstore.com they have some great facial and body exfoliators.

Guys can we please stay on topic here? Thx

On another note, just to remind people - EQ taks about 5 weeks to be "saturated" in your system & start "showing" itself. When we talk about sides, there are two kinds. The kind you are ok to tolerate, and those you aren't. There are always sides, and also there is no gurantee what YOUR sides experience will be until you complete your cycle, and well after that. There is no doctor who can guarantee results, particularly in the case of EQ as it is not an approved-for-human-use chemical. At the end of the day, you're self-medicating w/ horse steroids. No way around that. Just like w/ any other chemical, its a calculated crap shoot.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    Guys can we please stay on topic here? Thx

On another note, just to remind people - EQ taks about 5 weeks to be "saturated" in your system & start "showing" itself. When we talk about sides, there are two kinds. The kind you are ok to tolerate, and those you aren't. There are always sides, and also there is no gurantee what YOUR sides experience will be until you complete your cycle, and well after that. There is no doctor who can guarantee results, particularly in the case of EQ as it is not an approved-for-human-use chemical. At the end of the day, you're self-medicating w/ horse steroids. No way around that. Just like w/ any other chemical, its a calculated crap shoot.
    You are absolutely right Sassy, it is a crap shoot. FOR SURE! It's amazing how different everyone is and how they respond. You can do your homework but when it comes to taking the compound there's no psychic who can tell you what's going to happen until it well, actually happens.
    Sorry, I get excited about skin care and love helping men get good skin lol.
    Now let's all say "Neiiiiiggggghhhhhhh" and stamp our hooves.

Banned

Oh and for real, if anyone wants some vocal exercises/tips to help with the rasp you may get on cycle, I'm willing to give advice. You'll need an anatomy pic of the skull and all the sinuses in it though for me to help you.

GYM RAT

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6572567...19607/sizes/o/

He who trims himself to suite everyone will only whittle themselves away.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx View Post
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/6572567...19607/sizes/o/

He who trims himself to suite everyone will only whittle themselves away.....

The page is "private".
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast